Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Looking for 2 part superglue

I'm trying to buy 2 part superglue and it's very hard to find. What keywords should I use? The only result I got on Ebay (by chance) was some "AB glue" from China. I seem to have better results with this than normal superglue. It doesn't set until you put the two objects together for example.

--
Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/04/2018 16:59, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I'm trying to buy 2 part superglue and it's very hard to find.* What
keywords should I use?* The only result I got on Ebay (by chance) was
some "AB glue" from China.* I seem to have better results with this than
normal superglue.* It doesn't set until you put the two objects together
for example.

Google "superglue with activator"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Pathological Attention Whore, Strikes, AGAIN!

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 16:59:14 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH the abnormal attention-starved Scottish sow's latest
attention-baiting bull**** unread again

--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a ****ing moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"the **** poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
Wilkinson" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic ****** Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Idiot Alert!

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 18:21:40 +0100, anal_m, the mentally deficient,
troll-feeding moron, blabbered:

Google "superglue with activator"

Idiot! He WANTS you to FEED him again!
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 24/04/2018 18:21, alan_m wrote:
On 24/04/2018 16:59, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I'm trying to buy 2 part superglue and it's very hard to find.* What
keywords should I use?* The only result I got on Ebay (by chance) was
some "AB glue" from China.* I seem to have better results with this
than normal superglue.* It doesn't set until you put the two objects
together for example.

Google "superglue with activator"

I hate to respond to the OP, because it's probably just a troll. But the
sort of thing he's asking about is:
https://www.screwfix.com/p/mitrebond...it-2-pcs/83841

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 18:21:40 +0100, alan_m wrote:

On 24/04/2018 16:59, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I'm trying to buy 2 part superglue and it's very hard to find. What
keywords should I use? The only result I got on Ebay (by chance) was
some "AB glue" from China. I seem to have better results with this than
normal superglue. It doesn't set until you put the two objects together
for example.

Google "superglue with activator"

I tried that, but I was finding normal superglue plus a spray to make it set faster. Superglue doesn't need setting faster, it needs setting slower. The 2 part stuff I currently have behaves like Araldite (epoxy), it only sets once the two chemicals are mixed. So you can smear one tube onto one part, the other tube onto the 2nd part, then press them together 30 seconds later once you're ready. With normal superglue you find by that time the stuff's already hardened.

This is what I have: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302632886396
(select "AB glue" from the list)
This is the only one I can find on Ebay like this, which is from China and takes a while to get here. It's two tubes of glue, not a glue and a spray.

--
I just took a leaflet out of my mailbox, informing me that I can have sex at 75.
I'm so happy, because I live at number 71.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 19:23:51 +0100, GB wrote:

On 24/04/2018 18:21, alan_m wrote:
On 24/04/2018 16:59, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I'm trying to buy 2 part superglue and it's very hard to find. What
keywords should I use? The only result I got on Ebay (by chance) was
some "AB glue" from China. I seem to have better results with this
than normal superglue. It doesn't set until you put the two objects
together for example.

Google "superglue with activator"

I hate to respond to the OP, because it's probably just a troll.

Why on earth would someone ask a question about superglue if they didn't want to know about superglue? What's wrong with you people?

But the
sort of thing he's asking about is:
https://www.screwfix.com/p/mitrebond...it-2-pcs/83841

Sounds promising, but a pen? I find smearing two glues from tubes onto the two surfaces (in the same way as you'd use contact adhesive) then pushing them together much easier. Like this stuff from China: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302632886396 But I can't find two-tube superglue anywhere else.

--
What the best way to get a guy to stop smoking after sex?
Fill his waterbed with gasoline.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/04/2018 19:34, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Why on earth would someone ask a question about superglue if they didn't
want to know about superglue?* What's wrong with you people?

You've made your bed; you must lie on it.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 19:49:50 +0100, Bill Wright wrote:

On 24/04/2018 19:34, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Why on earth would someone ask a question about superglue if they didn't
want to know about superglue? What's wrong with you people?

You've made your bed; you must lie on it.

No, I asked a question because I wanted to know where I could buy it. Those who won't give an answer.... that's their problem.

--
Abdicate (v.), to give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Idiots Alert! LOL

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 19:49:50 +0100, Bill Wright, another troll-feeding,
mentally deficient idiot, blathered

You've made your bed; you must lie on it.

Bill

Nope, moron, he set out another bait and you took it, AGAIN!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

I wonder if the two part stuff you got is not really Superglue but a
glue that is branded as "super"?
Superglue proper, cures in the absence of air. So you apply to both
surfaces, and can go off and have a cup of tea etc and then put the two
parts together thus excluding air and the stuff cures.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Idiot Alert! LOL

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 22:40:56 +0100, Bob Minchin, yet another mentally
retarded, troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

I wonder if the two part stuff you got is not really Superglue but a
glue that is branded as "super"?

I wonder whether you are just another mentally retarded, troll-feeding
idiot! Surprise me! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 22:40:56 +0100, Bob Minchin wrote:

[...]

I don't understand your point. I already said the stuff I got does what you said. It cures only when the two parts are joined. Normal (one part) superglue cures itself as soon as it comes out of the tube (I assume it reacts with the air) - you have to be damn quick to join the two bits together.

--
Sexy Sharon's sister saw saucy Sally swiftly suck seventy six soldiers sons.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I don't understand your point. I already said the stuff I got does what
you said. It cures only when the two parts are joined. Normal (one
part) superglue cures itself as soon as it comes out of the tube (I
assume it reacts with the air) - you have to be damn quick to join the
two bits together.

You probably need the stuff kitchen fitters use to glue pelmits and so on
together at mitres. That is two pack and sets near instantly. But isn't
called Superglue.

--
*Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 23:42:16 +0100, Dave Blowman (News), the notorious
troll-feeding idiot, driveled again:

You probably need the stuff kitchen fitters

He ONLY needs idiots like you to suck him off, demented cocksucker!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 23:42:16 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I don't understand your point. I already said the stuff I got does what
you said. It cures only when the two parts are joined. Normal (one
part) superglue cures itself as soon as it comes out of the tube (I
assume it reacts with the air) - you have to be damn quick to join the
two bits together.

You probably need the stuff kitchen fitters use to glue pelmits and so on
together at mitres. That is two pack and sets near instantly. But isn't
called Superglue.

What is it called and is it as strong?

--
If the world were a logical place, then men would ride sidesaddle -- Rita May Brown
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 23:42:16 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I don't understand your point. I already said the stuff I got does
what you said. It cures only when the two parts are joined. Normal
(one part) superglue cures itself as soon as it comes out of the tube
(I assume it reacts with the air) - you have to be damn quick to join
the two bits together.

You probably need the stuff kitchen fitters use to glue pelmits and so
on together at mitres. That is two pack and sets near instantly. But
isn't called Superglue.

What is it called and is it as strong?

I don't know what it's called as I've never bought or used it - just seen
it being used by a pro. It certainly seems pretty strong, though. On stuff
like MDF.

--
*I can see your point, but I still think you're full of ****.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile Yank Alert! LOL

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 00:06:43 +0100, Dave Blowman (News), the notorious
troll-feeding idiot, driveled again:

I don't know what it's called as I've never bought or used it - just seen
it being used by a pro. It certainly seems pretty strong, though. On stuff
like MDF.

Your senile gob firmly glued to the filthy Scottish ******'s cock, Blowman?
BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 00:06:43 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
[...]

I'm surprised anything holds MDF together. The MDF itself just splits at the point past where the glue is. Why can't people use real wood?

--
"Peter's very intelligent and assured, I'll give him that. He lives life his way." -- Ron Tompkins, circa 2017.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 24/04/2018 16:59, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I'm trying to buy 2 part superglue and it's very hard to find.Â* What
keywords should I use?Â* The only result I got on Ebay (by chance) was
some "AB glue" from China.Â* I seem to have better results with this
than
normal superglue.Â* It doesn't set until you put the two objects
together
for example.

Google "superglue with activator"

I tried that, but I was finding normal superglue plus a spray to make it
set faster.Â* Superglue doesn't need setting faster, it needs setting
slower.Â* The 2 part stuff I currently have behaves like Araldite
(epoxy), it only sets once the two chemicals are mixed.Â* So you can
smear one tube onto one part, the other tube onto the 2nd part, then
press them together 30 seconds later once you're ready.Â* With normal
superglue you find by that time the stuff's already hardened.

This is what I have: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302632886396
(select "AB glue" from the list)
This is the only one I can find on Ebay like this, which is from China
and takes a while to get here.Â* It's two tubes of glue, not a glue and a
spray.

I wonder if the two part stuff you got is not really Superglue but a
glue that is branded as "super"?
Superglue proper, cures in the absence of air. So you apply to both
surfaces, and can go off and have a cup of tea etc and then put the two
parts together thus excluding air and the stuff cures.

????

I think you are talking about contact adhesives...

superglue - cyanoacyrlate - rapidly plolymerises in the presence of water...

its shoes.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/04/2018 23:33, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

I don't understand your point.* I already said the stuff I got does what
you said.* It cures only when the two parts are joined.* Normal (one
part) superglue cures itself as soon as it comes out of the tube (I
assume it reacts with the air) - you have to be damn quick to join the
two bits together.

One part superglue remains liquid "out of the tube" and remains liquid
for some considerable time when not used to join items together.
Possibly what you have had in the past is a superglue with a activator
in the form of a gel rather than an activator in the form of a spray and
you have not correctly followed the instructions.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 07:34:55 +0100, Brian Gaff, the notorious troll-feeding
retard, blathered again:

Loctite
Brian

Your stupid gob is always locked tight to his cock, eh, you pathetic moron?
BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
Normal (one part) superglue cures itself as soon as it comes out of the
tube (I assume it reacts with the air) - you have to be damn quick to
join the two bits together.

No it does not cure in air.

Superglue is an anerobic adhesive and cures when air is removed by
fitting the two parts together.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 09:02:46 +0100, anal_m, the mentally deficient,
troll-feeding moron, blabbered:

One part superglue remains liquid "out of the tube" and remains liquid
for some considerable time when not used to join items together.
Possibly what you have had in the past is a superglue with a activator
in the form of a gel rather than an activator in the form of a spray and
you have not correctly followed the instructions.

This anal_m idiot just doesn't catch on! LOL

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 10:05:02 +0100, Bob Minchin, the troll-feeding idiot,
blabbered:

No it does not cure in air.

Superglue is an anerobic adhesive and cures when air is removed by
fitting the two parts together.

And another troll-feeding idiot who doesn't get it! LOL
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Minchin" wrote in message news

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
Normal (one part) superglue cures itself as soon as it comes out of the
tube (I assume it reacts with the air) - you have to be damn quick to
join the two bits together.

No it does not cure in air.

Superglue is an anerobic adhesive and cures when air is removed by fitting
the two parts together.

Bob, it's always puzzled me why it doesn't set in the tube / bottle as they
are sealed from the air

Andrew

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andrew Mawson wrote
Bob Minchin wrote
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote

Normal (one part) superglue cures itself as soon as it comes
out of the tube (I assume it reacts with the air) - you have to
be damn quick to join the two bits together.

No it does not cure in air.

Superglue is an anerobic adhesive and cures when
air is removed by fitting the two parts together.

Bob, it's always puzzled me why it doesn't set in the
tube / bottle as they are sealed from the air

It needs some moisture to trigger the setting.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andrew Mawson wrote:
"Bob Minchin" wrote in message news

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
Normal (one part) superglue cures itself as soon as it comes out of the
tube (I assume it reacts with the air) - you have to be damn quick to
join the two bits together.

No it does not cure in air.

Superglue is an anerobic adhesive and cures when air is removed by
fitting the two parts together.

Bob, it's always puzzled me why it doesn't set in the tube / bottle as
they are sealed from the air

Andrew

Hi Andrew, my understanding is that there is always some air in the
bottle. You may have noticed that sometimes it does go off in the cap
thread but the adhesion to the polythene type tubes is poor and the cap
can still be removed.
Bob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/04/2018 11:44, Bob Minchin wrote:
Andrew Mawson wrote:
"Bob Minchin"* wrote in message news

Bob, it's always puzzled me why it doesn't set in the tube / bottle as
they are sealed from the air

Andrew

Hi Andrew, my understanding is that there is always some air in the
bottle. You may have noticed that sometimes it does go off in the cap
thread but the adhesion to the polythene type tubes is poor and the cap
can still be removed.
Bob

Those very miniature tubes of superglue that are 10 for a £1 in pound
shops are effectively one time use only. Once opened the air/moisture
gets into the tube and a week later it's completely solid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/04/18 10:05, Bob Minchin wrote:
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
Normal (one part) superglue cures itself as soon as it comes out of the
tube (I assume it reacts with the air) - you have to be damn quick to
join the two bits together.

No it does not cure in air.

Superglue is an anerobic adhesive and cures when air is removed by
fitting the two parts together.

No. It is not.

"In general, cyanoacrylate is an acrylic resin that rapidly polymerises
in the presence of water (specifically hydroxide ions), forming long,
strong chains, joining the bonded surfaces together. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanoacrylate

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/04/18 11:13, Andrew Mawson wrote:
"Bob Minchin"Â* wrote in message news

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
Normal (one part) superglue cures itself as soon as it comes out of the
tube (I assume it reacts with the air) - you have to be damn quick to
join the two bits together.

No it does not cure in air.

Superglue is an anerobic adhesive and cures when air is removed by
fitting the two parts together.

Bob, it's always puzzled me why it doesn't set in the tube / bottle as
they are sealed from the air

Andrew

Simple answer? Bob is simply wrong.

I dont know what glue he is thinking of, but superglue it aint.

--
Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the
gospel of envy.

Its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.

Winston Churchill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/04/18 11:44, Bob Minchin wrote:
Andrew Mawson wrote:
"Bob Minchin"Â* wrote in message news

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
Normal (one part) superglue cures itself as soon as it comes out of the
tube (I assume it reacts with the air) - you have to be damn quick to
join the two bits together.
No it does not cure in air.

Superglue is an anerobic adhesive and cures when air is removed by
fitting the two parts together.

Bob, it's always puzzled me why it doesn't set in the tube / bottle as
they are sealed from the air

Andrew

Hi Andrew, my understanding is that there is always some air in the
bottle. You may have noticed that sometimes it does go off in the cap
thread but the adhesion to the polythene type tubes is poor and the cap
can still be removed.

Oh dear.

You are even more wrong than I supposed

Bob

--
Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the
gospel of envy.

Its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.

Winston Churchill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Andrew Mawson wrote:
"Bob Minchin" wrote in message news

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
Normal (one part) superglue cures itself as soon as it comes out of
the tube (I assume it reacts with the air) - you have to be damn
quick to join the two bits together.

No it does not cure in air.

Superglue is an anerobic adhesive and cures when air is removed by
fitting the two parts together.

Bob, it's always puzzled me why it doesn't set in the tube / bottle as
they are sealed from the air

It does set in the tube. At least after opening.

--
*A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:

Andrew Mawson wrote
Bob Minchin wrote
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote

Normal (one part) superglue cures itself as soon as it comes
out of the tube (I assume it reacts with the air) - you have to
be damn quick to join the two bits together.

No it does not cure in air.

Superglue is an anerobic adhesive and cures when
air is removed by fitting the two parts together.

Bob, it's always puzzled me why it doesn't set in the
tube / bottle as they are sealed from the air

It needs some moisture to trigger the setting.

Various thread sealants always have an air bubble in them when they are
sold in sealed tubes, and the reusable tubes are only part filled. They
usually are cured in anaerobic conditons. I don't recall seeing air
bubbles in single use superglue tubes. And reusable tubes of superglue
usually set once opened, consistent with the effect of humidity.

--

Roger Hayter

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Andrew Mawson wrote:
"Bob Minchin" wrote in message news

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
Normal (one part) superglue cures itself as soon as it comes out of
the tube (I assume it reacts with the air) - you have to be damn
quick to join the two bits together.
No it does not cure in air.

Superglue is an anerobic adhesive and cures when air is removed by
fitting the two parts together.

Bob, it's always puzzled me why it doesn't set in the tube / bottle
as they are sealed from the air

It does set in the tube. At least after opening.

I've found Pound Shop little bottles not too bad. 3 for a quid. I've used
the same bottle for months.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I just tried searching for Loctite on Ebay and it just came up with lots of single part superglue.

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 07:34:55 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

Loctite
Brian

--
Peter is listening to "DJ Felli Fel - Feel it"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Then what is it in http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302632886396 when you select AB glue? It smells like superglue. Both tubes smell similar to superglue, but slightly different from each other.

--
Oh my goodness what a caper, someone's ****ed on the magic paper.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 09:02:46 +0100, alan_m wrote:

On 24/04/2018 23:33, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

I don't understand your point. I already said the stuff I got does what
you said. It cures only when the two parts are joined. Normal (one
part) superglue cures itself as soon as it comes out of the tube (I
assume it reacts with the air) - you have to be damn quick to join the
two bits together.

One part superglue remains liquid "out of the tube" and remains liquid
for some considerable time when not used to join items together.
Possibly what you have had in the past is a superglue with a activator
in the form of a gel rather than an activator in the form of a spray and
you have not correctly followed the instructions.

I don't follow.

When I've had single part superglue, I find it cures itself very quickly, perhaps once spread onto one surface - it reacts with the material and quickly dries before you get the other surface onto it.

When I've had two part superglue, nothing happens when I spread it onto each surface, until I press them together then it hardens.

--
Reboot - to kick a computer in such a way that it turns off and then on again.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/04/2018 23:14, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 09:02:46 +0100, alan_m wrote:

When I've had single part superglue, I find it cures itself very
quickly, perhaps once spread onto one surface -

Unless the surface was damp a application of fresh one part superglue
should have remained liquid. On delicate repairs I often put a drop of
superglue on a plastic food bag and then use the tip a pin or needle to
pick up a small amount to apply to the surface to be joined I ca do this
for minutes before joining the two broken bits.

When I've had two part superglue, nothing happens when I spread it onto
each surface, until I press them together then it hardens.

And what happens if you mix the two parts before applying them to the
surfaces to be joined?

OT - superglue and dead fingernail Spehro Pefhany Metalworking 22 September 7th 09 11:11 PM
Waterproof Superglue May Be Strongest in Nature [email protected] Metalworking 3 April 18th 06 04:05 AM
removing Superglue OG UK diy 3 January 3rd 06 12:22 AM
Superglue as stud 'n bearing fit? Jimmy UK diy 2 January 20th 05 10:31 AM
Superglue query N Cook Electronics Repair 8 December 11th 04 04:37 AM