Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Looking for 2 part superglue

In article ,
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 23:42:16 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I don't understand your point. I already said the stuff I got does
what you said. It cures only when the two parts are joined. Normal
(one part) superglue cures itself as soon as it comes out of the tube
(I assume it reacts with the air) - you have to be damn quick to join
the two bits together.

You probably need the stuff kitchen fitters use to glue pelmits and so
on together at mitres. That is two pack and sets near instantly. But
isn't called Superglue.

What is it called and is it as strong?

I don't know what it's called as I've never bought or used it - just seen
it being used by a pro. It certainly seems pretty strong, though. On stuff
like MDF.

--
*I can see your point, but I still think you're full of ****.

Dave Plowman London SW