Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife Jimmy Wilkinson Knife is offline

Default Looking for 2 part superglue

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 19:23:51 +0100, GB wrote:

On 24/04/2018 18:21, alan_m wrote:
On 24/04/2018 16:59, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I'm trying to buy 2 part superglue and it's very hard to find. What
keywords should I use? The only result I got on Ebay (by chance) was
some "AB glue" from China. I seem to have better results with this
than normal superglue. It doesn't set until you put the two objects
together for example.

Google "superglue with activator"

I hate to respond to the OP, because it's probably just a troll.

Why on earth would someone ask a question about superglue if they didn't want to know about superglue? What's wrong with you people?

But the
sort of thing he's asking about is:
https://www.screwfix.com/p/mitrebond...it-2-pcs/83841

Sounds promising, but a pen? I find smearing two glues from tubes onto the two surfaces (in the same way as you'd use contact adhesive) then pushing them together much easier. Like this stuff from China: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302632886396 But I can't find two-tube superglue anywhere else.

--
What the best way to get a guy to stop smoking after sex?
Fill his waterbed with gasoline.