Jerry.

Default IMM fodder

"IMM" wrote in message

"Clive Summerfield" wrote in message

snip

I believe you will find that the information flow is MI6 -- HMG -- HM
Opposition. The opposition does not get to see all the detail presented

the government.

Get real. They knew everything at all stages. The establishment is still
pro Tory.

You really are a clueless ****wit, you have not the slightest clue as to how
Whitehall works, the closes anyone on the opposition would come to such
documents is what the government allow on Privy Council terms ( AIUI draft
document would not be part of such terms) and anyone who had Privy Council
access is bond by law not to disclose what they know.

Jerry.

"No-one" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:03:17 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman
wrote:

Wonder what *did* happen to Mandy?

He is, apparently, the front runner to take over from Neil Kinnock as
an EC Commissioner. (Loadsa money, expenses, large stage etc. etc.)

Unless his name is mentioned regarding a job vacancy in a building made of
Portland stone.

Only jesting - I hope... :~(

Capitol

IMM wrote in message ...
Stop tabloiding. Look at the "big picture"

The big picture is that the BBC report was substantially correct and 80% of
the British people know it! The government machine was determined to present
a case for war and the words were manipulated to make that case. Even the
world press is amazed at the bias in the Hutton conclusions. Go and look it
up. In the normal British master/slave culture, the messengers bearing bad
news have been shot! I believe that it was High Cudlipp of the old Daily
Mirror who coined the phrase "publish and be damned". I still believe that's
the correct response. We need a channel like Fox News in the UK, to give
some teeth to our TV channels. Maybe channel 4 is going in the correct
direction.

Bliar should resign as the head of a government which operated in this
unprincipled manner. IMO he is not fit to govern.

Regards
Capitol

geoff

In message , IMM
writes

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

snip

They were not reasonable points, they were garbage.

So argue the points and prove they are 'garbage', all calling them garbage
doesn't do anything other than show up the fact that you don't seem to be
able to argue your corner, and then one has to wonder why that is.

It is not worth debating with idiots.

I think the rest of us are fast coming to that conclusion
--
geoff
geoff

In message , IMM
writes

Yes, due to the information given to
them by the present government,

The security services you mean.

No, HMG informed parliament.

If you are going to argue the toss please find out something about what

you
are trying to argue about !

The info the government presented to parliament, which the others voted for,
came from the security services.

And a 10 year old phd thesis
--
geoff

geoff

In message , Dave Plowman
writes
In article ,
PoP wrote:
At least in Thatchers day if a minister messed up he departed rapidly.
Under Bliar people tend to have jobs for life.

Wonder what *did* happen to Mandy?

Turned up on CH4 news the other day, still spouting

He'll be back soon, mark my word
--
geoff
Jerry.

"Capitol" wrote in message

snip

the correct response. We need a channel like Fox News in the UK, to give
some teeth to our TV channels.

You really think Fox News has teeth, they are quicker to roll over than
Blair is when G. W. Bush claps his hands.

IMM

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Neil Jones" wrote in message

snip

Days is not 45 minutes, though, is it?

Just read what I read again and get the big picture. Get this

tabloid
mush
that is bouncing around your head and stand back and look at the
situation.

January 30, 2004

WASHINGTON -- Before the great hunt for scapegoats begins, let's

look
at
what David Kay has actually said about Iraq's weapons of mass

destruction.

First, and most trumpeted, he did not find ``large stockpiles of

newly
produced weapons of mass destruction.'' He did find, as he reported

last
October, WMD-related activities,

But no weapons, never mind if they could have used within 45

minutes...

He did find... WMD-related activities,

Stop tabloiding. Look at the "big picture"

As I said..."Stop tabloiding. Look at the "big picture""

snip babble

IMM

"Capitol" wrote in message

IMM wrote in message ...
Stop tabloiding. Look at the "big picture"

The big picture is that the BBC report
was substantially correct and 80% of
the British people know it!

An extensive report just released says otherwise, making the two top people
there resign.

Even the world press is amazed at the
bias in the Hutton conclusions. Go and look it
up.

The media do stick together when proven wrong.

We need a channel like Fox News in the UK, to give
some teeth to our TV channels.

Murdoch? Are you sane?

Bliar should resign as the head of a government which operated in this
unprincipled manner. IMO he is not fit to govern.

He has been proven not to be a liar, by a top judge.

Jerry.

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

snip

They were not reasonable points, they were garbage.

So argue the points and prove they are 'garbage', all calling them

garbage
doesn't do anything other than show up the fact that you don't seem to

be
able to argue your corner, and then one has to wonder why that is.

It is not worth debating with idiots.

For once you are talking some sense, you are certainly not worth arguing
with, not only do you try and argue the toss about something you have shown
time and time again that your are clueless about even basic facts (even
though you claim to have listened at least to Load Hutton's broadcast) that
surround these issues but in doing so you are making / yourself / look the
idiot.

IMM

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , IMM
writes

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Clive Summerfield" wrote in message
snip
Blair commissioned an inquiry on a very narrow remit, that did not
address
the fundamental issues, but was instead intended to divert

attention
away
from the more critical subjects. Very successfully I may add.

What crap. The report went far over the remit of Hutton. Get real

Said by someone who obviously hasn't read even a summery of the report

or
what Lord Hutton said in his televised diatribe...

I listened to it, and 24 hours TV coverage of it too. Great report.

"Gilligan statement in full ...

I am today resigning from the BBC. I and everyone else involved here
have for five months admitted the mistakes we made.

We deserved criticism. Some of my story was wrong, as I admitted at the
inquiry, and I again apologise for it.

My departure is at my own initiative. But the BBC collectively has been
the victim of a grave injustice. If Lord Hutton had fairly considered
the evidence he heard, he would have concluded that most of my story was
right.

The government did sex up the dossier, transforming possibilities and
probabilities into certainties, removing vital caveats; the 45-minute
claim was the `classic example' of this; and many in the intelligence
services, including the leading expert in WMD, were unhappy about it.

Thanks to what David Kelly told me and other BBC journalists, in very
similar terms, we know now what we did not know before.

{Tribute to Kelly follows}

That fat lying slob should have been sacked immediately.

IMM

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

snip

Said by someone who obviously hasn't read even a summery of the report

or
what Lord Hutton said in his televised diatribe...

I listened to it, and 24 hours TV coverage of it too. Great report.

Well you might well have listened to it, you certainly have not understood
it, that is obvious because you seem to think that Lord Hutton enquired
into WMDs when he (Lord Hutton) him self ruled himself out of doing so and
stated that in his broadcast.

If you are the typical intellect of this country, God help us ! :~(

You are a fool that is for certain. You should not take in what they tell
you at your local Tory party office. And Dracula should apologise.

Jerry.

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

snipsnip

Yes, due to the information given to
them by the present government,

The security services you mean.

No, HMG informed parliament.

If you are going to argue the toss please find out something about what

you
are trying to argue about !

The info the government presented to parliament, which the others voted

for,
came from the security services.

Go and read the Hutton report FFS and stop being an utter plank !

IMM

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , IMM
writes

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

snip

They were not reasonable points, they were garbage.

So argue the points and prove they are 'garbage', all calling them

garbage
doesn't do anything other than show up the fact that you don't seem to

be
able to argue your corner, and then one has to wonder why that is.

It is not worth debating with idiots.

I think the rest of us are fast coming to that conclusion

Is there idiot power in the water? A comprehensive report, which Dracula
and Boris accepted, concluded the government did not lie and that the BBC
got it wrong.

IMM

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Clive Summerfield" wrote in message

snip

I believe you will find that the information flow is MI6 -- HMG --

HM
Opposition. The opposition does not get to see all the detail

presented
the government.

Get real. They knew everything at all stages. The establishment is

still
pro Tory.

You really are a clueless ****wit, you have not the slightest clue as to

how
Whitehall works,

I certainly do. And anything that is touchy the Tories get to know.

IMM

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Dave Plowman
writes
In article ,
PoP wrote:
At least in Thatchers day if a minister messed up he departed rapidly.
Under Bliar people tend to have jobs for life.

Wonder what *did* happen to Mandy?

Turned up on CH4 news the other day, still spouting

He'll be back soon, mark my word

I hope so.

Andy Hall

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:29:32 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Capitol" wrote in message

IMM wrote in message ...
Stop tabloiding. Look at the "big picture"

The big picture is that the BBC report
was substantially correct and 80% of
the British people know it!

An extensive report just released says otherwise, making the two top people
there resign.

Even the world press is amazed at the
bias in the Hutton conclusions. Go and look it
up.

The media do stick together when proven wrong.

We need a channel like Fox News in the UK, to give
some teeth to our TV channels.

Murdoch? Are you sane?

Bliar should resign as the head of a government which operated in this
unprincipled manner. IMO he is not fit to govern.

He has been proven not to be a liar, by a top judge.

If that's your idea of proof then you are easily fooled.

Anything can be proved by setting terms of reference and asking
selective questions. You simply leave out anything you don't want to
hear.

It's interesting to note, that we have people with views from across
the political spectrum, and those who feel that Baroness Thatcher was
equally misbehaved in her day, yet the only person who seems to be
supporting Teflon Tony is yourself. Doesn't that strike you as a
little odd?

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
John Rumm

IMM wrote:

He'll be back soon, mark my word

I hope so.

Yup - would be nice to see him get booted out with all his other
incompetent chums.

--
Cheers,

John.

Andy Hall

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:19:27 +0000, geoff wrote:

In message , Dave Plowman
writes
In article ,
PoP wrote:
At least in Thatchers day if a minister messed up he departed rapidly.
Under Bliar people tend to have jobs for life.

Wonder what *did* happen to Mandy?

Turned up on CH4 news the other day, still spouting

He'll be back soon, mark my word

After he's finished doing the pantomime circuit by the looks of it.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Jerry.

"IMM" wrote in message

snip

But no weapons, never mind if they could have used within 45

minutes...

He did find... WMD-related activities,

Stop tabloiding. Look at the "big picture"

As I said..."Stop tabloiding. Look at the "big picture""

snip babble

That is your problem, I am looking at the bigger picture, you are only
looking at what Mr Blair and his Tabloid friend wants you to look at.

Jerry.

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

snip

Said by someone who obviously hasn't read even a summery of the

report
or
what Lord Hutton said in his televised diatribe...

I listened to it, and 24 hours TV coverage of it too. Great report.

Well you might well have listened to it, you certainly have not

understood
it, that is obvious because you seem to think that Lord Hutton enquired
into WMDs when he (Lord Hutton) him self ruled himself out of doing so

and
stated that in his broadcast.

If you are the typical intellect of this country, God help us ! :~(

You are a fool that is for certain. You should not take in what they tell
you at your local Tory party office. And Dracula should apologise.

LOL, You really should read the Huttion report, I am, and I have never even
set foot in the local Tory party office.

bystander

"Capitol" wrote in message
Bliar should resign as the head of a government which operated in this
unprincipled manner. IMO he is not fit to govern.

And the tories are? bwahahahahahahah

Errrrrr, you wouldn't be a tory perchance?

A recent Murray poll indicated that - the only good tories are dead ones.

geoff

In message , Jerry.
writes

But no weapons, never mind if they could have used within 45 minutes...

He did find... WMD-related activities,

Stop tabloiding. Look at the "big picture"

No, you should start looking at the facts, such as what words were taken out
of the original draft of the WMD document (at the request of HMG) to create
the 45 minutes claim.

In essence, this country was taken to war because there / appeared / to be a
possibility that this country (or it's protectorates) could be attacked by
WMD's within 45 minutes, not only does that claim appear to be wrong (due to
no WMD weapons having being found) but also the fact that any weapons that
the intel' were talking about were / battlefield weapons and thus only
effective over a short distance. The only person who seems to be
'tabloiding' is yourself IMM, do you read the 'The Sun' by any chance ?...

As I type this, it would appear (according to reports) that even Pres' Bush
is now doubting the Intel' and if there are any / actual / WMD's.

I think that the word you were looking for is "electioneering"

--
geoff
geoff

In message , IMM
writes

Bliar should resign as the head of a government which operated in this
unprincipled manner. IMO he is not fit to govern.

He has been proven not to be a liar, by a top judge.

Given the fact that (as I wrote earlier) that Hutton came from what you
call a snotty university, how can YOU of all people have any faith in
what he says?
--
geoff
geoff

In message , bystander
writes

"Capitol" wrote in message
Bliar should resign as the head of a government which operated in this
unprincipled manner. IMO he is not fit to govern.

And the tories are? bwahahahahahahah

Errrrrr, you wouldn't be a tory perchance?

A recent Murray poll indicated that - the only good tories are dead ones.

Did you mean Mori perchance?
--
geoff

geoff

In message , IMM
writes

[...]

But I thought all your cha cha cha'ing kept you in trim
--
geoff
geoff

In message , IMM
writes

It is not worth debating with idiots.

I think the rest of us are fast coming to that conclusion

Is there idiot power in the water? A comprehensive report, which Dracula
and Boris accepted, concluded the government did not lie and that the BBC
got it wrong.

It's probably way over your head, but Boris actually called it a
travesty and a whitewash

--
geoff
IMM

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

snip

But no weapons, never mind if they could have used within 45

minutes...

He did find... WMD-related activities,

Stop tabloiding. Look at the "big picture"

As I said..."Stop tabloiding. Look at the "big picture""

snip babble

That is your problem, I am looking at the bigger picture,

You are not. You can't see common sense and keep spouting 45 minutes
********. Are really that brainwashed a Tory? Snap out of it mate. The
party is not for you, or any other sane mortal.

IMM

"Capitol" wrote in message

IMM wrote in message ...
[...]

No. It proves the power of the tabloids to influence minds.

IMM

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

snip

[...]

Send the money by post do you?

IMM

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

snip

They were not reasonable points, they were garbage.

So argue the points and prove they are 'garbage', all calling them

garbage
doesn't do anything other than show up the fact that you don't seem to

be
able to argue your corner, and then one has to wonder why that is.

It is not worth debating with idiots.

For once you are talking some
sense,

I am.

you are certainly not worth arguing
with,

Well idiots are not worth arguing with me as I call them idiots.

IMM

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

snipsnip

Yes, due to the information given to
them by the present government,

The security services you mean.

No, HMG informed parliament.

If you are going to argue the toss please find out something about

what
you
are trying to argue about !

The info the government presented to parliament, which the others voted

for,
came from the security services.

Go and read the Hutton report FFS and stop being an utter plank !

You are reading it? You sad *******. This is storm in a teacup. A nothing
issue. The power of media is awesome at times, look what it has done to
him.

geoff

In message , IMM
writes

Days is a very "short time". They also
had WMD and USED them.

What WMD?

Weapons of Mass Destruction. It is openly used by Blair and Bush etc. I
prefer Weapons of Mass Destruction.

He gassed some of his own people
and invaded Iran (while being supported
by the UK and the USA)

He had tried to build up chemical and biological weapons, but these had
mainly been destroyed by the weapons inspectors or degraded years ago.
His attempts at building up a nuclear program were bombed and rendered
useless

Well Kelly said they can do it in days.

So where are they?

A great many "experts " were convinced that they existed, Now most of
them are doing an abrupt about turn

We gave them six months notice of
inspection, so they hid/got rid of things.

But the whole country is available to inspect and they have been
searching hard since they invaded

They still had the know-how
which is the main point, not the hardware.

45 minutes you moron - that's what the man said. That was the basis for
going to war

IMM, when even George Bush is questioning the existence of WMD
(Elections are coming up, of course), it's only blind fools like you who
repeat ssuch idiotic mantras

It is not me saying that. I only repeat what experts say. Kelly was an
expert who had been to Iraq over 40 times. Bush has distanced himself from
the intelligence people for political reasons, who furnished him, and the
British, with the findings. He is letting them take a fall. There is no
need for him to do that as the Iraqies had the potential to have WMD within
days.

The point is that they had the potential to ramp up WMD within days. Kelly
said so. It is very simple.

"They still have the know-how, which is the main point, not the
hardware" ... in case you've totally lost the plot, it's what you said a
few lines above. Do you have the faintest idea how long it takes to turn
know-how without the hardware into a real WMD - be it bio, chem, or
nuclear. Obviously not since you said "The point is that they had the
potential to ramp up WMD within days"

your maths just doesn't add up

--
geoff
IMM

"John Rumm" wrote in message

He'll be back soon, mark my word

I hope so.

Yup - would be nice to see him get booted out with all his other
incompetent chums.

Another one in cloud cuckoo land. This is the best government in living
memory. The economy has never been better, the hereditary Lords were kicked
out, the Lord Chancellor is going, some great anti-social laws, etc, etc.
Get real! Look!

IMM

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , IMM
writes

Bliar should resign as the head of a government which operated in this
unprincipled manner. IMO he is not fit to govern.

He has been proven not to be a liar, by a top judge.

Given the fact that (as I wrote earlier) that Hutton came from what you
call a snotty university, how can YOU of all people have any faith in
what he says?

If a snot says they were above board, it means they could not prove
otherwise. If they could they would. Duh!

IMM

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , IMM
writes

Days is a very "short time". They also
had WMD and USED them.

What WMD?

Weapons of Mass Destruction. It is openly used by Blair and Bush etc. I
prefer Weapons of Mass Destruction.

He gassed some of his own people
and invaded Iran (while being supported
by the UK and the USA)

He had tried to build up chemical and biological weapons, but these had
mainly been destroyed by the weapons inspectors or degraded years ago.
His attempts at building up a nuclear program were bombed and rendered
useless

Well Kelly said they can do it in days.

So where are they?

Are you really so stupid. They have the know-how to do it very quickly,
that was certain.

A great many "experts " were convinced that they existed, Now most of
them are doing an abrupt about turn

Kelly said differently.

We gave them six months notice of
inspection, so they hid/got rid of things.

But the whole country is available to inspect and they have been
searching hard since they invaded

So they got rid before the invasion. or hid them in the desert. Ever been
to a desert?

They still had the know-how
which is the main point, not the hardware.

45 minutes you moron - that's what the man said. That was the basis for
going to war

It was not. read my other post of this. Thicko moron. You lack simple
logic.

[...]

Kelly said "days". YES DAYS!!!!!!! He said week then days, which mean less
than 7. Are you that thick!

They DID have them, that is for certain. They used them, that is for
certain. They could deploy them within days, that's is for certain.

Where are they? Who knows. They did have them and could deploy them within
days. Then there is point of supporting terrorist groups. Maybe you would
think differently of a plane or two smashed into bocks in London.

IMM

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , IMM
writes

It is not worth debating with idiots.

I think the rest of us are fast coming to that conclusion

Is there idiot power in the water? A comprehensive report, which Dracula
and Boris accepted, concluded the government did not lie and that the BBC
got it wrong.

It's probably way over your head, but Boris actually called it a
travesty and a whitewash

The dirty ******* also said the party would accept the finding.

IMM

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , IMM
writes

[...]

LOL there Maxie. No it is the tango too.