geoff

Default IMM fodder

In message , Jerry.
writes

But no weapons, never mind if they could have used within 45 minutes...

He did find... WMD-related activities,

Stop tabloiding. Look at the "big picture"

No, you should start looking at the facts, such as what words were taken out
of the original draft of the WMD document (at the request of HMG) to create
the 45 minutes claim.

In essence, this country was taken to war because there / appeared / to be a
possibility that this country (or it's protectorates) could be attacked by
WMD's within 45 minutes, not only does that claim appear to be wrong (due to
no WMD weapons having being found) but also the fact that any weapons that
the intel' were talking about were / battlefield weapons and thus only
effective over a short distance. The only person who seems to be
'tabloiding' is yourself IMM, do you read the 'The Sun' by any chance ?...

As I type this, it would appear (according to reports) that even Pres' Bush
is now doubting the Intel' and if there are any / actual / WMD's.

I think that the word you were looking for is "electioneering"

--
geoff