Andy Hall

Default IMM fodder

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:29:32 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Capitol" wrote in message

IMM wrote in message ...
Stop tabloiding. Look at the "big picture"

The big picture is that the BBC report
was substantially correct and 80% of
the British people know it!

An extensive report just released says otherwise, making the two top people
there resign.

Even the world press is amazed at the
bias in the Hutton conclusions. Go and look it
up.

The media do stick together when proven wrong.

We need a channel like Fox News in the UK, to give
some teeth to our TV channels.

Murdoch? Are you sane?

Bliar should resign as the head of a government which operated in this
unprincipled manner. IMO he is not fit to govern.

He has been proven not to be a liar, by a top judge.

If that's your idea of proof then you are easily fooled.

Anything can be proved by setting terms of reference and asking
selective questions. You simply leave out anything you don't want to
hear.

It's interesting to note, that we have people with views from across
the political spectrum, and those who feel that Baroness Thatcher was
equally misbehaved in her day, yet the only person who seems to be
supporting Teflon Tony is yourself. Doesn't that strike you as a
little odd?

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl