Capitol

Default IMM fodder

IMM wrote in message ...
Stop tabloiding. Look at the "big picture"

The big picture is that the BBC report was substantially correct and 80% of
the British people know it! The government machine was determined to present
a case for war and the words were manipulated to make that case. Even the
world press is amazed at the bias in the Hutton conclusions. Go and look it
up. In the normal British master/slave culture, the messengers bearing bad
news have been shot! I believe that it was High Cudlipp of the old Daily
Mirror who coined the phrase "publish and be damned". I still believe that's
the correct response. We need a channel like Fox News in the UK, to give
some teeth to our TV channels. Maybe channel 4 is going in the correct
direction.

Bliar should resign as the head of a government which operated in this
unprincipled manner. IMO he is not fit to govern.

Regards
Capitol