IMM

Default IMM fodder

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Neil Jones" wrote in message

snip

Days is not 45 minutes, though, is it?

Just read what I read again and get the big picture. Get this

tabloid
mush
that is bouncing around your head and stand back and look at the
situation.

January 30, 2004

WASHINGTON -- Before the great hunt for scapegoats begins, let's

look
at
what David Kay has actually said about Iraq's weapons of mass

destruction.

First, and most trumpeted, he did not find ``large stockpiles of

newly
produced weapons of mass destruction.'' He did find, as he reported

last
October, WMD-related activities,

But no weapons, never mind if they could have used within 45

minutes...

He did find... WMD-related activities,

Stop tabloiding. Look at the "big picture"

As I said..."Stop tabloiding. Look at the "big picture""

snip babble