Jerry.

Default IMM fodder

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

snip

Said by someone who obviously hasn't read even a summery of the

report
or
what Lord Hutton said in his televised diatribe...

I listened to it, and 24 hours TV coverage of it too. Great report.

Well you might well have listened to it, you certainly have not

understood
it, that is obvious because you seem to think that Lord Hutton enquired
into WMDs when he (Lord Hutton) him self ruled himself out of doing so

and
stated that in his broadcast.

If you are the typical intellect of this country, God help us ! :~(

You are a fool that is for certain. You should not take in what they tell
you at your local Tory party office. And Dracula should apologise.

LOL, You really should read the Huttion report, I am, and I have never even
set foot in the local Tory party office.