Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Defraggin LInux (was should DIY be a green cause)

On Tue, 5 Apr 2016 15:52:23 +0100, Mike Tomlinson
wrote:

En el artículo , Vir
Campestris escribió:

The MFT is the thing on the front of the disc that tells you where all
the partitions are.

Are you sure you don't mean the partition table?

This is the trouble with killfiles (or 'Ostrich Mode' as it's known in
grownup circles), is by hiding away you waste other peoples time and
bandwidth answering questions that have already been answered ages
ago.

Cheers, T i m

p.s. I think 'how to hide from people you don't understand or have
different opinions to you (and most of the world)' must be one of the
early chapters in the 'Linux advocates survival handbook' (/man page)
as I've never seen killfiles branded about so much as I have on Linux
newsgroups! (I think when they see 'Killfile' they *think* 'cloak of
invisibility' ... weg)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default should DIY be a green cause

Some drunken terminal ****wit desperately cowering behind
whisky-dave wrote just what
you'd expect from a desperately cowering drunken ****wit.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 4 April 2016 20:07:45 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote

When I wanted a mac computer made I let Aple
do it for me I let someone ship it too me too,

More fool you.

only brain dead idiot like yuorself would
claim you could build one yourself cheaper.

I do in fact build them much cheaper than that steaming
turd of yours cost you and they are much better too.

That's your monthly limit reached on getting things right. 1 a month is all you get.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote

When I wanted a mac computer made I let Aple
do it for me I let someone ship it too me too,

More fool you.

only brain dead idiot like yuorself would
claim you could build one yourself cheaper.

I do in fact build them much cheaper than that steaming
turd of yours cost you and they are much better too.

That's your monthly limit reached on getting things right.
1 a month is all you get.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag, gutless.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 5 April 2016 20:00:40 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
Some drunken terminal ****wit desperately cowering behind
whisky-dave wrote just what
you'd expect from a desperately cowering drunken ****wit.

Oi ****wit where the list of parts you've use dto build this computers ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 6 April 2016 10:41:54 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
tabbypurr wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote

When I wanted a mac computer made I let Aple
do it for me I let someone ship it too me too,

More fool you.

only brain dead idiot like yuorself would
claim you could build one yourself cheaper.

I do in fact build them much cheaper than that steaming
turd of yours cost you and they are much better too.

That's your monthly limit reached on getting things right.
1 a month is all you get.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag, gutless.

I've just checked, my guts are present & correct. So one correct point was all you managed.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 6 April 2016 14:34:04 UTC+1, wrote:
On Wednesday, 6 April 2016 10:41:54 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag, gutless.

I've just checked, my guts are present & correct. So one correct point was all you managed.

So we have a new world record, have you contacted the guiness book of records ;-)
They need to know

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , John
Rumm escribió:

You
needed to do a purge command from time to time though or you could
quickly run out of space!

If sys$sysdevice: filled up and wedged the system, a

$ purge sys$sysdevice:[*...]*.*

often got you out of the merde, as long as you could get to a prompt.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Windows 10: less of an OS, more of a drive-by mugging.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Some drunken terminal ****wit desperately cowering behind
whisky-dave wrote just what
you'd expect from a desperately cowering drunken ****wit.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote
Rod Speed wrote
tabbypurr wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote

When I wanted a mac computer made I let Aple
do it for me I let someone ship it too me too,

More fool you.

only brain dead idiot like yuorself would
claim you could build one yourself cheaper.

I do in fact build them much cheaper than that steaming
turd of yours cost you and they are much better too.

That's your monthly limit reached on getting things right.
1 a month is all you get.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag, gutless.

I've just checked, my guts are present & correct.

So your 'parents' called you tabbypurr eh ?

So everyone calls you tabby for short eh ?

Or is that your last name ?