Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Defraggin LInux (was should DIY be a green cause)

On Tue, 5 Apr 2016 15:52:23 +0100, Mike Tomlinson
wrote:

En el artículo , Vir
Campestris escribió:

The MFT is the thing on the front of the disc that tells you where all
the partitions are.

Are you sure you don't mean the partition table?

This is the trouble with killfiles (or 'Ostrich Mode' as it's known in
grownup circles), is by hiding away you waste other peoples time and
bandwidth answering questions that have already been answered ages
ago.

Cheers, T i m

p.s. I think 'how to hide from people you don't understand or have
different opinions to you (and most of the world)' must be one of the
early chapters in the 'Linux advocates survival handbook' (/man page)
as I've never seen killfiles branded about so much as I have on Linux
newsgroups! (I think when they see 'Killfile' they *think* 'cloak of
invisibility' ... weg)