Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default This weeks bollockings for you know who:-)

Spending £30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Need I say more?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/06/2012 18:21, ARWadsworth wrote:
Spending £30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Need I say more?

http://tinyurl.com/bqyt35f

David

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
"ARWadsworth" writes:
Spending £30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Need I say more?

Just out of idle curiosity, how long do you get for £30?

Has anyone else been willing to handle the mobile since ;-)

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/06/2012 19:05, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
"ARWadsworth" writes:
Spending £30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Need I say more?

Just out of idle curiosity, how long do you get for £30?

1 ft?

Hat, Coat, etc....

--
Not Me
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
"ARWadsworth" writes:
Spending £30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Need I say more?

Just out of idle curiosity, how long do you get for £30?

I suspect this one was about a £1 a minute.

Has anyone else been willing to handle the mobile since ;-)

I've got it ATM!

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article ,
"ARWadsworth" writes:
Spending £30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Need I say more?

Just out of idle curiosity, how long do you get for £30?

Don't know but would guess much depends on the gender of the chatee.
I'm V surprised at ARW. (1) giving an up & coming youngster a works mobile
phone to use and abuse. (2) allowing said youngster to run up a bill of £30,
I imagine that would be at least several minutes work time lost.
Has the miscreants pay been docked?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" writes:
Spending £30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Need I say more?

Just out of idle curiosity, how long do you get for £30?

Don't know but would guess much depends on the gender of the chatee.
I'm V surprised at ARW. (1) giving an up & coming youngster a works
mobile phone to use and abuse. (2) allowing said youngster to run up
a bill of £30, I imagine that would be at least several minutes work
time lost.

Has the miscreants pay been docked?

Have you seen the Chuchill insurance advert?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" writes:
Spending £30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Need I say more?

Just out of idle curiosity, how long do you get for £30?

Don't know but would guess much depends on the gender of the chatee.
I'm V surprised at ARW. (1) giving an up & coming youngster a works
mobile phone to use and abuse. (2) allowing said youngster to run up
a bill of £30, I imagine that would be at least several minutes work
time lost.

Has the miscreants pay been docked?

Have you seen the Chuchill insurance advert?

--
Adam

Do you interview your employees?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" writes:
Spending £30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Need I say more?

Just out of idle curiosity, how long do you get for £30?

Don't know but would guess much depends on the gender of the
chatee. I'm V surprised at ARW. (1) giving an up & coming
youngster a works mobile phone to use and abuse. (2) allowing
said youngster to run up a bill of £30, I imagine that would be
at least several minutes work time lost.

Has the miscreants pay been docked?

Have you seen the Chuchill insurance advert?

--
Adam

Do you interview your employees?

They are not my employees.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message ...

Spending £30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Need I say more?

I used to look after Racal's voice messaging systems when I worked for
Ferranti yonks' ago. The main uses were AA
Roadwatch and the various 'sexy Susie' dubious services. If the machines had
been down for a bit, when you brought them back on line the AA one would
twinkle (led on each line card) intermittently, but the 'service providers'
one burst into a mass of lights almost instantly !!!!! Must have been making
a fortune.

AWEM

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:
On Jun 8, 6:21 pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
Spending 30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Need I say more?

I guess his arms are working then ...

Owain

Manual labour, innit? ;-)

Tim
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , ARWadsworth adamwadsworth@
blueyonder.co.uk escribió:

Spending £30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Instant dismissal I hope.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jun 8, 6:21*pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
Spending 30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Need I say more?

--
Adam

Surely only a matter of time before H Neary appears to say that, had
you given him a works mobile capable of dialing sex chat lines, he'd
have sued you for repetitive strain injury and carpal tunnel
syndrome. You big bully, you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

mike wrote:

On Jun 8, 6:21 pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
Spending 30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Need I say more?

--
Adam

Surely only a matter of time before H Neary appears to say that, had
you given him a works mobile capable of dialing sex chat lines, he'd
have sued you for repetitive strain injury and carpal tunnel
syndrome. You big bully, you.

"The defendant blames the employer for his strained wrist and sudden
blindness and stunted growth..."
--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
mike wrote:

On Jun 8, 6:21 pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
Spending 30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Need I say more?

--
Adam

Surely only a matter of time before H Neary appears to say that, had
you given him a works mobile capable of dialing sex chat lines, he'd
have sued you for repetitive strain injury and carpal tunnel
syndrome. You big bully, you.

"The defendant blames the employer for his strained wrist and sudden
blindness and stunted growth..."

" I woz only following in my employers footsteps ya onna".....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" writes:
Spending £30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Need I say more?

Just out of idle curiosity, how long do you get for £30?

Don't know but would guess much depends on the gender of the
chatee. I'm V surprised at ARW. (1) giving an up & coming
youngster a works mobile phone to use and abuse. (2) allowing
said youngster to run up a bill of £30, I imagine that would be
at least several minutes work time lost.

Has the miscreants pay been docked?

Have you seen the Chuchill insurance advert?

--
Adam

Do you interview your employees?

They are not my employees.

--
Adam

Oh!
I always thought that you were the Gaffer.
I do beg your pardon.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

blueyonder.co.uk escribió:

Spending £30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Instant dismissal I hope.

I can't see why he needed a phone to talk to adam in the first place.
I suppose its safer.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
En el artículo , ARWadsworth
adamwadsworth@ blueyonder.co.uk escribió:

Spending £30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Instant dismissal I hope.

I can't see why he needed a phone to talk to adam in the first place.

That only proves that wanking makes you go blind.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
They are not my employees.

Oh!
I always thought that you were the Gaffer.
I do beg your pardon.

I wish. This a a much bigger firm than mine! I am a one man band (that has
had apprentices in the past) that now subs for this firm.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
They are not my employees.

Oh!
I always thought that you were the Gaffer.
I do beg your pardon.

I wish. This a a much bigger firm than mine! I am a one man band (that has
had apprentices in the past) that now subs for this firm.

--
Adam

Understood.
When I was an apprentice back in 1966 I served my time with a very old
school plumber. He was a total **** with me and worked me like a dog. In his
eyes I was a bone idle ******. This was the days of standing at the bus stop
in the ****ing down rain.
He once came back from his dinner hour and made me rip out every pipe I had
put in. I worked through my dinner hour. There was nothing wrong with my
workmanship. He was a ****.
I later found out that I was regarded as being the best apprentice on the
company.
I was the only one that got C&G.
My old trainer will be long dead now, I sincerely hope that he is burning in
hell for the hell he put me through.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Were you a bone idle ******:-)?

This was the days of standing
at the bus stop in the ****ing down rain.

Those days are still there. I still pass an apprentice at the bus stop most
mornings. I could pick him up at his house on my way to work and save him 1
hours travel time. In fact I used to do that until he was late twice (still
in bed) when I arrived to pick him up.

I now give the little **** a blast on my van's horn and show him two fingers
as I pass him in a morning.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/06/2012 16:46, Mr Pounder wrote:
When I was an apprentice back in 1966 I served my time with a very old
school plumber. He was a total **** with me and worked me like a dog. In his
eyes I was a bone idle ******. This was the days of standing at the bus stop
in the ****ing down rain.
He once came back from his dinner hour and made me rip out every pipe I had
put in. I worked through my dinner hour. There was nothing wrong with my
workmanship. He was a ****.
I later found out that I was regarded as being the best apprentice on the
company.
I was the only one that got C&G.
My old trainer will be long dead now, I sincerely hope that he is burning in
hell for the hell he put me through.

Yes, but were you the best apprentice _because_ he put you through hell?

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Champ wrote:
On 10/06/2012 16:46, Mr Pounder wrote:
My old trainer will be long dead now, I sincerely hope that he is
burning in
hell for the hell he put me through.

Yes, but were you the best apprentice _because_ he put you through hell?

That thought had crossed my mind, too.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:

On Jun 8, 6:21 pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
Spending £30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Need I say more?

just for our amusement can you look through the call logs and tell us
what sex chat lines he was phoning (Busty Brenda, Sexy Susie, Gorgeous
Gareth or Rusty Rita)?

Owain

Or "Big John" and "T-Bone"
--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:
On Jun 8, 6:21 pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
Spending £30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Need I say more?

just for our amusement can you look through the call logs and tell us
what sex chat lines he was phoning (Busty Brenda, Sexy Susie, Gorgeous
Gareth or Rusty Rita)?

I can do that in the morning and post the details in the evening.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

blueyonder.co.uk escribió:

I now give the little **** a blast on my van's horn and show him two fingers
as I pass him in a morning.

You'll be sending 'em up chimneys next.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
They are not my employees.

Oh!
I always thought that you were the Gaffer.
I do beg your pardon.

I wish. This a a much bigger firm than mine! I am a one man band
(that has had apprentices in the past) that now subs for this firm.

--
Adam

Understood.
When I was an apprentice back in 1966 I served my time with a very old
school plumber. He was a total **** with me and worked me like a dog.

In his eyes I was a bone idle ******.

Were you a bone idle ******:-)?

No. But that was the way he spoke to his apprentice.
Ring any bells Adam?

This was the days of standing
at the bus stop in the ****ing down rain.

Those days are still there. I still pass an apprentice at the bus stop
most mornings. I could pick him up at his house on my way to work and
save him 1 hours travel time. In fact I used to do that until he was late
twice (still in bed) when I arrived to pick him up.

I now give the little **** a blast on my van's horn and show him two
fingers as I pass him in a morning.

I don't blame you. I have had trainees that have been late for me picking
them up. They knew that we had to be there by the appointed time but did not
give a ****. It was down to ****head/me to make the excuses to the very
annoyed site superintendant.

For what is worth, there were only two people in the company that I served
my time with that had a car.
One was the Manager, company car.
The other was a big fat useless arrogant redneck known as Harry The Leak.
Nearly every joint he made leaked. He had an Austin A40 and told me that he
could not have me in his car as he was not insured for passengers. I stood
at the bus stop in the ****ing down rain.
Harry had a daughter, she once looked at myself and the foreman like we were
two little pieces of ****.
Harry owned a car. Nobody else could afford one. Harry lived in a council
house. My hated of council estates still burns bright.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Champ" wrote in message
. uk...
[...]

Yes.
But there was no need for him to do what he did to me. He went over the top.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John Williamson" wrote in message
Andy Champ wrote:
On 10/06/2012 16:46, Mr Pounder wrote:
My old trainer will be long dead now, I sincerely hope that he is
burning in
hell for the hell he put me through.

Yes, but were you the best apprentice _because_ he put you through hell?

That thought had crossed my mind, too.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

See my magnificent post up there.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Champ wrote:
On 10/06/2012 16:46, Mr Pounder wrote:
My old trainer will be long dead now, I sincerely hope that he
is burning in
hell for the hell he put me through.

Yes, but were you the best apprentice _because_ he put you
through hell?

That thought had crossed my mind, too.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

See my magnificent post up there.

You have a magnificent post?

Best not tell the ladies about that one:-)

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in
message ...
They are not my employees.

Oh!
I always thought that you were the Gaffer.
I do beg your pardon.

I wish. This a a much bigger firm than mine! I am a one man band
(that has had apprentices in the past) that now subs for this
firm. --
Adam

Understood.
When I was an apprentice back in 1966 I served my time with a
very old school plumber. He was a total **** with me and worked
me like a dog.

In his eyes I was a bone idle ******.

Were you a bone idle ******:-)?

No. But that was the way he spoke to his apprentice.
Ring any bells Adam?

Sticks and stone etc

This was the days of standing
at the bus stop in the ****ing down rain.

Those days are still there. I still pass an apprentice at the bus
stop most mornings. I could pick him up at his house on my way to
work and save him 1 hours travel time. In fact I used to do that
until he was late twice (still in bed) when I arrived to pick him
up.

I now give the little **** a blast on my van's horn and show him two
fingers as I pass him in a morning.

I don't blame you. I have had trainees that have been late for me
picking them up. They knew that we had to be there by the appointed
time but did not give a ****. It was down to ****head/me to make the
excuses to the very annoyed site superintendant.

Not me. I just leave the the stupid little ****ers asleep in bed and I
arrive at work on time without them.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, June 9, 2012 11:20:56 AM UTC+1, mike wrote:
On Jun 8, 6:21*pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
Spending 30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Need I say more?

--
Adam

Surely only a matter of time before H Neary appears to say that, had
you given him a works mobile capable of dialing sex chat lines, he'd
have sued you for repetitive strain injury and carpal tunnel
syndrome. You big bully, you.

I believe the legal term for this is a 'frolic of his own', M'lud.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicarious_liability

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Andy Champ" wrote in message
. uk...
[...]

So go on then, what happened?

He went over the top.

Were were an apprentice Catholic choir boy?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Champ wrote:
On 10/06/2012 16:46, Mr Pounder wrote:
My old trainer will be long dead now, I sincerely hope that
he is burning in
hell for the hell he put me through.

Yes, but were you the best apprentice _because_ he put you
through hell?
That thought had crossed my mind, too.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

See my magnificent post up there.

You have a magnificent post?

Best not tell the ladies about that one:-)

--
Adam

I don't know any ladies and never have done.
Did I ever mention that 3 in a bed romp I once had?
Me and two women.

ISTR that you did. The women wore strap on dildos.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Andy Champ" wrote in message
. uk...
[...]

I respected him and I did what he told me to do. I was the apprentice. He
was the Master.

He went over the top.

Were were an apprentice Catholic choir boy?

Heating And Ventilation Engineer.
Day release, night school and plenty of bull****.
You could get a full central heating system in those days for 250 quid.
Free if you lived in a council house. It took longer in council houses
because the neighbours would pop round and rip out all of the copper piping
and whatever else they could steal.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Champ wrote:
On 10/06/2012 16:46, Mr Pounder wrote:
My old trainer will be long dead now, I sincerely hope that
he is burning in
hell for the hell he put me through.

Yes, but were you the best apprentice _because_ he put you
through hell?
That thought had crossed my mind, too.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

See my magnificent post up there.

You have a magnificent post?

Best not tell the ladies about that one:-)

--
Adam

I don't know any ladies and never have done.
Did I ever mention that 3 in a bed romp I once had?
Me and two women.

ISTR that you did. The women wore strap on dildos.

--
Adam

Can you please stop using this sort of stuff? I had to Google what ISTR
meant.
Anyway; where was I?
Oh yes. I was shacked up with this bird called Jean. I was in the process of
buying my first home.
It was my day off so I went out and got ****ed up. When I arrived back she
had a mate there who was stopping for the night. No problems. Then I went
out again and got more ****ed up.
Then I went home. The girlfriend and her mate were in bed - nothing
disgusting was going on. I said goodnight, then they called me chicken.
Nobody calls me chicken.
Wanna hear more????

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
On Jun 11, 9:06 pm, "Mr Pounder"
wrote:
You could get a full central heating system in those days [...]
Free if you lived in a council house.

No change there then.

It took longer in council houses
because the neighbours would pop round and rip out all of the copper
piping
and whatever else they could steal.

No change there then.

Owain

Do you also hate them?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

I was 15 and a kid. There was no need for his insults.

Of course there was, how else do the inadequate bullies get along?

There was never a kind word.

When you grow up you know why the bullies do what they do and you can laugh
at them.
All they can do is spout more cr@p as they don't have the brain power to do
anything else.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

I was 15 and a kid. There was no need for his insults.

Of course there was, how else do the inadequate bullies get along?

There was never a kind word.

When you grow up you know why the bullies do what they do and you can
laugh at them.
All they can do is spout more cr@p as they don't have the brain power
to do anything else.

What would you do if I was to bully you?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" wrote in message

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

I was 15 and a kid. There was no need for his insults.

Of course there was, how else do the inadequate bullies get along?

There was never a kind word.

When you grow up you know why the bullies do what they do and you can
laugh at them.
All they can do is spout more cr@p as they don't have the brain power to
do anything else.

That is fair comment.
I was taller than them. Maybe they felt inadequate.

Apprentice bollockings for this week ARWadsworth UK diy 318 June 13th 12 01:15 AM
OT Apprentices must really like bollockings ARWadsworth UK diy 95 March 20th 12 09:43 PM
This weeks Top Tip ARWadworth UK diy 12 April 16th 08 11:42 PM
How Would YOU LIKE To Become A MILLIONAIRE IN Just A Few WEEKS?? !!!* :-) [email protected] Home Repair 0 October 24th 07 02:55 AM