Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default This weeks bollockings for you know who:-)

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote:
"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

I was 15 and a kid. There was no need for his insults.

Of course there was, how else do the inadequate bullies get along?

There was never a kind word.

When you grow up you know why the bullies do what they do and you can
laugh at them.
All they can do is spout more cr@p as they don't have the brain power
to do anything else.

What would you do if I was to bully you?

--
Adam

Different days.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
On Jun 12, 7:28 pm, "Mr Pounder" wrote:
Do you also hate them?

Some of them are rough as manky badgers' arses and don't deserve a pig
ark to live in, let alone houses subsidised at public expense.

Owain

Apart from being a bigot I'm also a full blown racist.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Owain" wrote in message
On Jun 12, 7:28 pm, "Mr Pounder" wrote:
Do you also hate them?

Some of them are rough as manky badgers' arses and don't deserve a pig
ark to live in, let alone houses subsidised at public expense.

Owain

Apart from being a bigot I'm also a full blown racist.

Which races do you not like? And BTW Southerners are not a race.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Owain" wrote in message
On Jun 12, 7:28 pm, "Mr Pounder" wrote:
Do you also hate them?

Some of them are rough as manky badgers' arses and don't deserve a pig
ark to live in, let alone houses subsidised at public expense.

Owain

Apart from being a bigot I'm also a full blown racist.

Which races do you not like? And BTW Southerners are not a race.

--
Adam

Any face that is not white.
Southerners are a breed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Owain" wrote in message
On Jun 12, 7:28 pm, "Mr Pounder" wrote:
Do you also hate them?

Some of them are rough as manky badgers' arses and don't deserve
a pig ark to live in, let alone houses subsidised at public
expense. Owain

Apart from being a bigot I'm also a full blown racist.

Which races do you not like?

Any face that is not white.

I admire your honesty.

So what would you say or do if I turned up at your house with an apprentice
that had Indian origins?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"dennis@home" wrote in message

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

I was 15 and a kid. There was no need for his insults.

Of course there was, how else do the inadequate bullies get along?

There was never a kind word.

When you grow up you know why the bullies do what they do and you can
laugh at them.
All they can do is spout more cr@p as they don't have the brain power to
do anything else.

That is fair comment.
I was taller than them. Maybe they felt inadequate.

Bet that arsehole treated all his apprentices like that, even the midgets.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 21:55:14 +0100, "scorched" wrote:

So what would you say or do if I turned up at your house with an
apprentice that had Indian origins?

Build him a wigwam?

There's a sad looking wigwan (or tepee) in my neighbour's field/back
garden. It mysteriously appeared four days ago, just before four days
of fairly constant rain, so is lying unused.
Not very hardy, kids now - that would have been in use rain or shine
by my lot.

Apprentice bollockings for this week ARWadsworth UK diy 318 June 13th 12 01:15 AM
OT Apprentices must really like bollockings ARWadsworth UK diy 95 March 20th 12 09:43 PM
This weeks Top Tip ARWadworth UK diy 12 April 16th 08 11:42 PM
How Would YOU LIKE To Become A MILLIONAIRE IN Just A Few WEEKS?? !!!* :-) [email protected] Home Repair 0 October 24th 07 02:55 AM