Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson[_2_] Andrew Mawson[_2_] is offline

Default This weeks bollockings for you know who:-)

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message ...

Spending £30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Need I say more?

I used to look after Racal's voice messaging systems when I worked for
Ferranti yonks' ago. The main uses were AA
Roadwatch and the various 'sexy Susie' dubious services. If the machines had
been down for a bit, when you brought them back on line the AA one would
twinkle (led on each line card) intermittently, but the 'service providers'
one burst into a mass of lights almost instantly !!!!! Must have been making
a fortune.

AWEM