Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cheeky ******* Pt2

On Sat, 03 Jul 2010 20:41:44 +0100, Tim Streater wrote:

In article QvLXn.72621$m87.38570@hurricane,
"ARWadsworth" wrote:

"Jim K" wrote in message
On 3 July, 18:33, Tim Streater wrote:
n 3 July, 18:17, "Nightjar \"cpb\"@" "insertmysurnamehere wrote:

ARWadsworth wrote:
Following on from my post on the 11th June
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....read/394b06104...

Well "The Cheeky *******" has been knocking on his neighbours doors
asking who parked a Hyundai outside his house on Wednesday night.
The neighbours "in the know" think that it is funny. The last
registered keeper has gone back to Poland and the Cheeky *******
is the new registered owner (or he will be when the paperwork comes
through).

Errrm, I haven't checked such paperwork but would it not require the new
"owner" to complete his bit before the "transfer" became complete? IOW
to prevent wheezes just such as this?

erm....can't you use a biro ?
IOW I suspect Adam already knows enough data to complete the paperwork
ahem "on his behalf".

Of course the new "owner" will soon undo the charade - however the
grief will extract the required revenge ;)

Jim K

Correct. The electoral register is very good.

You mean the fathead didn't tick, the "exclude" box?

I think that only excludes you from the version of the register that is
sold commercially. Any individual can go to the town hall (and possibly
some libraries) to consult the full register in person.

SteveW
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember Tim Watts saying
something like:

Happens in reverse too. I've been having chats with the Police about some
inconsiderate eejits who keep block the rear (emergency) entrance to our
primary school (also much faff when parents are trying to get in there to
run the fete or do some work on the field for the school). Response I got
was most gratifying - stick some more signs up so it's really obvious to
everyone, then we'll bollock/ticket/tow them if they persist.

I assume, this being a school, the emergency exit is properly signed at
the rear and the culprits have no excuse for not knowing.
It's amazing, the utter stupidity of some folk in blocking emergency
exits/entrances, but sometimes the only way it sinks in is when a fire
tender just rams their ****heap car out of the way.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 3 Jul 2010 20:59:57 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

The knobhead has three cars registered to his house.

Well - I think the anonymous donor is being extremely generous providing a
fourth vehicle free of charge.

--
Geo
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Grimly Curmudgeon
wibbled on Sunday 04 July 2010 15:09

drugs began to take hold. I remember Tim Watts saying
something like:

Happens in reverse too. I've been having chats with the Police about some
inconsiderate eejits who keep block the rear (emergency) entrance to our
primary school (also much faff when parents are trying to get in there to
run the fete or do some work on the field for the school). Response I got
was most gratifying - stick some more signs up so it's really obvious to
everyone, then we'll bollock/ticket/tow them if they persist.

I assume, this being a school, the emergency exit is properly signed at
the rear and the culprits have no excuse for not knowing.
It's amazing, the utter stupidity of some folk in blocking emergency
exits/entrances, but sometimes the only way it sinks in is when a fire
tender just rams their ****heap car out of the way.

Sort of. There's a white No Parking council jobbie. I laminated some nice
red/yellow A4 ones nicked off Google images, plus one that states emergency
access all times and tie wrapped those on with the Head's permission.
They'll need doing properly though...

--
Tim Watts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Grimly
Curmudgeon writes
drugs began to take hold. I remember Matty F
saying something like:

Several times I've had a horn go off all by itself in the middle of
the night.

Hasn't happened to me for decades.

http://www.redtube.eu/

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Vernon" wrote in message
On 04/07/2010 11:31, Steve Firth wrote:
wrote:

Steve Firth did suggest that first time round. It is too risk

I'd agree.

Of course one could wind him up to screaming pitch by putting a note
under the windscreen of his car telling him not to park where he is.
Sticking the note to the windscreen with vegetable oil would be better
but is probably criminal damage.

Now that would be classic, that should wind him up some more. Put a note
every day or so on his car, get someone at work to write them out, so they
are not in your handwriting. He should be boiling with rage by the end of
the week, especially when the logbook arrives......

The For Sale signs go in tonight.

I just need to decide whose telephone number to put on them.

Cheers

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

"dennis@home" wrote in message

"Jim K" wrote in message

erm....can't you use a biro ?
IOW I suspect Adam already knows enough data to complete the paperwork
ahem "on his behalf".

Of course the new "owner" will soon undo the charade - however the
grief will extract the required revenge ;)

Identity theft is treated quite seriously these days.
I doubt if they will take the conspiracy offences committed by several
posters in this thread seriously, but you never know.

Like I give a ****. It's only a bit of fun.

Go and tell the fuzz what you have done if you think they will laugh.

Parking a car somewhere to annoy them is funny, forging documents is a
crime.
If you really have done so you are no better than the other criminal scum
that forge documents.

However I think you are just lying about it.

If you want to post proof you are not lying and real are criminal scum then
feel free, I will have no hesitation in forwarding the proof to the police.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim K" wrote in message

[...]

Of course I am no better than criminal scum. I have a criminal record.

Cheers

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:

The For Sale signs go in tonight.

I just need to decide whose telephone number to put on them.

Get an 070 number, you can redirect it as required (anyone advertising a
hyndai in autotrader, the local car pound/towing yard, the victim
himself, etc)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 18:08:53 +0100, ARWadsworth wrote:

The For Sale signs go in tonight.

Hope cheeky ******* isn't a curtain twitcher and spots you either
turning the vechicle or sticking the signs in.

I just need to decide whose telephone number to put on them.

His would be a bit of a give away but quite fun if you knew he was
going to be away for a few days therfore wouldn't spot it straight
away. One of the ones from the cards found in phone boxes? But
innocent callers could end up in trouble... Buy a SIM and use it's
number, when you get callers wanting to view the car make
appointments for them giving his details, be careful he might pose as
a buyer... Boring google for the "safe" numbers used on TV dramas.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 18:08:53 +0100, ARWadsworth wrote:

The For Sale signs go in tonight.

Hope cheeky ******* isn't a curtain twitcher and spots you either
turning the vechicle or sticking the signs in.

According to the gf's next door neighbour (who is in on the setup) the
cheeky ******* has installed a camcorder in his bedroom window and aimed it
at the car. He has also been out photographing the car.

I just need to decide whose telephone number to put on them.

His would be a bit of a give away but quite fun if you knew he was
going to be away for a few days therfore wouldn't spot it straight
away. One of the ones from the cards found in phone boxes? But
innocent callers could end up in trouble... Buy a SIM and use it's
number, when you get callers wanting to view the car make
appointments for them giving his details, be careful he might pose as
a buyer... Boring google for the "safe" numbers used on TV dramas.

ooooh, never heard of them before.

eg http://www.safe-number.co.uk/

I'll get one and give it to British Gas:-)

Cheers

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 4 July, 18:38, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message

ll.co.uk...

On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 18:08:53 +0100, ARWadsworth wrote:

The For Sale signs go in tonight.

Hope cheeky ******* isn't a curtain twitcher and spots you either
turning the vechicle or sticking the signs in.

According to the gf's next door neighbour (who is in on the setup) the
cheeky ******* has installed a camcorder in his bedroom window and aimed it
at the car. He has also been out photographing the car.

mmm so
what's the average min.lux for a useful evidential recording on a
camcorder at night?
how well lit is the car at night?
how far is the car from the window?

= the chance he'll be able to prove it's you dressed in your (old)
black balaclava

or go for the "it's genuine" broad-daylight approach suitably
disguised [as him?](or tache, glasses etc) and install the for sale
signs - tho isn't it technically illegal to advertise cars for sale on
public roads....? if so you could call the police out on "the owner"
then.......

"BUT IT'S NOT MY CAR OFFICER, HONESTLY!!!!"
;))

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message 5f3Yn.157665$k15.65446@hurricane, ARWadsworth
writes

wrote:

Steve Firth did suggest that first time round. It is too risk

I'd agree.

Of course one could wind him up to screaming pitch by putting a note
under the windscreen of his car telling him not to park where he is.
Sticking the note to the windscreen with vegetable oil would be better
but is probably criminal damage.

Now that would be classic, that should wind him up some more. Put a note
every day or so on his car, get someone at work to write them out, so they
are not in your handwriting. He should be boiling with rage by the end of
the week, especially when the logbook arrives......

The For Sale signs go in tonight.

I just need to decide whose telephone number to put on them.

Whatever you do, make sure you don't mistakenly put the number for the
local police station on it

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Eager" wrote in message

How sad you are, dennis.

So sad that I would inform on a criminal,
it is really sad that you don't think I shouldn't.
It is also a reflection on your trust worthiness, i.e. you can't be trusted.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 18:38:39 +0100, ARWadsworth wrote:

Boring google for the "safe" numbers used on TV dramas.

ooooh, never heard of them before.

eg http://www.safe-number.co.uk/

Not the same thing as I was refering to they are just another
marketing form 070 "personal" numbers.

I was refering to numbers that (should) be used in TV dramas etc when
a phone number is need to for a ficticious person or company. These
numbers have not and will not be issued as valid numbers, bit like
the 555 xxxx numbers you see in US films and programmes.

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/telecoms/ioi/numbers/num_drama

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 18:08:53 +0100, ARWadsworth wrote:

The For Sale signs go in tonight.

Hope cheeky ******* isn't a curtain twitcher and spots you either
turning the vechicle or sticking the signs in.

He would already be on my camera records by now.
And no there are no warning signs as they are not required by law.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
, Jim
K writes
On 4 July, 18:38, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message

ll.co.uk...

On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 18:08:53 +0100, ARWadsworth wrote:

The For Sale signs go in tonight.

Hope cheeky ******* isn't a curtain twitcher and spots you either
turning the vechicle or sticking the signs in.

According to the gf's next door neighbour (who is in on the setup) the
cheeky ******* has installed a camcorder in his bedroom window and aimed it
at the car. He has also been out photographing the car.

mmm so
what's the average min.lux for a useful evidential recording on a
camcorder at night?
how well lit is the car at night?

And how well would you see any activity around the car if there was a
bright light source nearby throwing out photons as if they came free
with a packet of cornflakes ?

how far is the car from the window?

= the chance he'll be able to prove it's you dressed in your (old)
black balaclava

or go for the "it's genuine" broad-daylight approach suitably
disguised [as him?](or tache, glasses etc) and install the for sale
signs - tho isn't it technically illegal to advertise cars for sale on
public roads....? if so you could call the police out on "the owner"
then.......

"BUT IT'S NOT MY CAR OFFICER, HONESTLY!!!!"
;))

Jim K

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Eager" wrote in message

How sad you are, dennis.

So sad that I would inform on a criminal,

Grass.

it is really sad that you don't think I shouldn't.

You will get dry bum ****ed if you do.

It is also a reflection on your trust worthiness, i.e. you can't be
trusted.

And you are trustworthy?

Cheers

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

And you are trustworthy?

people committing criminal acts do not deserve trust of any type.

So far you have claimed to be a forger, wasting police time as well as
intimidation and a few others.
Do you really think you deserve any trust?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"Jim K" wrote in message

[...]

Dennis, don't you have a speed limit to go and observe or something?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" wrote in message

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

And you are trustworthy?

people committing criminal acts do not deserve trust of any type.

So far you have claimed to be a forger, wasting police time as well as
intimidation and a few others.
Do you really think you deserve any trust?

Not from you or the dickhead who blocked me in. As I and two neighbours are
in on the setup then you only need a sense of humour to join in.

Get a life.

Cheers

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 4 July, 19:39, geoff wrote:
In message
, Jim
K writes

On 4 July, 18:38, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message

hill.co.uk...

On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 18:08:53 +0100, ARWadsworth wrote:

The For Sale signs go in tonight.

Hope cheeky ******* isn't a curtain twitcher and spots you either
turning the vechicle or sticking the signs in.

According to the gf's next door neighbour (who is in on the setup) the
cheeky ******* has installed a camcorder in his bedroom window and aimed it
at the car. He has also been out photographing the car.

mmm so
what's the average min.lux for a useful evidential recording on a
camcorder at night?
how well lit is the car at night?

And how well would you see any activity around the car if there was a
bright light source nearby throwing out photons as if they came free
with a packet of cornflakes ?

er.... come again?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim K wrote:

wrote:

And how well would you see any activity around the car if there was a
bright light source nearby throwing out photons as if they came free
with a packet of cornflakes ?

er.... come again?

Blind the camera with a torch.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
o.uk...
Jim K wrote:

wrote:

And how well would you see any activity around the car if there was a
bright light source nearby throwing out photons as if they came free
with a packet of cornflakes ?

er.... come again?

Blind the camera with a torch.

I once used IR LEDs to disable a night camera.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/07/2010 19:40, Owain wrote:
On 4 July, 18:20, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
I have a criminal record.

What, this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsXJcIODLtQ

Anyone seen my Angel Grinder?

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
On 4 July, 18:20, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
I have a criminal record.

What, this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsXJcIODLtQ

Owain

Nothing as sad as that.

Cheers

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 19:27:58 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

"Bob Eager" wrote in message

How sad you are, dennis.

So sad that I would inform on a criminal, it is really sad that you
don't think I shouldn't. It is also a reflection on your trust
worthiness, i.e. you can't be trusted.

Q.E.D.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
, Jim
K writes
On 4 July, 19:39, geoff wrote:
In message
, Jim
K writes

On 4 July, 18:38, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
[...]

pointing a strong enough light source at the camera will blank out the
dark surroundings

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 18:38:39 +0100, ARWadsworth wrote:

Boring google for the "safe" numbers used on TV dramas.

ooooh, never heard of them before.

eg http://www.safe-number.co.uk/

Not the same thing as I was refering to they are just another
marketing form 070 "personal" numbers.

I was refering to numbers that (should) be used in TV dramas etc when
a phone number is need to for a ficticious person or company. These
numbers have not and will not be issued as valid numbers, bit like
the 555 xxxx numbers you see in US films and programmes.

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/telecoms/ioi/numbers/num_drama

--
Cheers
Dave.

Point taken. But you gave me a good idea.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message xg5Yn.211114$_m6.162379@hurricane, ARWadsworth
writes

"Owain" wrote in message
On 4 July, 18:20, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
I have a criminal record.

What, this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsXJcIODLtQ

Owain

Nothing as sad as that.

Except dennis

I wouldn't be surprised if dennis isn't one of those little girls
dressed in drag

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message
, Jim K
writes
On 4 July, 19:39, geoff wrote:
In message
, Jim
K writes

On 4 July, 18:38, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
[...]

Yes but tonight must be the last day of fun. There is no fun in getting
caught. The lad that is going to fit the For Sale signs is going to drop his
trousers and show his arse to the camera after he has fitted the signs.

He is not gay so he will not be recognised on the camcorder images.

Cheers

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:

He is not gay so he will not be recognised on the camcorder images.

Golly. Has buttock discrimination and the sexual orientation software
all got cross dressed?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
o.uk...
Jim K wrote:

wrote:

And how well would you see any activity around the car if there was a
bright light source nearby throwing out photons as if they came free
with a packet of cornflakes ?

er.... come again?

Blind the camera with a torch.

Pretty cr@p camera then.
I suppose it might interfere with the auto iris on some cameras but its not
going to do much to a good camera.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

If the tyres went flat, it would look unsightly.

If the tyres were to go flat, the car's owner might assume the house
owner was responsible for letting them down; an irate note might then
might follow.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home
wibbled on Sunday 04 July 2010 18:15

If you want to post proof you are not lying and real are criminal scum
then feel free, I will have no hesitation in forwarding the proof to the
police.

Are you an immigration official or something? You have the required sense of
humour.

--
Tim Watts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth
wibbled on Sunday 04 July 2010 18:20

Of course I am no better than criminal scum. I have a criminal record.

Cheers

Adam

Based on the fact that failure to notify Building Control is a non
indictable criminal offence, half the people here are probably criminals
that just haven't been caught ;-

--
Tim Watts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain
wibbled on Sunday 04 July 2010 19:40

On 4 July, 18:20, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
I have a criminal record.

What, this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsXJcIODLtQ

Owain

I refuse to go there because I am expecting to get Rickrolled! And that *is*
criminal!

--
Tim Watts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain
wibbled on Sunday 04 July 2010 19:42

On 4 July, 18:08, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
The For Sale signs go in tonight.
I just need to decide whose telephone number to put on them.

His work phone number?

His boss's work phone number followed by "ask for Cheeky"

Owain

Oi! New keyboard please!

:-#)

--
Tim Watts

OT Cheeky Bastard ARWadsworth UK diy 32 June 13th 10 01:02 PM
Cheeky beggers Jim S UK diy 29 January 14th 09 02:50 PM
Cheeky Git! The Medway Handyman UK diy 111 November 26th 06 03:56 PM
dirty bastard [email protected] Home Repair 0 June 3rd 06 10:26 PM
Cheap bastard [email protected] UK diy 22 March 15th 06 09:09 AM