Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Walker Steve Walker is offline

Default OT Cheeky ******* Pt2

On Sat, 03 Jul 2010 20:41:44 +0100, Tim Streater wrote:

In article QvLXn.72621$m87.38570@hurricane,
"ARWadsworth" wrote:

"Jim K" wrote in message
On 3 July, 18:33, Tim Streater wrote:
n 3 July, 18:17, "Nightjar \"cpb\"@" "insertmysurnamehere wrote:

ARWadsworth wrote:
Following on from my post on the 11th June
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....read/394b06104...

Well "The Cheeky *******" has been knocking on his neighbours doors
asking who parked a Hyundai outside his house on Wednesday night.
The neighbours "in the know" think that it is funny. The last
registered keeper has gone back to Poland and the Cheeky *******
is the new registered owner (or he will be when the paperwork comes
through).

Errrm, I haven't checked such paperwork but would it not require the new
"owner" to complete his bit before the "transfer" became complete? IOW
to prevent wheezes just such as this?

erm....can't you use a biro ?
IOW I suspect Adam already knows enough data to complete the paperwork
ahem "on his behalf".

Of course the new "owner" will soon undo the charade - however the
grief will extract the required revenge ;)

Jim K

Correct. The electoral register is very good.

You mean the fathead didn't tick, the "exclude" box?

I think that only excludes you from the version of the register that is
sold commercially. Any individual can go to the town hall (and possibly
some libraries) to consult the full register in person.

SteveW