Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default OT Cheeky ******* Pt2

"dennis@home" wrote in message

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
news:nKYXn.95631$x15.32789@hurricane...

"dennis@home" wrote in message

"Jim K" wrote in message

erm....can't you use a biro ?
IOW I suspect Adam already knows enough data to complete the paperwork
ahem "on his behalf".

Of course the new "owner" will soon undo the charade - however the
grief will extract the required revenge ;)

Identity theft is treated quite seriously these days.
I doubt if they will take the conspiracy offences committed by several
posters in this thread seriously, but you never know.

Like I give a ****. It's only a bit of fun.

Go and tell the fuzz what you have done if you think they will laugh.

Parking a car somewhere to annoy them is funny, forging documents is a
crime.
If you really have done so you are no better than the other criminal scum
that forge documents.

However I think you are just lying about it.

If you want to post proof you are not lying and real are criminal scum
then feel free, I will have no hesitation in forwarding the proof to the
police.

Of course I am no better than criminal scum. I have a criminal record.

Cheers

Adam