Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cheeky ******* Pt2

Following on from my post on the 11th June

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.d-i-y/browse_frm/thread/394b06104f1256fb/953e444d7ff96888?hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&q=cheeky+*******

Well "The Cheeky *******" has been knocking on his neighbours doors asking
who parked a Hyundai outside his house on Wednesday night.

The neighbours "in the know" think that it is funny.

The last registered keeper has gone back to Poland and the Cheeky ******* is
the new registered owner (or he will be when the paperwork comes through).

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 3 July, 15:07, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
Following on from my post on the 11th June

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.d-i-y/browse_frm/thread/394b06104...

Well "The Cheeky *******" has been knocking on his neighbours doors asking
who parked a Hyundai outside his house on Wednesday night.

The neighbours "in the know" think that it is funny.

The last registered keeper has gone back to Poland and the Cheeky ******* is
the new registered owner (or he will be when the paperwork comes through).

aha! ;)

not sure I'd risk the neighbours keepin shtum but I spose you want him
to find out eventually for the "coup de grace"?

Cheers
Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....read/394b06104
f1256fb/953e444d7ff96888?hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&q=cheeky+*******

Well "The Cheeky *******" has been knocking on his neighbours doors

asking
who parked a Hyundai outside his house on Wednesday night.

The neighbours "in the know" think that it is funny.

The last registered keeper has gone back to Poland and the Cheeky

******* is
the new registered owner (or he will be when the paperwork comes

through).

Adam

Do keep us informed !!!!

AWEM

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Watts wrote:
ARWadsworth
wibbled on Saturday 03 July 2010 15:07

Following on from my post on the 11th June

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.d-i-

y/browse_frm/thread/394b06104f1256fb/953e444d7ff96888?hl=en-
GB&ie=UTF-8&q=cheeky+*******
Well "The Cheeky *******" has been knocking on his neighbours doors asking
who parked a Hyundai outside his house on Wednesday night.

The neighbours "in the know" think that it is funny.

The last registered keeper has gone back to Poland and the Cheeky *******
is the new registered owner (or he will be when the paperwork comes
through).

Adam

ROFLMAO

Hmm. Some intersting stiff there..get some shagged old truck register it
to Lord John Prescott esq. ...and put it somewhere very expensive to
park a year later..with no tax, MOT or insurance..

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
Following on from my post on the 11th June

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.d-i-y/browse_frm/thread/394b06104f1256fb/953e444d7ff96888?hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&q=cheeky+*******

Well "The Cheeky *******" has been knocking on his neighbours doors asking
who parked a Hyundai outside his house on Wednesday night.

The neighbours "in the know" think that it is funny.

The last registered keeper has gone back to Poland and the Cheeky ******* is
the new registered owner (or he will be when the paperwork comes through).

Have the keys gone to Poland too?

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 3 July, 18:17, "Nightjar \"cpb\"@" "insertmysurnamehere wrote:
ARWadsworth wrote:
Following on from my post on the 11th June

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.d-i-y/browse_frm/thread/394b06104...

Well "The Cheeky *******" has been knocking on his neighbours doors asking
who parked a Hyundai outside his house on Wednesday night.

The neighbours "in the know" think that it is funny.

The last registered keeper has gone back to Poland and the Cheeky ******* is
the new registered owner (or he will be when the paperwork comes through).

Have the keys gone to Poland too?

naturally! or as good as.....

Jim K

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadsworth"
saying something like:

Well "The Cheeky *******" has been knocking on his neighbours doors asking
who parked a Hyundai outside his house on Wednesday night.

Excellent.
Just outside his house, or across his driveway?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
Following on from my post on the 11th June
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.d-i-y/browse_frm/thread/394b06104...
Well "The Cheeky *******" has been knocking on his neighbours doors
asking who parked a Hyundai outside his house on Wednesday night.
The neighbours "in the know" think that it is funny. The last
registered keeper has gone back to Poland and the Cheeky *******
is the new registered owner (or he will be when the paperwork comes
through).

Errrm, I haven't checked such paperwork but would it not require the new
"owner" to complete his bit before the "transfer" became complete? IOW
to prevent wheezes just such as this?

erm....can't you use a biro ?
IOW I suspect Adam already knows enough data to complete the paperwork
ahem "on his behalf".

Of course the new "owner" will soon undo the charade - however the
grief will extract the required revenge ;)

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadsworth"
saying something like:

Well "The Cheeky *******" has been knocking on his neighbours doors asking
who parked a Hyundai outside his house on Wednesday night.

Excellent.
Just outside his house, or across his driveway?

Both. It looks like a woman parked it up.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
[...]

Correct. The electoral register is very good.

Cheers

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article HuHXn.207847$_m6.184631@hurricane, ARWadsworth
writes
Following on from my post on the 11th June

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....6104f1256fb/95
3e444d7ff96888?hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&q=cheeky+*******

Well "The Cheeky *******" has been knocking on his neighbours doors asking
who parked a Hyundai outside his house on Wednesday night.

The neighbours "in the know" think that it is funny.

The last registered keeper has gone back to Poland and the Cheeky ******* is
the new registered owner (or he will be when the paperwork comes through).

Ooh, prob too late this time but once the paperwork comes through he can
get it picked up by a scrappy and get 50quid for it.

Neeeeext time, let it sit for a bit, let the tax expire, then register
it to him (backdated to when the tax ran out).

Thought you'd be better at this ;-)
--
fred
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"fred" wrote in message ...
[...]

I must try harder. But it is not easy to get a free car.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Streater" wrote in message

ARWadsworth wrote:
[...]

You mean the fathead didn't tick, the "exclude" box?

--
Tim

That would not matter. There is more than one way to kill a monkey. Number
plates are the easy way to find a name and address. The knobhead has three
cars registered to his house.

Cheers

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Tim
Streater writes
"ARWadsworth" wrote:

Correct. The electoral register is very good.

You mean the fathead didn't tick, the "exclude" box?

The full register is available at council offices and all good
libraries, you can even take notes (but no photocopies).
--
fred
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ohMXn.72627$m87.67492@hurricane, ARWadsworth
writes

"fred" wrote in message ...

Ooh, prob too late this time but once the paperwork comes through he can
get it picked up by a scrappy and get 50quid for it.

Neeeeext time, let it sit for a bit, let the tax expire, then register it
to him (backdated to when the tax ran out).

Thought you'd be better at this ;-)

I must try harder. But it is not easy to get a free car.

'Tis a tricky business but I feel this guy is worth the extra effort.

You'd need a bit of fast talking to get the full V5 tho' (don't worry
dear, I'll fill that in). I wonder if the registration is held at DVLA
until the new owner's slip is filled in and returned, that'd be handy .
.. .
--
fred
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 3 July, 22:29, fred wrote:
In article ohMXn.72627$m87.67492@hurricane, ARWadsworth
writes

"fred" wrote in ...
Ooh, prob too late this time but once the paperwork comes through he can
get it picked up by a scrappy and get 50quid for it.

Neeeeext time, let it sit for a bit, let the tax expire, then register it
to him (backdated to when the tax ran out).

Thought you'd be better at this ;-)

I must try harder. But it is not easy to get a free car.

'Tis a tricky business but I feel this guy is worth the extra effort.

You'd need a bit of fast talking to get the full V5 tho' (don't worry
dear, I'll fill that in).

eh?
just Fing lie??

Cheers
Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim K" wrote in message

erm....can't you use a biro ?
IOW I suspect Adam already knows enough data to complete the paperwork
ahem "on his behalf".

Of course the new "owner" will soon undo the charade - however the
grief will extract the required revenge ;)

Identity theft is treated quite seriously these days.
I doubt if they will take the conspiracy offences committed by several
posters in this thread seriously, but you never know.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Following on from my post on the 11th June

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.d-i-y/browse_frm/thread/394b06104f1256fb/953e444d7ff96888?hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&q=cheeky+*******

Well "The Cheeky *******" has been knocking on his neighbours doors asking
who parked a Hyundai outside his house on Wednesday night.

The neighbours "in the know" think that it is funny.

The last registered keeper has gone back to Poland and the Cheeky *******
is the new registered owner (or he will be when the paperwork comes
through).

Adam

I love it, but can he take a joke and how big is his dad?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

Identity theft is treated quite seriously these days.
I doubt if they will take the conspiracy offences committed by several
posters in this thread seriously, but you never know.

Go and suck a Zube, Dennis.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"Jim K" wrote in message

erm....can't you use a biro ?
IOW I suspect Adam already knows enough data to complete the paperwork
ahem "on his behalf".

Of course the new "owner" will soon undo the charade - however the
grief will extract the required revenge ;)

Identity theft is treated quite seriously these days.

What, like you posing as a sentient being ?

I don't think so

I doubt if they will take the conspiracy offences committed by several
posters in this thread seriously, but you never know.

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
Owain writes
On 3 July, 18:17, "Nightjar wrote:
Have the keys gone to Poland too?

I do hope the previous owners didn't leave any shopping in the car, it
could quickly turn rancid in this weather.

A carful of bluebottles might even attract police attention.

Especially if the alarm keeps doing off during the night. Wireless
doorbells are so prone to causing interference, especially when wired
across the courtesy light contacts.

You're not suggesting ...

a radio controlled burglar alarm which could go off at 2 am

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 4 July, 02:44, geoff wrote:
In message
,
Owain writesOn 3 July, 18:17, "Nightjar wrote:
Have the keys gone to Poland too?

I do hope the previous owners didn't leave any shopping in the car, it
could quickly turn rancid in this weather.

A carful of bluebottles might even attract police attention.

Especially if the alarm keeps doing off during the night. Wireless
doorbells are so prone to causing interference, especially when wired
across the courtesy light contacts.

You're not suggesting ...

a radio controlled burglar alarm which could go off at 2 am

shhh the thought police might be listenning........................

Jim K

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Following on from my post on the 11th June

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....read/394b06104
f1256fb/953e444d7ff96888?hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&q=cheeky+*******

Well "The Cheeky *******" has been knocking on his neighbours doors

asking
who parked a Hyundai outside his house on Wednesday night.

The neighbours "in the know" think that it is funny.

The last registered keeper has gone back to Poland and the Cheeky

******* is
the new registered owner (or he will be when the paperwork comes

through).

Adam

Do keep us informed !!!!

AWEM

News.

"Somebody" moved the car last night so it is now facing the other way.

This morning the cheeky ******* put a note under the wiper. It says "Do not
park here or I will call the police."

It should be fun if he does as he is probably now showing on the DVLA
computer as the owner of the car.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" wrote in message

"Jim K" wrote in message

erm....can't you use a biro ?
IOW I suspect Adam already knows enough data to complete the paperwork
ahem "on his behalf".

Of course the new "owner" will soon undo the charade - however the
grief will extract the required revenge ;)

Identity theft is treated quite seriously these days.
I doubt if they will take the conspiracy offences committed by several
posters in this thread seriously, but you never know.

Like I give a ****. It's only a bit of fun.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jul 4, 6:26 am, Owain wrote:

Especially if the alarm keeps doing off during the night. Wireless
doorbells are so prone to causing interference, especially when wired
across the courtesy light contacts.

Several times I've had a horn go off all by itself in the middle of
the night.
That can be difficult to turn off, even if like me you have ear muffs
and a spanner handy. And a car key.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/07/2010 10:42, ARWadsworth wrote:

News.

"Somebody" moved the car last night so it is now facing the other way.

Can this car be "moved" past a few speed cameras in some opportune moments?

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message
, Owain
writes
On 3 July, 18:17, "Nightjar wrote:
Have the keys gone to Poland too?

I do hope the previous owners didn't leave any shopping in the car, it
could quickly turn rancid in this weather.

A carful of bluebottles might even attract police attention.

Especially if the alarm keeps doing off during the night. Wireless
doorbells are so prone to causing interference, especially when wired
across the courtesy light contacts.

You're not suggesting ...

a radio controlled burglar alarm which could go off at 2 am

--
geoff

That would upest the neighbours who know what I have done.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 4 July, 10:50, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message

In message
, Owain
writes
On 3 July, 18:17, "Nightjar wrote:
Have the keys gone to Poland too?

I do hope the previous owners didn't leave any shopping in the car, it
could quickly turn rancid in this weather.

A carful of bluebottles might even attract police attention.

Especially if the alarm keeps doing off during the night. Wireless
doorbells are so prone to causing interference, especially when wired
across the courtesy light contacts.

You're not suggesting ...

a radio controlled burglar alarm which could go off at 2 am

--
geoff

That would upest the neighbours who know what I have done.

bet they'd smirk like F if it was done at a reasonable hour - still
bloody annoying for "the vic" whatever time it is....may speed up his
offcial complaint?

In fairness I expect would be a bit tricky and more risk to you to get
it sorted - do Hyundais have alarms...?? ;))

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Adrian C" wrote in message
On 04/07/2010 10:42, ARWadsworth wrote:

News.

"Somebody" moved the car last night so it is now facing the other way.

Can this car be "moved" past a few speed cameras in some opportune
moments?

--
Adrian C

Steve Firth did suggest that first time round. It is too risky. Plus this
morning when the car was turned around the cheeky one must have been woken
up. If the car goes for longer than a few minutes I am sure he will move his
car from the bottom of the street into the space.

Cheers

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember Matty F
saying something like:

Several times I've had a horn go off all by itself in the middle of
the night.

Hasn't happened to me for decades.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:

Steve Firth did suggest that first time round. It is too risk

I'd agree.

Of course one could wind him up to screaming pitch by putting a note
under the windscreen of his car telling him not to park where he is.
Sticking the note to the windscreen with vegetable oil would be better
but is probably criminal damage.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jul 4, 10:18 pm, Grimly Curmudgeon
drugs began to take hold. I remember Matty F
saying something like:

Several times I've had a horn go off all by itself in the middle of
the night.

Hasn't happened to me for decades.

Well it's quite likely to happen with a poorly maintained and
abandoned Hyundai isn't it, especially one owned by an annoying moron.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Matty F wrote:

On Jul 4, 10:18 pm, Grimly
drugs began to take hold. I remember Matty
saying something like:

Several times I've had a horn go off all by itself in the middle of
the night.

Hasn't happened to me for decades.

Well it's quite likely to happen with a poorly maintained and
abandoned Hyundai isn't it

Does Viagra fix Hyundais too?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article hIYXn.95610$x15.13991@hurricane, ARWadsworth
writes

News.

"Somebody" moved the car last night so it is now facing the other way.

Nice touch, bloody brilliant!

This morning the cheeky ******* put a note under the wiper. It says "Do not
park here or I will call the police."

He sounds like a complete arse.

It should be fun if he does as he is probably now showing on the DVLA
computer as the owner of the car.

Keep up the good work, and I take it back, I can teach you nothing ;-)
--
fred
Posted to uk.d-i-y

fred
wibbled on Sunday 04 July 2010 12:36

This morning the cheeky ******* put a note under the wiper. It says "Do
not park here or I will call the police."

He sounds like a complete arse.

Happens in reverse too. I've been having chats with the Police about some
inconsiderate eejits who keep block the rear (emergency) entrance to our
primary school (also much faff when parents are trying to get in there to
run the fete or do some work on the field for the school). Response I got
was most gratifying - stick some more signs up so it's really obvious to
everyone, then we'll bollock/ticket/tow them if they persist.

It should be fun if he does as he is probably now showing on the DVLA
computer as the owner of the car.

Keep up the good work, and I take it back, I can teach you nothing ;-)

It is like watching Edison at work

--
Tim Watts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/07/2010 11:31, Steve Firth wrote:
wrote:

Steve Firth did suggest that first time round. It is too risk

I'd agree.

Of course one could wind him up to screaming pitch by putting a note
under the windscreen of his car telling him not to park where he is.
Sticking the note to the windscreen with vegetable oil would be better
but is probably criminal damage.

Now that would be classic, that should wind him up some more. Put a note
every day or so on his car, get someone at work to write them out, so
they are not in your handwriting. He should be boiling with rage by the
end of the week, especially when the logbook arrives......
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Tim Watts
writes
fred
wibbled on Sunday 04 July 2010 12:36

This morning the cheeky ******* put a note under the wiper. It says "Do
not park here or I will call the police."

He sounds like a complete arse.

Happens in reverse too. I've been having chats with the Police about some
inconsiderate eejits who keep block the rear (emergency) entrance to our
primary school (also much faff when parents are trying to get in there to
run the fete or do some work on the field for the school). Response I got
was most gratifying - stick some more signs up so it's really obvious to
everyone, then we'll bollock/ticket/tow them if they persist.

Yeah, saw that on ulm. Meant to say to you that a good way to make the
signs you are doing look better and last longer (under UV) is to buy
bright yellow paper (of the right kind of shade for warning labels) and
laser print onto that before laminating. If you're going to punch holes
to fix them up then do it in a bit without paper, cutting the paper
undersize if that's what's needed. "24Hour Emergency Access Required"
might do the trick.

It is like watching Edison at work

Are you saying Adam isn't quite as good as everyone thought he was and
stole quite a few ideas from other people ;-)
--
fred

OT Cheeky Bastard ARWadsworth UK diy 32 June 13th 10 01:02 PM
Cheeky beggers Jim S UK diy 29 January 14th 09 02:50 PM
Cheeky Git! The Medway Handyman UK diy 111 November 26th 06 03:56 PM
dirty bastard [email protected] Home Repair 0 June 3rd 06 10:26 PM
Cheap bastard [email protected] UK diy 22 March 15th 06 09:09 AM