Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Watts Tim Watts is offline

Default OT Cheeky ******* Pt2

fred
wibbled on Sunday 04 July 2010 12:36

This morning the cheeky ******* put a note under the wiper. It says "Do
not park here or I will call the police."

He sounds like a complete arse.

Happens in reverse too. I've been having chats with the Police about some
inconsiderate eejits who keep block the rear (emergency) entrance to our
primary school (also much faff when parents are trying to get in there to
run the fete or do some work on the field for the school). Response I got
was most gratifying - stick some more signs up so it's really obvious to
everyone, then we'll bollock/ticket/tow them if they persist.

It should be fun if he does as he is probably now showing on the DVLA
computer as the owner of the car.

Keep up the good work, and I take it back, I can teach you nothing ;-)

It is like watching Edison at work

--
Tim Watts