Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred fred is offline

Default OT Cheeky ******* Pt2

In article , Tim Watts
writes
fred
wibbled on Sunday 04 July 2010 12:36

This morning the cheeky ******* put a note under the wiper. It says "Do
not park here or I will call the police."

He sounds like a complete arse.

Happens in reverse too. I've been having chats with the Police about some
inconsiderate eejits who keep block the rear (emergency) entrance to our
primary school (also much faff when parents are trying to get in there to
run the fete or do some work on the field for the school). Response I got
was most gratifying - stick some more signs up so it's really obvious to
everyone, then we'll bollock/ticket/tow them if they persist.

Yeah, saw that on ulm. Meant to say to you that a good way to make the
signs you are doing look better and last longer (under UV) is to buy
bright yellow paper (of the right kind of shade for warning labels) and
laser print onto that before laminating. If you're going to punch holes
to fix them up then do it in a bit without paper, cutting the paper
undersize if that's what's needed. "24Hour Emergency Access Required"
might do the trick.

It is like watching Edison at work

Are you saying Adam isn't quite as good as everyone thought he was and
stole quite a few ideas from other people ;-)
--
fred