Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

Default Compulsory water metering

"mike" wrote in message
. 1.4...
Matt wrote in
:

No it's in the right places, so bugger off we are keeping our water to
ourselves, and to the hordes thinking of moving north forget it
because you are not welcome.

Bloody Southerners, about time the North declared independence.

Trouble is, all the northerners ... are here in the south of England

Oh no we're not!

And there's no need to fear, most of us don't want to be.

What bothers us is the numbers of s**th*rn*rs who are coming up here :-(

It's horrible, tell them, we're nasty folk, the weather is dire, there are
no jobs and anyone from down there isn't wanted with their funny way of
talking and will have 'alf a brick 'eaved at 'em.

Mary

mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"F" wrote in message
On 01/03/2006 14:22 Pete C wrote:

Good or bad?

Good.

Over the twelve years since I installed our meter we have saved £2370

Just for interest, what did you do with the saving?

Mary
who approves of metering

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message
from Pete C contains these words:

Good or bad?

About bloody time. My mother lives in Kent and will happily water her
garden with a hose till the cows come home even when the water board are
telling her not to. This might make her plant a bit more sensibly.

Even if the cows are eating them?

Mary

--
Skipweasel
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar

"dennis@home" wrote in message
. uk...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
reenews.net...

Err, wasn't the National electricity grid built during (effectively)
a nationalised period,

Err, no.

Err, yes, if you take into account the word effectively. The Central
Electricity Board was created by an Act of Parliament of 1926, for the
purpose of creating the grid and standardising supply systems.

wasn't the British Gas distribution system
built during a nationalised period,

Err, no.

wasn't the railways (1950's)
modernisation during nationalisation?

Err, no.

Err, it depends. Much of the modernisation happened after the Grouping,
which was probably as close to nationalisation as a government of that day
would want to go and electrification, outside of the Southern Region, really
took off after 1956.

However it was run down during a nationalised period.

Which was more due to political outlook than nationalisation per se.

Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 20:26:57 +0000 (GMT), John Cartmell
wrote:

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
it was not the fact that the industries were nationalised
but the lack of political will to make difficult (electoral
unpopular) decisions that was the problem.

Which is an inevitable consequence of nationalisation...

..under Tory governments? ;-)

under any government.

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 20:56:58 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"mike" wrote in message
.1.4...
Matt wrote in
:

No it's in the right places, so bugger off we are keeping our water to
ourselves, and to the hordes thinking of moving north forget it
because you are not welcome.

Bloody Southerners, about time the North declared independence.

Trouble is, all the northerners ... are here in the south of England

Oh no we're not!

And there's no need to fear, most of us don't want to be.

What bothers us is the numbers of s**th*rn*rs who are coming up here :-(

It's horrible, tell them, we're nasty folk, the weather is dire, there are
no jobs and anyone from down there isn't wanted with their funny way of
talking and will have 'alf a brick 'eaved at 'em.

Mary

Oh come on. Sheffield people aren't that bad.....

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gully Foyle

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 15:44:02 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Pete C" wrote in message
.. .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/4759960.stm

Good or bad?

cheers,
Pete.

Good.

Mary

Appalling

--

Sometimes a majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger

The message
from "nightjar" nightjar@insert my surname here.uk.com contains
these words:

and bringing
in compulsory metering.

I'm really not sure what that will do, apart from distribute the costs
around differently. If people use less water as a result of being metered
(which I haven't, as metered water has cost me less than I paid in water
rates before), the companies will either have to increase prices to
maintain
the same income or invest even less in the system.

The real reason water metering is attractive to the water companies is
that more they can screw down the increase in demand (and if fatty two
jags gets his way demand is certain to increase in the South) the longer
it will be before they have to invest billions in yet another reservoir
and associated infrastructure (or, in the dry corner of England, a
desalination plant).

--
Roger Chapman
Posted to uk.d-i-y
:::Jerry::::

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
snip

Which is an inevitable consequence of nationalisation.

Whilst dividens before investment is a consequence of privitisation.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 20:56:58 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"mike" wrote in message
3.1.4...
Matt wrote in
:

No it's in the right places, so bugger off we are keeping our water to
ourselves, and to the hordes thinking of moving north forget it
because you are not welcome.

Bloody Southerners, about time the North declared independence.

Trouble is, all the northerners ... are here in the south of England

Oh no we're not!

And there's no need to fear, most of us don't want to be.

What bothers us is the numbers of s**th*rn*rs who are coming up here :-(

It's horrible, tell them, we're nasty folk, the weather is dire, there are
no jobs and anyone from down there isn't wanted with their funny way of
talking and will have 'alf a brick 'eaved at 'em.

Mary

Oh come on. Sheffield people aren't that bad.....

They ARE!

But not as bad as Loiners, who are the worst people ever, in the whole wide
world.

I'm one, that proves it.

Mary

--

.andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gully Foyle

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 17:50:48 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
freenews.net...

[1] water is essential for life, it is also essential for health,

So is food.

it
should not be and should never have been allowed to be a profit
making business.

So don't shop at supemarkets. We don't.

Mary

Mary, you really are a stupid woman. I feel ashamed of my sex when I
read your ridiculous and unthinking posts.

--

Sometimes a majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"Gully Foyle" wrote in message
On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 17:50:48 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
dfreenews.net...

[1] water is essential for life, it is also essential for health,

So is food.

it
should not be and should never have been allowed to be a profit
making business.

So don't shop at supermarkets. We don't.

Mary

Mary, you really are a stupid woman. I feel ashamed of my sex when I
read your ridiculous and unthinking posts.

I suggest that

a) you killfile me (it won't hurt me and I wouldn't know so it wouldn't
offend your sensibilities)

or

b) you exert self-control and don't open any of my posts.

Sorted!

Mary
er - don't you think that food is essential for health?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Gully Foyle wrote:
"Mary Fisher" wrote:
[ snip ]

Mary, you really are a stupid woman. I feel ashamed of my sex when I
read your ridiculous and unthinking posts.

I've read her reply. It seems to me that she's using this
NG to get "Care in the Community".
Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home

reenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
reenews.net...

Err, wasn't the National electricity grid built during

(effectively)
a nationalised period,

Err, no.

Bollox!

As the national grid was being planned/built in the 1920-1930s I fail to see
how it was a nationalised industry that was doing it.

wasn't the British Gas distribution system
built during a nationalised period,

Err, no.

Bollox!

The gas industry was around a long time before nationalisation.
It even predates the electricity industry by a few decades.

wasn't the railways (1950's)
modernisation during nationalisation?

Err, no.

TOTAL Bollox!!!

The railways have been expanded and modernised throughout their existance
maybe you are confusing going to diesel with modernisation?

However it was run down during a nationalised period.

More total Bollox!!!!

Ever hear of Beeching?

You are being far to
simplistic, it was not the fact that the industries were

nationalised
but the lack of political will to make difficult (electoral
unpopular) decisions that was the problem.

What needs to be done is not a national grid,
but fixing all the leaks in the existing infrastructure and
bringing
in compulsory metering.

Perhaps, but the private companies can't even do that, when they

do
'modernise' they do not do so out of profits but increase the

charges
to customers - I know of no other industry that is allowed to do

that
or gets away with doing it -

McDonalds, B&Q, BA and all the other industries.
All of whom have to charge what is required to modernise.

More Bollox, when have they been involved in the water supply
industry?!

but what does one expect when one is
dealing with a monopolistic industry that we all need if we want

stay alive?....

I live in an area where the water company has been private for the

last
century and doesn't suffer from any water shortages, or supply

difficulties
and its one of the cheapest.
Just goes to show that nationalisation doesn't equal competence or

value for
money.

More Bollox.

why?
Haven't you heard of South Staffs water?
It has never been in public ownership but supplies most of the water in
Birmingham.

I think you need to read more.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"mike" wrote in message
. 1.4...
Matt wrote in
:

No it's in the right places, so bugger off we are keeping our water to
ourselves, and to the hordes thinking of moving north forget it
because you are not welcome.

Bloody Southerners, about time the North declared independence.

Trouble is, all the northerners ... are here in the south of England

Oh no we're not!

And there's no need to fear, most of us don't want to be.

What bothers us is the numbers of s**th*rn*rs who are coming up here :-(

It's horrible, tell them, we're nasty folk, the weather is dire, there are
no jobs and anyone from down there isn't wanted with their funny way of
talking and will have 'alf a brick 'eaved at 'em.

Mary

You tell 'em , Mary, you tell 'em. What will be the national flag of
Northern England? You can discount Liverpool as that place is already
different and should be its own city state anyway.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Matt" aka Lord Hall wrote in message
On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:32:29 -0000, ":::Jerry::::"
wrote:

Yes but not for the reasons you think! They should re nationalise the
water industry[1], and then embark on a programme of building a
'national grid' of water distribution pipes, there is no water
shortage in the UK - the problem is that the water is in the wrong
places

No it's in the right places, so bugger off we are keeping our water to
ourselves, and to the hordes thinking of moving north forget it
because you are not welcome.

Bloody Southerners, about time the North declared independence.

Home Rule for Yorkshire!

Mary, Lord Hall is from Wokingham. Sad I know. Here is what Leeds boy Jeremy
Paxman said about the south, you will like this Mary, "Imagine coming from
Middlesex - what a terrible, terrible thing to have to live with."

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 21:22:35 -0000, ":::Jerry::::"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
snip

Which is an inevitable consequence of nationalisation.

Whilst dividens before investment is a consequence of privitisation.

That's a circular argument.

However, there is nothing wrong with dividends. They encourage
shareholder investment....

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 21:28:35 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

Oh come on. Sheffield people aren't that bad.....

They ARE!

But not as bad as Loiners, who are the worst people ever, in the whole wide
world.

I'm one, that proves it.

What's the difference between a Loiner and a Tyke?

--

..andy

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete C
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/4759960.stm

Good or bad?

cheers,
Pete.
Boils down to two factors - how big your property is (dictates the rateable value - what you pay if you do not have a meter is based on this) and how much water you use (how many people you have is probably the biggest influence on what you use and what you pay if you have a meter). My wife and I are emptynesters (family have fled), now, fortunately, living in a relatively large house before we downsize. Therefore, water based on rateable value is costly for us as we use little water, so a meter gives lower cost. In fact, when we switched it halved the bill. Conversely, if you have a relatively small property and a couple of teenagers who are always showering and washing hair, or you use a hosepipe a great deal, it is probably better to be based on the rateable value. Unfortunately, it is not easy to measure how much water you use without a meter so that you can make a decision.
The water companies are saying that it will not cost us more - did you ever know this promise to be delivered? Remember metrication and decimalisation? None of us would pay £4 for a gallon of petrol, there would be a riot - but we pay £0.90 for a litre (the same) and are relatively happy.
Sadly, I think we will all lose out in the long term, we always do, but I suppose a meter is the fairest as we pay for what we use. The regional water authorities charge much different prices also - I moved from Somerset to Peterborough and my water rates doubled.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

Oh come on. Sheffield people aren't that bad.....

They ARE!

But not as bad as Loiners, who are the worst people ever, in the whole
wide
world.

I'm one, that proves it.

What's the difference between a Loiner and a Tyke?

sigh

A Tyke is a Yorkshireman, a Loiner is a citizen of Leeds. All Loiners are
Tykes but ot all Tykes are Loiners.

They're all horrible.

Mary

--

.andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

A Tyke is a Yorkshireman, a Loiner is a citizen of Leeds. All Loiners are
Tykes but ot all Tykes are Loiners.

They're all horrible.

And stupid.

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y
mike

Gully Foyle wrote in
:

Mary, you really are a stupid woman. I feel ashamed of my sex when I
read your ridiculous and unthinking posts.

Killfile her like I did some time back.

I just see enough of her in quotes to reassure me it wasn't a mistake :-))

mike
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 22:03:34 -0000, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Matt" aka Lord Hall wrote in message
.. .
On 1 Mar 2006 19:22:32 GMT, mike wrote:

Matt wrote in
:

No it's in the right places, so bugger off we are keeping our water to
ourselves, and to the hordes thinking of moving north forget it
because you are not welcome.

Bloody Southerners, about time the North declared independence.

Trouble is, all the northerners, (and Scotch, and Welsh, and Irish, and
pikeys, and asylum seekers, and organised criminals from all points South
and East) are here in the south of England

Oh it's ok, you can keep them

Lord Hall, Wokingham is in the south, complete with a criminally insane nut
house.

No that's in Crowthorne.

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
:::Jerry::::

"dennis@home" wrote in message
k...

reenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
reenews.net...

Err, wasn't the National electricity grid built during

(effectively)
a nationalised period,

Err, no.

Bollox!

As the national grid was being planned/built in the 1920-1930s I

fail to see
how it was a nationalised industry that was doing it.

Read what I said, take note of the word 'effectivly' and then
remember who the NG came into existance.

wasn't the British Gas distribution system
built during a nationalised period,

Err, no.

Bollox!

The gas industry was around a long time before nationalisation.
It even predates the electricity industry by a few decades.

Again, read what I said, "the Gas distribution system", yes there was
individual coal gas plants but they didn't survive the switch to
Natural gas!

wasn't the railways (1950's)
modernisation during nationalisation?

Err, no.

TOTAL Bollox!!!

The railways have been expanded and modernised throughout their

existance
maybe you are confusing going to diesel with modernisation?

I suggest that you find out what you are talking about, any railway
historian will call the period from 1955 to (around) 1968 the
'modernisation period', so you are (yet again) wrong.

However it was run down during a nationalised period.

More total Bollox!!!!

Ever hear of Beeching?

Ever heard of the West Cost electrification, the East Coast
electrification, the Kent Coast electrification scheme, the London to
Bournemouth electrification scheme etc etc etc - never mind the
millions spent on the replacement of steam with diesel and electric
traction, the rebuilding of many out of date stations, the rebuilding
of many out of date freight handling yards and lets not forget that
international UK rail success story, the ISO container system.

Feel free to find a clue, or better still, a brain cell....

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 20:36:34 GMT, "dennis@home"
wrote:

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
freenews.net...

Err, wasn't the National electricity grid built during (effectively)
a nationalised period,

Err, no.

If you are referring to the hotchpotch 132kV grid that existed from
just before the second world war (1938?) then that is correct.
Before that was formed there were regional grids established from the
early 1930's, it was the interconnection of these grids by engineer's
operating overnight and out of sight of senior management that proved
the viability of a grid system. It was only experimental and as soon
as word got out the idea was quickly quashed only to be almost
immediately re-established as war broke out. Disruption of the grid
system during the war was substantial and so the country reverted to
regional grids during that time.

The BEA (i.e. nationalisation) came into existence in 1948 (following
the 1947 Electricity Act). However the fully interconnected grid
system as we now know it came into existence AFTER nationaisation.
The 275kv supergrid commenced construction about 1950, with the 400kV
system following in the mid 60's.

wasn't the British Gas distribution system
built during a nationalised period,

Err, no.

Given what you wrote on the electricty grid are you *really* sure
about that? Cities had their own gasworks feeding their local area,
transport of gas across the country only came about in the 60's

Posted to uk.d-i-y
:::Jerry::::

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message
from Ian Stirling contains these words:

It does permit houses to be built though.

Usually over the heads of the local planning officer on appeal.

Wasn't Telford built 'over the heads' of those who were being
NIMBY?....

Posted to uk.d-i-y
:::Jerry::::

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message
from "Bob Eager" contains these words:

About bloody time. My mother lives in Kent and will happily

water her
garden with a hose till the cows come home even when the water

board are
telling her not to. This might make her plant a bit more

sensibly.

It only applies to a small part of Kent.

Sadly, not her bit.

Suggest she moves to Dover or Folkestone then! :~)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 21:54:47 -0000, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

You tell 'em , Mary, you tell 'em. What will be the national flag of
Northern England? You can discount Liverpool as that place is already
different and should be its own city state anyway.

I'll tell you Dribble, the white rose of Yorkshire, on a green
background representing the rolling hills together with a set of pit
head gear in silhouette.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave

Andy Hall wrote:

Oh come on. Sheffield people aren't that bad.....

But they are as sharp as knives :-)

Dave

I've got me coat on, I'll switch off the light when I leave.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message ews.net
from ":::Jerry::::" contains these words:

Wasn't Telford built 'over the heads' of those who were being
NIMBY?....

Very likely - just like the White Elephant Centre in Woodside.

--
Skipweasel
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 22:24:21 -0000, ":::Jerry::::"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 21:22:35 -0000, ":::Jerry::::"

wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
snip

Which is an inevitable consequence of nationalisation.

Whilst dividens before investment is a consequence of

privitisation.

That's a circular argument.

However, there is nothing wrong with dividends. They encourage
shareholder investment....

Whilst there is nothing wrong with nationalising a 'safety critical'
service industry were the private company operating it has failed in
the delivery of that vital service, witness F... Railtrack!

That makes no sense. Why do you imagine that nationalising something
safety critical will make it better? The reality is that the
failings of the railways come as a result of decades of lack of
investment while in both the public and the private sector.

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
:::Jerry::::

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 22:24:21 -0000, ":::Jerry::::"

wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 21:22:35 -0000, ":::Jerry::::"

wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
snip

Which is an inevitable consequence of nationalisation.

Whilst dividens before investment is a consequence of

privitisation.

That's a circular argument.

However, there is nothing wrong with dividends. They encourage
shareholder investment....

Whilst there is nothing wrong with nationalising a 'safety

critical'
service industry were the private company operating it has failed

in
the delivery of that vital service, witness F... Railtrack!

That makes no sense. Why do you imagine that nationalising

something
safety critical will make it better? The reality is that the
failings of the railways come as a result of decades of lack of
investment while in both the public and the private sector.

No, the failing were caused by putting profit before safety, corners
were being cut to save money, even though the money was (indirectly)
being supplied by HMG via subsidises to improve and modernise the
network.

There was not a lot wrong with the track / signalling infrastructure
when Railtrack took over, by the time they went bankrupt it took
another two years to sort out the resultant mess, never mind the
lives that had been lost.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 20:58:29 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"F" wrote in message
On 01/03/2006 14:22 Pete C wrote:

Good or bad?

Good.

Over the twelve years since I installed our meter we have saved £2370

Just for interest, what did you do with the saving?

Probably spent it on bottled water.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 23:18:02 -0000, ":::Jerry::::"
wrote:

[...]

.... and of course there were no rail accidents during the years of
nationalisation?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/465475.stm

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

wrote:

"Matt" aka Lord Hall wrote in message
. ..
On 1 Mar 2006 19:22:32 GMT, mike wrote:

Matt wrote in
m:

No it's in the right places, so bugger off we are keeping our water to
ourselves, and to the hordes thinking of moving north forget it
because you are not welcome.

Bloody Southerners, about time the North declared independence.

Trouble is, all the northerners, (and Scotch, and Welsh, and Irish, and
pikeys, and asylum seekers, and organised criminals from all points
South
and East) are here in the south of England

Oh it's ok, you can keep them

Lord Hall, Wokingham is in the south, complete with a criminally insane
nut
house.

No that's in Crowthorne.

Matt, same place.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/03/2006 19:21 Joe wrote:

Were you given some kind of estimate beforehand?

Yes. The water board asked a few questions and came up with an estimate
that showed a decent saving. Can't remember exactly how much, but it
must have been enough to persuade me to fit the meter.

Don't forget that whether or not you'll save depends, in part, on your
property's 'rateable value'.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

wrote:

You tell 'em , Mary, you tell 'em. What will be the national flag of
Northern England? You can discount Liverpool as that place is already
different and should be its own city state anyway.

I'll tell you Dribble, the white rose of
Yorkshire, on a green background
representing the rolling hills together
with a set of pit head gear in silhouette.

Lord Hall, there isn't any mines left, you dribble away. I only saw ever
mines in Nottinghamshire and Kent.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar

"Matt" wrote in message
If you are referring to the hotchpotch 132kV grid that existed from
just before the second world war (1938?) then that is correct.
Before that was formed there were regional grids established from the
early 1930's, it was the interconnection of these grids by engineer's
operating overnight and out of sight of senior management that proved
the viability of a grid system. It was only experimental and as soon
as word got out the idea was quickly quashed only to be almost
immediately re-established as war broke out. Disruption of the grid
system during the war was substantial and so the country reverted to
regional grids during that time.

The national grid was planned as an entity from the beginning. It came into
being as a result of the 1925 Weir Report and the Electricity Supply Act
1926 set up the Central Electricity Board specifically to create and run
that grid, the last pylon of which was erected in 1933.

The BEA (i.e. nationalisation) came into existence in 1948 (following
the 1947 Electricity Act). However the fully interconnected grid
system as we now know it came into existence AFTER nationaisation.

That was primarily because the 1919 Electricty Supply Act had failed to make
Joint Electricty Boards compulsory and because the 1926 Act did not give the
CEB powers over the generation of electricity, beyond standardisation of
voltage and frequency. Until power generation could be centralised into a
relatively small number of large generating stations, there was no need for
anything better than the 132kV grid.

Colin Bignell

Salt content of softened water Steve B Home Repair 26 January 25th 06 04:06 AM
The #1 rated home water filter in America Aquasana AQ-4000 nitin Home Ownership 0 December 13th 05 08:44 AM
Heat banks (again!) Dave UK diy 148 September 6th 04 08:45 PM
need hot water FAST PV Home Repair 38 January 30th 04 01:15 AM