Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default Compulsory water metering

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Matt" aka Lord Hall wrote in message
On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:32:29 -0000, ":::Jerry::::"
wrote:

Yes but not for the reasons you think! They should re nationalise the
water industry[1], and then embark on a programme of building a
'national grid' of water distribution pipes, there is no water
shortage in the UK - the problem is that the water is in the wrong
places

No it's in the right places, so bugger off we are keeping our water to
ourselves, and to the hordes thinking of moving north forget it
because you are not welcome.

Bloody Southerners, about time the North declared independence.

Home Rule for Yorkshire!

Mary, Lord Hall is from Wokingham. Sad I know. Here is what Leeds boy Jeremy
Paxman said about the south, you will like this Mary, "Imagine coming from
Middlesex - what a terrible, terrible thing to have to live with."