Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

Default Compulsory water metering

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 20:56:58 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"mike" wrote in message
.1.4...
Matt wrote in
:

No it's in the right places, so bugger off we are keeping our water to
ourselves, and to the hordes thinking of moving north forget it
because you are not welcome.

Bloody Southerners, about time the North declared independence.

Trouble is, all the northerners ... are here in the south of England

Oh no we're not!

And there's no need to fear, most of us don't want to be.

What bothers us is the numbers of s**th*rn*rs who are coming up here :-(

It's horrible, tell them, we're nasty folk, the weather is dire, there are
no jobs and anyone from down there isn't wanted with their funny way of
talking and will have 'alf a brick 'eaved at 'em.

Mary

Oh come on. Sheffield people aren't that bad.....

--

..andy