Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

Default Compulsory water metering

"Gully Foyle" wrote in message
On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 17:50:48 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
dfreenews.net...

[1] water is essential for life, it is also essential for health,

So is food.

it
should not be and should never have been allowed to be a profit
making business.

So don't shop at supermarkets. We don't.

Mary

Mary, you really are a stupid woman. I feel ashamed of my sex when I
read your ridiculous and unthinking posts.

I suggest that

a) you killfile me (it won't hurt me and I wouldn't know so it wouldn't
offend your sensibilities)

or

b) you exert self-control and don't open any of my posts.

Sorted!

Mary
er - don't you think that food is essential for health?