Paul Eisner

Default How to repair my space-ship with Earth metals ?

I'm an alien from outer space and I had a crash on your planet.I need
to repair my space-ship, but your Earth-Metals are so inferiour.

So I need help.How can I repair my space-ship to reach the invasion
force before they nuke your planet ?
Clark Magnuson

Assuming your ship runs on global warming and second hand smoke, our
planet's Aluminum foil, coat hanger wire, and duck tape should be
original equipment for you.

--
Be careful what you pray for, it can happen.

Tim Williams

"Clark Magnuson" wrote in message
Assuming your ship runs on global warming and second hand smoke, our
planet's Aluminum foil, coat hanger wire, and duck tape should be
original equipment for you.

What amazes me is this alien (with a rather human name) is posting to an
online newsgroup, which can also be accessed from just about anywhere...
huh... hey Clark, I bet 'ya 50 bucks right now that he's sitting back on
Mars right now giggling about our satellite connections! :^)

Tim

--
"California is the breakfast state: fruits, nuts and flakes."

PrecisionMachinisT

"Paul Eisner" wrote in message
om...

I'm an alien from outer space and I had a crash on your planet.I need
to repair my space-ship, but your Earth-Metals are so inferiour.

So I need help.How can I repair my space-ship to reach the invasion
force before they nuke your planet ?

The making of metallic alloys is...well...elemental....

Suggest just go for it, pal......

--

SVL

Terry Collins

Paul Eisner wrote:

I'm an alien from outer space and I had a crash on your planet.I need
to repair my space-ship, but your Earth-Metals are so inferiour.

So I need help.How can I repair my space-ship to reach the invasion
force before they nuke your planet ?

hahahahaha, typical frigging tourist.
Comes here, pours **** on your country and everything, then wants help
to repair some cheap crap they brought with them.
SteveB

"Paul Eisner" wrote in message
om...
I'm an alien from outer space and I had a crash on your planet.I need
to repair my space-ship, but your Earth-Metals are so inferiour.

So I need help.How can I repair my space-ship to reach the invasion
force before they nuke your planet ?

Just go to the U.S. Government, or the Democratic Party Headquarters in
California. They will give you everything you need. They will also give
you food stamps, medical coverage, Social Security payments, welfare, and
various other benefits not available to a "common" citizen.

Steve

JR North

Let anyone one in here nowadays...
Our buddy Paul flits around the NGs posting inane questions. On
rec.boats, it's how to prevent asteroid damage to his boat.
Bored, Paul? Get away from the teewee and do something creative.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Paul Eisner wrote:
I'm an alien from outer space and I had a crash on your planet.I need
to repair my space-ship, but your Earth-Metals are so inferiour.

So I need help.How can I repair my space-ship to reach the invasion
force before they nuke your planet ?

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"

Martin H. Eastburn

Paul Eisner wrote:

I'm an alien from outer space and I had a crash on your planet.I need
to repair my space-ship, but your Earth-Metals are so inferiour.

So I need help.How can I repair my space-ship to reach the invasion
force before they nuke your planet ?

Use Silly pudy - when in space it freezes. :-)

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer
Gerald Miller

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 06:54:39 GMT, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

Paul Eisner wrote:

I'm an alien from outer space and I had a crash on your planet.I need
to repair my space-ship, but your Earth-Metals are so inferiour.

So I need help.How can I repair my space-ship to reach the invasion
force before they nuke your planet ?

Use Silly pudy - when in space it freezes. :-)

Naw - Use duck tape and it will help you fly away!
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada