Adam Ben Nalois

Default How to repair an UFO?

Yesterday an alien from outer space crashed with its UFO into my
garden.

The alien seems to be dead and the UFO is heavily damaged.

I already fed the aliens´ remains to my dogs, but I want to repair the
UFO.

I think that some of you are experienced UFO-engineers and can tell me
how to repair it.

Seems to be a small scout ship, type flying saucer with anti-grav
engines and 1 hyperspace drive.
john

Adam check out and see , maybe its the Dimention Drive
that needs restarting most people overlook that.
Seen it many times.

kip

--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"Adam Ben Nalois" wrote in message
om...
Yesterday an alien from outer space crashed with its UFO into my
garden.

The alien seems to be dead and the UFO is heavily damaged.

I already fed the aliens´ remains to my dogs, but I want to repair the
UFO.

I think that some of you are experienced UFO-engineers and can tell me
how to repair it.

Seems to be a small scout ship, type flying saucer with anti-grav
engines and 1 hyperspace drive.

SNELLN2

Subject: How to repair an UFO?

From: "john"

Date: 12/14/2003 8:00 AM Central Standard Time
Adam check out and see , maybe its the Dimention Drive
that needs restarting most people overlook that.
Seen it many times.

kip

--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"Adam Ben Nalois" wrote in message
. com...
Yesterday an alien from outer space crashed with its UFO into my
garden.

The alien seems to be dead and the UFO is heavily damaged.

I already fed the aliens´ remains to my dogs, but I want to repair the
UFO.

I think that some of you are experienced UFO-engineers and can tell me
how to repair it.

Seems to be a small scout ship, type flying saucer with anti-grav
engines and 1 hyperspace drive.

hahahahahh, thanks for my first smile of the day. Seriously, call Murphy's
Repair, they are kind of weird and can fix anything. Could you possibly send
me some of that stuff you are drinking?
Jerry G.

You really brought a few good laughs here!

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg

"Adam Ben Nalois" wrote in message
om...
Yesterday an alien from outer space crashed with its UFO into my
garden.

The alien seems to be dead and the UFO is heavily damaged.

I already fed the aliens´ remains to my dogs, but I want to repair the
UFO.

I think that some of you are experienced UFO-engineers and can tell me
how to repair it.

Seems to be a small scout ship, type flying saucer with anti-grav
engines and 1 hyperspace drive.

geo73

Was it running Windows of any version?

George

"geo73" wrote in message
Was it running Windows of any version?

Why else would it go out of control and crash?

Bob Parker

"geo73" wrote:

Was it running Windows of any version?

He said it crashed, didn't he? That should answer your question.

Bob

Franc Zabkar

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 20:04:36 +0200, "geo73"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Was it running Windows of any version?

Yes, *any* version.

- Franc Zabkar
Jeff Wiseman

"geo73" wrote in message
Was it running Windows of any version?

Why else would it go out of control and crash?

If it was running Windows, how could it have ever gotten this far
in the first place??

Peter Hill

From: "john"

Date: 12/14/2003 8:00 AM Central Standard Time
[...]

Weird there seems to be some sort of echo in here.

From: "john"

Date: 12/14/2003 8:00 AM Central Standard Time
[...]

Spamtrap reply domain as per NNTP-Posting-Host in header
Can of worms - what every fisherman wants.
Can of worms - what every PC owner gets!
techforce

Yea Kmart has it for like $29.99 and it plays DVD's too.

It's not worth repairing anything these days. Just strip it for parts.

Seems to be a small scout ship, type flying saucer with anti-grav
engines and 1 hyperspace drive.

Amelia M. Samples

Mac OS X.

"George" wrote in message

"geo73" wrote in message
Was it running Windows of any version?

Why else would it go out of control and crash?

Chaos Master

Jerry ) spoke, er, wrote:
You really brought a few good laughs here!

And Adam is a well-known troll. Please avoid replying to him.

Beloved Leader

Franc Zabkar wrote in message . ..

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 20:04:36 +0200, "geo73"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Was it running Windows of any version?

Yes, *any* version.

Well, then, just hit any key.

John

"Adam Ben Nalois" wrote in message
om...
Yesterday an alien from outer space crashed with its UFO into my
garden.

The alien seems to be dead and the UFO is heavily damaged.

I already fed the aliens´ remains to my dogs, but I want to repair the
UFO.

I think that some of you are experienced UFO-engineers and can tell me
how to repair it.

Seems to be a small scout ship, type flying saucer with anti-grav
engines and 1 hyperspace drive.

Is this the Diesel model ?

Jim Yanik

RTFM.
--
Jim Yanik,NRA member
jyanik-at-kua.net
Daniel L. Belton

geo73 wrote:
Was it running Windows of any version?

That would explain the crash!

LASERandDVDfan

Yesterday an alien from outer space crashed with its UFO into my
garden.

The alien seems to be dead and the UFO is heavily damaged.

It wasn't a UFO, it was a weather ballon!

:-p - Reinhart
LASERandDVDfan

Have you tried changing the flux capacitor?

Blasted Andromedan engineering! They can't design anything right.

The flux capacitor ought to be replaced with a series of phase inducers. It's
best to check if the dilithium is still in a stable crystal form and that the
whatchamacallit is properly interfacing with the doo-hickey. - Reinhart
William R. Walsh

Hi!

Yesterday an alien from outer space crashed with its UFO into my
garden.

Hoo boy. You'd better be careful with this, lest you end up creating a
gargantuan black hole or breaking some of the laws of physics...or worse...

I think that some of you are experienced UFO-engineers and can tell me
how to repair it.

I think all you have to be able to do is to rebuild a Mac Classic/Plus/SE
'analog board' so it'll never fail again and then you are qualified to
rebuild any UFO on the market today. :-D

Or find "a guy" who can seemingly fix anything. The repairs may not be the
most professional, but they should let you know if there is any hope of
restoring the craft to full working order once again. :-)

In any case, thanks for the laugh.

William

William R. Walsh

Hi!

Why else would it go out of control and crash?

Because it was running the Mac OS?

William the PC (though not necessarily Windows) user...

William R. Walsh

Hi!

Is this the Diesel model ?

It's probably electric or gasoline fired, given that's it cold in space and
some Diesel fuel will gel on you...

Or maybe that's why it crashed. This post sure has been fun...and it's
probably not over yet...

William

William R. Walsh

Hi!

And Adam is a well-known troll. Please avoid replying to him.

What fun is it NOT to reply to a troll? They're only productive if you let
them get to you.

William The Thick Skinned Usenet Reader -- Since 1997

Myself

Actually
It crashed because the UFO was driving by brainwave and when it got close to
that person which is obviously brain dead, the vehicle ran out of fuel thus
lost control.

"William R. Walsh" m
wrote in message news:xTPEb.606376$Fm2.550468@attbi_s04...
Hi!

Yesterday an alien from outer space crashed with its UFO into my
garden.

Hoo boy. You'd better be careful with this, lest you end up creating a
gargantuan black hole or breaking some of the laws of physics...or

worse...

I think that some of you are experienced UFO-engineers and can tell me
how to repair it.

I think all you have to be able to do is to rebuild a Mac Classic/Plus/SE
'analog board' so it'll never fail again and then you are qualified to
rebuild any UFO on the market today. :-D

Or find "a guy" who can seemingly fix anything. The repairs may not be the
most professional, but they should let you know if there is any hope of
restoring the craft to full working order once again. :-)

In any case, thanks for the laugh.

William

Richie

geo73 wrote:
Was it running Windows of any version?

Obviously it was running ME or 98se.. Now thats a true
blue screen of death..

--

Richie086

"The only thing better than sitting outside and
playing a banjo is sitting outside playing a banjo
made of the skulls of people that made fun of you in
elementry school."