JR North

Let anyone one in here nowadays...
Our buddy Paul flits around the NGs posting inane questions. On
rec.boats, it's how to prevent asteroid damage to his boat.
Bored, Paul? Get away from the teewee and do something creative.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Paul Eisner wrote:
I'm an alien from outer space and I had a crash on your planet.I need
to repair my space-ship, but your Earth-Metals are so inferiour.

So I need help.How can I repair my space-ship to reach the invasion
force before they nuke your planet ?

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"