DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to repair my space-ship with Earth metals ? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/93746-how-repair-my-space-ship-earth-metals.html)

Paul Eisner March 5th 05 04:49 AM

How to repair my space-ship with Earth metals ?

I'm an alien from outer space and I had a crash on your planet.I need
to repair my space-ship, but your Earth-Metals are so inferiour.

So I need help.How can I repair my space-ship to reach the invasion
force before they nuke your planet ?

Clark Magnuson March 5th 05 05:05 AM

Assuming your ship runs on global warming and second hand smoke, our
planet's Aluminum foil, coat hanger wire, and duck tape should be
original equipment for you.

--
Be careful what you pray for, it can happen.

Tim Williams March 5th 05 06:32 AM

"Clark Magnuson" wrote in message
Assuming your ship runs on global warming and second hand smoke, our
planet's Aluminum foil, coat hanger wire, and duck tape should be
original equipment for you.

What amazes me is this alien (with a rather human name) is posting to an
online newsgroup, which can also be accessed from just about anywhere...
huh... hey Clark, I bet 'ya 50 bucks right now that he's sitting back on
Mars right now giggling about our satellite connections! :^)

Tim

--
"California is the breakfast state: fruits, nuts and flakes."

PrecisionMachinisT March 5th 05 07:05 AM

"Paul Eisner" wrote in message
om...

I'm an alien from outer space and I had a crash on your planet.I need
to repair my space-ship, but your Earth-Metals are so inferiour.

So I need help.How can I repair my space-ship to reach the invasion
force before they nuke your planet ?

The making of metallic alloys is...well...elemental....

Suggest just go for it, pal......

--

SVL

Nick Hull March 5th 05 01:31 PM

In article ,
(Paul Eisner) wrote:

I'm an alien from outer space and I had a crash on your planet.I need
to repair my space-ship, but your Earth-Metals are so inferiour.

So I need help.How can I repair my space-ship to reach the invasion
force before they nuke your planet ?

You have emough superior metals in your bombs, you just need to take a
couple of them apart to repair your ship.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/

Mark Rand March 5th 05 02:00 PM

On 4 Mar 2005 20:49:20 -0800, (Paul Eisner) wrote:

I'm an alien from outer space and I had a crash on your planet.I need
to repair my space-ship, but your Earth-Metals are so inferiour.

So I need help.How can I repair my space-ship to reach the invasion
force before they nuke your planet ?

I would suggest that use unobtanium 625. It is specifically designed for
accident damage repair of alien spacecraft. Go to Alien Metals inc. of Roswell
and ask for three of nine. Tell it that I sent you and it will give you a good
price.

HTH
Mark Rand
RTFM

Terry Collins March 5th 05 02:21 PM

Paul Eisner wrote:

I'm an alien from outer space and I had a crash on your planet.I need
to repair my space-ship, but your Earth-Metals are so inferiour.

So I need help.How can I repair my space-ship to reach the invasion
force before they nuke your planet ?

hahahahaha, typical frigging tourist.
Comes here, pours **** on your country and everything, then wants help
to repair some cheap crap they brought with them.

SteveB March 5th 05 03:50 PM

"Paul Eisner" wrote in message
om...
I'm an alien from outer space and I had a crash on your planet.I need
to repair my space-ship, but your Earth-Metals are so inferiour.

So I need help.How can I repair my space-ship to reach the invasion
force before they nuke your planet ?

Just go to the U.S. Government, or the Democratic Party Headquarters in
California. They will give you everything you need. They will also give
you food stamps, medical coverage, Social Security payments, welfare, and
various other benefits not available to a "common" citizen.

Steve

JR North March 5th 05 04:33 PM

Let anyone one in here nowadays...
Our buddy Paul flits around the NGs posting inane questions. On
rec.boats, it's how to prevent asteroid damage to his boat.
Bored, Paul? Get away from the teewee and do something creative.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Paul Eisner wrote:
I'm an alien from outer space and I had a crash on your planet.I need
to repair my space-ship, but your Earth-Metals are so inferiour.

So I need help.How can I repair my space-ship to reach the invasion
force before they nuke your planet ?

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"

Ned Simmons March 6th 05 04:23 AM

In article , Anonymous-
er says...

He is known as the "anagram troll" because his fictitious names are often
discovered to be anagrams (for example "Dan Simper" is an anagram of
"Spiderman",

Especially good alias for a troll - to simper is to smirk.

Ned Simmons

Martin H. Eastburn March 6th 05 06:54 AM

Paul Eisner wrote:

I'm an alien from outer space and I had a crash on your planet.I need
to repair my space-ship, but your Earth-Metals are so inferiour.

So I need help.How can I repair my space-ship to reach the invasion
force before they nuke your planet ?

Use Silly pudy - when in space it freezes. :-)

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer

B.B. March 6th 05 03:57 PM

In article ,
(Paul Eisner) wrote:

I'm an alien from outer space and I had a crash on your planet.I need
to repair my space-ship, but your Earth-Metals are so inferiour.

So I need help.How can I repair my space-ship to reach the invasion
force before they nuke your planet ?

Spaceman Paul, the Earth actually has a secret super-alloy. Go to
"Auto Zone" and ask for "Bondo." Hidden in plain sight.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/

Gerald Miller March 6th 05 11:40 PM

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 06:54:39 GMT, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

Paul Eisner wrote:

I'm an alien from outer space and I had a crash on your planet.I need
to repair my space-ship, but your Earth-Metals are so inferiour.

So I need help.How can I repair my space-ship to reach the invasion
force before they nuke your planet ?

Use Silly pudy - when in space it freezes. :-)

Naw - Use duck tape and it will help you fly away!
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Modat22 March 7th 05 02:19 PM

wrote:

I'm an alien from outer space and I had a crash on your planet.I need
to repair my space-ship, but your Earth-Metals are so inferiour.

So I need help.How can I repair my space-ship to reach the invasion
force before they nuke your planet ?

I would recommend breaking metals etc to atoms then reassemble to make
whatever material you need.

If you need it accurate, do it by hand, one at a time.