Richard Lewis

Cliff wrote:

Then why was the shrubbie so scared?

Scared of what? Another recount using entirely different criteria
than the first six?

Better check your *total* facts ......

Facts about what? That there were six recounts that the dems lost
every one of?

ral

--
Cliff

Richard Lewis

Cliff wrote:

He's trying to blame te "Dems" for the Republicans in power

No, you're trying to blame everything except the simple fact that more
people wanted Bush in power than gore.

That one simple fact still trumps all the whining and crying the dems
have been doing.

And you're replying to a bot there, Cliff.

ral

Richard Lewis

Cliff wrote:

Actually, I wondered what it had to do with anything G.

If you had no point, why did you waste my time, idiot?

BTW, You need to learn how to post. You look like a winger.

You look like a crying democrap. So?

ral

--
Cliff

Richard Lewis

Cliff wrote:

You think you can correct simple sums by counting
them often enough?

So you're admitting that there was no need for six recounts and that a
seventh was equally as idiotic?

Nuff said.

BTW, You need to learn how to post.

Really? Seems my posts show up just fine. What would you have me
change?

ral
--
Cliff

Richard Lewis

Cliff wrote:

It was your post VBG.

What was my post?

BTW, You need to learn how to post. You look like a winger.

You're beginning to look like an idiot. What's your point?

ral
--
Cliff

PrecisionMachinisT

"Richard Lewis" wrote in message
ink.net...
Cliff wrote:

Snip

BTW, You need to learn how to post. You look like a winger.

You're beginning to look like an idiot. What's your point?

Richard,

A proper sig line :

--

SVL

" Education, n.: That which discloses the wise and disguises from the
foolish their lack of understanding......."
--Ambrose Bierce

Richard Lewis

Cliff wrote:

Ummm .. what does that have to do with your claim that
Herr shrubbie won the popular vote against Gore?

Now you resort to lies, dude?

You were the one who raised the "popular vote" issue. I said in the
six recounts, Bush won all of them.

Feel free to disprove that any time you feel like it.

Evasion or confusion?

That one simple fact still trumps all the whining and crying the dems
have been doing.

Half the populatinon has an IQ below 100. Those the ones
that voted for the shrubbie? Felt right at home?

They do not....

Which half are you "thinking" of?

The one named "Bell". You should get to know him before making such
bull**** statements. Stops you from looking like an idiot.

ral

Richard Lewis

Cliff wrote:

You need to review the facts.

The fact that there were six recounts and that Bush won all of them?
Only fact that matters....it totally disproves you.

ral

--
Cliff

Richard Lewis

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote:

Richard,

A proper sig line :

--

SVL

Ahhhhhh I get it. Thanks, PMT!

I've never used sigs....been posting the same way since 92/93. It was
"proper" then and it's still "proper" enough for me.

ral

PrecisionMachinisT

"Richard Lewis" wrote in message
nk.net...
"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote:

Richard,

A proper sig line :

Ahhhhhh I get it. Thanks, PMT!

I've never used sigs....been posting the same way since 92/93. It was
"proper" then and it's still "proper" enough for me.

No prob as far as IM concerned, but I have heard it messes up most usenet
statistics tracking software as well as perhaps causing problems with
certain newsreader clients.

--

SVL

Guido

Richard Lewis wrote:

Any idea on why the electoral college system exists?

It was part of a deal up by Madison et al to allow the slave
owning states to retain an influence in the Fedral
government based on 3/5 of the slave population whilst at
the same time discounting that same population when it came
to apportioning taxes.

Is that your point?

Cliff

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 18:41:33 GMT, (Richard
Lewis) wrote:

Cliff wrote:

Ummm .. what does that have to do with your claim that
Herr shrubbie won the popular vote against Gore?

Now you resort to lies, dude?

You were the one who raised the "popular vote" issue. I said in the
six recounts, Bush won all of them.

You posted "No, you're trying to blame everything except the simple
fact that more people wanted Bush in power than gore." which
would be the popular vote, right?

To which I responded: "Any idea who won the popular vote?"
Bush got a total of 50,456,002 (47.87%) and Gore got a total
of 50,999,897 (48.38%).

To my way of thinking 50,999,897 is a larger number than
50,456,002 and 48.38% is larger than 47.87%.

This clearly demonstrates that YOUR statement "the simple
fact that more people wanted Bush in power than gore."
is in fact a lie.

Do you winger always lie?

Feel free to disprove that any time you feel like it.

See how very simple it is to catch wingers in lies?

Then they lie about telling the lies ...... no actual
facts needed in *their* stupid claims, just "Prove it's
not so."

The National Bird of wingers:
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscart...es/jcan15l.jpg

Evasion or confusion?

That one simple fact still trumps all the whining and crying the dems
have been doing.

Half the populatinon has an IQ below 100. Those the ones
that voted for the shrubbie? Felt right at home?

They do not....

Which half are you "thinking" of?

The one named "Bell". You should get to know him before making such
bull**** statements. Stops you from looking like an idiot.

ral

I already know well which half you are in. And that
you know nothing of the subject or the function Y=e((-X)**2).
--
Cliff
Richard Lewis

Cliff wrote:

You posted "No, you're trying to blame everything except the simple
fact that more people wanted Bush in power than gore." which
would be the popular vote, right?

To which I responded: "Any idea who won the popular vote?"
Bush got a total of 50,456,002 (47.87%) and Gore got a total
of 50,999,897 (48.38%).

So you have to take a thread ON THE SIX FLORIDA RECOUNTS, and
reinterpret it to mean "national popular vote"?

Typical democrap bull****.

Oh, I know, you made a mistake. You weren't really*trying* to
bull**** anyone.

This clearly demonstrates that YOUR statement "the simple
fact that more people wanted Bush in power than gore."
is in fact a lie.

So you're still saying that gore won the six recounts?

Like I said, idiot, feel free to disprove that anytime you want.

Do you winger always lie?

Do you democraps always bull****?

I already know well which half you are in. And that
you know nothing of the subject or the function Y=e((-X)**2).

Function? Doesn't take any function to understand that "half the
populatinon has an IQ below 100" is only possibly true if there are
none that are 100....and since the national average *is* 100 and Mr.
Bell called you an idiot, too.....

ral

--
Cliff

Richard Lewis

Guido wrote:

It was part of a deal up by Madison et al to allow the slave
owning states to retain an influence in the Fedral
government based on 3/5 of the slave population whilst at
the same time discounting that same population when it came
to apportioning taxes.

Is that your point?

Nopers, but good post none the less.

My point was that dems seem to embrace the electoral college system
everytime except when it goes against *them* and then they can't curse
it long or loud enough.

ral

Richard Lewis

Cliff wrote:

You need to review the facts.

So you're saying Bush *DIDN'T* win all six recounts?

Cites?

ral
HTH
--
Cliff

Richard Lewis

Cliff wrote:

You should be able to set it in your defaults, somewhere,

Or not.

I like the not part better.

ral

Cliff

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 21:01:14 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

Thanks, that explains a lot.

You ain't seen nothin' yet.

What do you expect next, Ed? Or at least see hints
of?
--
Cliff

Cliff

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 21:04:37 GMT, (Richard
Lewis) wrote:

Cliff wrote:

You posted "No, you're trying to blame everything except the simple
fact that more people wanted Bush in power than gore." which
would be the popular vote, right?

To which I responded: "Any idea who won the popular vote?"
Bush got a total of 50,456,002 (47.87%) and Gore got a total
of 50,999,897 (48.38%).

So you have to take a thread ON THE SIX FLORIDA RECOUNTS, and
reinterpret it to mean "national popular vote"?

The thread seems to be titled "OT - "Cites" for Gunner".

YOU said "more people wanted Bush in power than gore",
not I VBG.

Don't the votes count? Don't you?

Typical democrap bull****.

Too bad that you don't like how the popular vote came out
or democracy.
Or were you talking about being able to actually count or know
which number is larger?

Oh, I know, you made a mistake. You weren't really*trying* to
bull**** anyone.

IF you think that the numbers are in error take it up with those
that counted the votes. Or the shrubbie's lawyers that got the
feared recounts stopped so many times.

This clearly demonstrates that YOUR statement "the simple
fact that more people wanted Bush in power than gore."
is in fact a lie.

So you're still saying that gore won the six recounts?

50,999,897 50,456,002

Like I said, idiot, feel free to disprove that anytime you want.

50,999,897 50,456,002

Do you winger always lie?

Do you democraps always bull****?

50,999,897 50,456,002

I already know well which half you are in. And that
you know nothing of the subject or the function Y=e((-X)**2).

Function? Doesn't take any function to understand that "half the
populatinon has an IQ below 100" is only possibly true if there are
none that are 100....and since the national average *is* 100 and Mr.
Bell called you an idiot, too.....

Can you count to 100?
Do you know what decimals are?

ral

--
Cliff

You need to learn how to post.
--
Cliff
Richard Lewis

Cliff wrote:

The thread seems to be titled "OT - "Cites" for Gunner".

Bu tyou didn't reply to *that* thread. The thread *you* replied to
started off with "In 2000, the whiners and the babies (read that as
democrats) blamed
the loss of florida on the great republican plot with the butterfly
ballot." and you began to question the facts ON FLORIDA.

YOU said "more people wanted Bush in power than gore",
not I VBG.

In the Florida recounts that are/were the topic, idiot.

Don't the votes count? Don't you?

Typical democrap bull****.

Too bad that you don't like how the popular vote came out
or democracy.

The national popular vote means nothing....you said you understood the
electoral college. The popular vote in Florida, which is the topic,
you lost.

Go whine somewhere else.

IF you think that the numbers are in error take it up with those
that counted the votes. Or the shrubbie's lawyers that got the
feared recounts stopped so many times.

There were six recounts.....you lost every one, idiot.

This clearly demonstrates that YOUR statement "the simple
fact that more people wanted Bush in power than gore."
is in fact a lie.

So you're still saying that gore won the six recounts?

50,999,897 50,456,002

One hundred million people voted in Florida then?

Like I said, idiot, feel free to disprove that anytime you want.

50,999,897 50,456,002

Do you winger always lie?

Do you democraps always bull****?

50,999,897 50,456,002

I already know well which half you are in. And that
you know nothing of the subject or the function Y=e((-X)**2).

Function? Doesn't take any function to understand that "half the
populatinon has an IQ below 100" is only possibly true if there are
none that are 100....and since the national average *is* 100 and Mr.
Bell called you an idiot, too.....

Can you count to 100?
Do you know what decimals are?

IQ's aren't registered in decimals, idiot.

For your statement to be true, that half the pop has an IQ of less
than 100, there can be NONE that are 100 even. Your statement is
bull**** and proven so.

ral

--
Cliff

You need to learn how to post.

You need to learn more than that one trick, pony. It's getting old.

ral
--
Cliff

Richard Lewis

Cliff wrote:

Were the recounts ever finished?

Six of them, with progressively looser criteria for counting,
were....and you democrap idiots lost them all. Number seven was
stopped.

Or are you thinking of all those lawyers on Enron's planes
or the Supreme Court?

How many precincts were actually fully recounted? All of them?

You democrap idiots didn't want ALL of them recounted. You only
wanted to recount the ones that might give the democrap candidate more
votes....which they didn't. ALL the precincts that the democraps
asked for a recount in were recounted multiple times.

ral
--
Cliff

Richard Lewis

Cliff wrote:

See "Statistics for alt.machines.cnc, 20 Dec 2004"
[
- All text after the last cut line (/^-- $/) in the body is
considered to be the author's signature.

So? Besides more useless bull****, what's your point?

ral

]
--