DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - "Cites" for Gunner (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/81261-ot-%22cites%22-gunner.html)

Cliff December 12th 04 10:11 PM

OT - "Cites" for Gunner

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special...604madsen.html

[
the computer program was going to be used to suppress the Democratic
vote in counties with large Democratic registrations.
]

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...Feeney%22+yang

HTH
--
Cliff

Kathy December 13th 04 01:10 AM

"Cliff" wrote in message

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special...604madsen.html

[
the computer program was going to be used to suppress the Democratic
vote in counties with large Democratic registrations.
]

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...m+Feeney%22+ya
ng

HTH
--
Cliff

Stop it Cliff!
You'll give him an anurism.

Tom Gardner December 13th 04 01:31 AM

Just to be realistic, anyone can find a website that will publish anything!
I'll bet I can find a site that says that any political person is from
"Outer Space" or has committed any imaginable crime.

Just because it's on the web...

John&Michelle December 13th 04 03:11 AM

To be realistic - I live in NH, and there's been some stuff going on ( like
the phone call I got election nite directing me to a nonexistent polling
place, 6 miles from the real one....) that sure ain't made the mainstream
media.....
And one of our state Republican wheels is under indictment for interference
in the 2002 election..

To quote a rather unlikely prophet (Ronnie Van Zandt of Lynrd Skynrd) "If
you don't know what I mean, won't you stand up and scream - 'Cuz there's
things goi'n on that you don't know..."

Strider December 13th 04 03:16 AM

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:10:23 -0500, "Kathy"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special...604madsen.html

[
the computer program was going to be used to suppress the Democratic
vote in counties with large Democratic registrations.

Info from a leftwing blog does not count as a cite.

Strider

]

Richard Lewis December 13th 04 03:25 AM

Try doing a search on the same topic and add the word "hoax" into your
parameters, Cliff.

That story you tried to cite comes back to the unsubstantiated claim
of ONE ex-employee.

If ONE ex-employee's word is enough to "prove" a story to you, I bet
you just love watching that rather character.

ral

Omega December 13th 04 03:26 AM

"John&Michelle" wrote in message
: To be realistic - I live in NH, and there's been some stuff going on (
like
: the phone call I got election nite directing me to a nonexistent polling
: place, 6 miles from the real one....) that sure ain't made the mainstream
: media.....
: And one of our state Republican wheels is under indictment for
interference
: in the 2002 election..

And if you were so stupid as to believe that, you deserve to be a democrat.

: To quote a rather unlikely prophet (Ronnie Van Zandt of Lynrd Skynrd) "If
: you don't know what I mean, won't you stand up and scream - 'Cuz there's
: things goi'n on that you don't know..."
: "Tom Gardner" wrote in message
: m...
: Just to be realistic, anyone can find a website that will publish
: anything!
: I'll bet I can find a site that says that any political person is from
: "Outer Space" or has committed any imaginable crime.
:
: Just because it's on the web...
:
:
:
: "Cliff" wrote in message
: ...
:
:
:
http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special...604madsen.html
:
: [
: the computer program was going to be used to suppress the Democratic
: vote in counties with large Democratic registrations.
: ]
:
:
:
:
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...Feeney%22+yang
:
: HTH
: --
: Cliff
:
:
:
:

Frank White December 13th 04 05:41 AM

In article , says...

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special...604madsen.html

[
the computer program was going to be used to suppress the Democratic
vote in counties with large Democratic registrations.
]

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...Feeney%22+yang

HTH
--
Cliff

Remember, the aluminum foil goes shiny side OUT when you're
building the protective helmet to keep the space aliens from
reading your mind...

FW

Andy Asberry December 13th 04 06:23 AM

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:17:04 -0700, Winston §mith
wrote:

Still it is interesting that in some cities the Republican districts
has no waiting while the Democrat districts had hours of wait.
Something to do with how many machines were sent to each.

Or maybe how quickly they voted.

Cliff December 13th 04 07:39 AM

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 01:31:41 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special...604madsen.html

[
the computer program was going to be used to suppress the Democratic
vote in counties with large Democratic registrations.
]

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...Feeney%22+yang

HTH
--
Cliff

Just to be realistic, anyone can find a website that will publish anything!

Those were all (mostly) Google NEWS hits G.

I'll bet I can find a site that says that any political person is from
"Outer Space" or has committed any imaginable crime.

You should see what the wingers & gun nuts are posting in
their pro-gunfire threads.

Ask Gunner about "Outer Space" ... he probably knows it well.
Probably lots of wingers & gunnutz posting stolen blogs from
yesteryear there.

Just because it's on the web...

Why do you think that the subject line was "OT - "Cites" for
Gunner"?
--
Cliff

Gunner December 13th 04 08:09 AM

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:10:23 -0500, "Kathy"
wrote:

ng

PEJ News, OpEdNews, Conspiracy Planet, Morons.org, The Blue Lemur,
Elites TV, Raw Story, MA

Ayup...all the major media is covering this one. Oh for sure.

Wake me up when the black helicopters are done circling your house.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

Cliff December 13th 04 08:13 AM

On 13 Dec 2004 05:41:29 GMT, (Frank White)
wrote:

In article , says...

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special...604madsen.html

[
the computer program was going to be used to suppress the Democratic
vote in counties with large Democratic registrations.
]

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...Feeney%22+yang

Remember, the aluminum foil goes shiny side OUT when you're
building the protective helmet to keep the space aliens from
reading your mind...

Gunner's method may have some hidden flaws ....
--
Cliff

Cliff December 13th 04 09:47 AM

wrote:

ng

PEJ News, OpEdNews, Conspiracy Planet, Morons.org, The Blue Lemur,
Elites TV, Raw Story, MA

Ayup...all the major media is covering this one. Oh for sure.

How many of them said that it was untrue?

snicker

Wake me up when the black helicopters are done circling your house.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

BTW, Learn to properly post. You look like an idiot.
--
Cliff

Gunner December 13th 04 10:02 AM

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:14:26 -0700, Winston §mith
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:16:44 -0500, Strider wrote:

Info from a leftwing blog does not count as a cite.

Strider

Are you saying we can't accept the conservative blogs that are the
only source of criticism of the Rather papers?

Blogs like ABC/NBC/ the WSJ....you mean those blogs?

Gunner December 13th 04 10:37 AM

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:17:04 -0700, Winston §mith
wrote:

ral

Still it is interesting that in some cities the Republican districts
has no waiting while the Democrat districts had hours of wait.
Something to do with how many machines were sent to each.

Places like Oakland and Santa Monica, and San Fransicko?

The Republican districts in thos areas can vote in a phone booth. Not
going to be much waiting there.....

Strider December 13th 04 01:50 PM

Winston ?mith wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:16:44 -0500, Strider wrote:

Info from a leftwing blog does not count as a cite.

Strider

Are you saying we can't accept the conservative blogs that are the
only source of criticism of the Rather papers?

Were Rightwing blogs the only source, then no, but those weren't the
only source for Rather's foolish acts.

Strider
=20
--
W=A7 mostly in m.s - http://members.1stconnect.com/anozira

jeff December 13th 04 02:03 PM

"Omega" wrote in message

"John&Michelle" wrote in message
: To be realistic - I live in NH, and there's been some stuff going on (
like
: the phone call I got election nite directing me to a nonexistent polling
: place, 6 miles from the real one....) that sure ain't made the

mainstream
: media.....
: And one of our state Republican wheels is under indictment for
interference
: in the 2002 election..

And if you were so stupid as to believe that, you deserve to be a

democrat.

Which part makes him stupid, his first person account of an odd phone call
on election eve, or the factual report that the head of Bushes campaign in
NH is under indictment for phone harassment and election tampering?
What an ass.
--
jeff

Bob Brock December 13th 04 04:18 PM

wrote:

ng

PEJ News, OpEdNews, Conspiracy Planet, Morons.org, The Blue Lemur,
Elites TV, Raw Story, MA

Ayup...all the major media is covering this one. Oh for sure.

How many of them said that it was untrue?

snicker

Wake me up when the black helicopters are done circling your house.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

BTW, Learn to properly post. You look like an idiot.

gummer is an idiot...

Ken Davey December 13th 04 06:25 PM

wrote:

ng
PEJ News, OpEdNews, Conspiracy Planet, Morons.org, The Blue Lemur,
Elites TV, Raw Story, MA

Ayup...all the major media is covering this one. Oh for sure.

How many of them said that it was untrue?

snicker

Wake me up when the black helicopters are done circling your house.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the
civilized, merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

BTW, Learn to properly post. You look like an idiot.

gummer is an idiot...

Cites?
--
http://www.rupert.net/~solar
Return address supplied by 'spammotel'

Guido December 13th 04 07:56 PM

www.google.com

Cliff December 13th 04 08:33 PM

wrote:

ng
PEJ News, OpEdNews, Conspiracy Planet, Morons.org, The Blue Lemur,
Elites TV, Raw Story, MA

Ayup...all the major media is covering this one. Oh for sure.

How many of them said that it was untrue?

snicker

Wake me up when the black helicopters are done circling your house.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the
civilized, merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

BTW, Learn to properly post. You look like an idiot.

gummer is an idiot...

Cites?

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...e=off&filter=0

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...m=100&filter=0

1 - 100 of 2,540

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...u ps&safe=off

1 - 60

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...idiot&safe=off

Gunner = moron (1- 100 of 2,360)

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...moron&safe=off

HTH
--
Cliff

Steve Mackay December 13th 04 09:23 PM

wrote:

ng

PEJ News, OpEdNews, Conspiracy Planet, Morons.org, The Blue Lemur,
Elites TV, Raw Story, MA

Ayup...all the major media is covering this one. Oh for sure.

How many of them said that it was untrue?

snicker

Wake me up when the black helicopters are done circling your house.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

BTW, Learn to properly post. You look like an idiot.

Cliff, you keep talking like that, we're gonna run out of irony meters...

Cliff December 13th 04 09:26 PM

Ken Davey December 14th 04 01:54 AM

wrote:

ng
PEJ News, OpEdNews, Conspiracy Planet, Morons.org, The Blue Lemur,
Elites TV, Raw Story, MA

Ayup...all the major media is covering this one. Oh for sure.

How many of them said that it was untrue?

snicker

Wake me up when the black helicopters are done circling your
house.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the
civilized, merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

BTW, Learn to properly post. You look like an idiot.

gummer is an idiot...

Cites?

http://groups-
beta.google.com/groups?q=%22gunner+is+an+idiot%22&start=0&num=100& hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&filter=0

http://groups-
beta.google.com/groups?q=%22gummer+is+an+idiot%22&start=0&hl=en&ie =UTF-8&safe=off&num=100&filter=0

1 - 100 of 2,540

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&ie=UTF-
8&safe=off&num=100&q=gunner+idiot&qt_s=Search+Grou ps&safe=off

1 - 60

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&ie=UTF-
8&safe=off&num=100&q=gummer+idiot&safe=off

Gunner = moron (1- 100 of 2,360)

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&ie=UTF-
8&safe=off&num=100&q=gunner+moron&safe=off

HTH

None of those cites have anything to do with Gunner's (gummer's) mental
capacity.
On a Google search for 'moron' The first thing that came up was an advert
for a green card "Want to work in the USA" -

How about that for kismit!
Second - "President Moron
... Bushisms and blunders"
I am *not* making this up!
No mention of Gunner.

Regards.
Ken.

David Moffitt December 14th 04 01:57 AM

"Cliff" wrote in message
On 13 Dec 2004 05:41:29 GMT, (Frank White)
wrote:

In article ,

says...

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special...0604madsen.htm

[
the computer program was going to be used to suppress the Democratic
vote in counties with large Democratic registrations.
]

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...Tom+Feeney%22+

yang

%%%% http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html :o)

Bob Brock December 14th 04 04:14 AM

wrote:

[...]

I didn't say that he was a "moron." I said that he was an "idiot."
He didn't theach you how to use quotes did he?

Bob Brock December 14th 04 04:36 AM

wrote:

[...]

On second thought, although I didn't say it, the statistics seem to
indicate that gummer being a moron is a popular belief and who am I to
diasgree with the majority?

Ken Davey December 14th 04 05:26 AM

wrote:

[...]

You right - you wrong - you right.
Umm....er.. Me right/wrong/whatever.
I actually like Gunner (and I am a liberal) and it pains me when he 'loses
it' as he seems to be doing lately.
Perhaps it is the California winter that has him 'unbalanced'.
Or maybe it is because of the evidence of 'malpractice' that is piling up
against the 'shrub'. It doers hurt when your hero is demonstrably missing a
few gears.
Regards.
Ken.

Richard Lewis December 14th 04 07:06 AM

Winston §mith wrote:

Still it is interesting that in some cities the Republican districts
has no waiting while the Democrat districts had hours of wait.
Something to do with how many machines were sent to each.

No, it's not interesting, Winston. It's no more interesting than the
fact that all the sports venues in the US have at least equal latrine
space divided between male and female and that there's always a line
outside the woman's facilities anyway.

It's also no more of a valid argument than if someone tried to claim
that those sports venues were secretly trying to suppress half the
population into not coming out for a game.

As in the bathrooms, you can give everyone the exact same thing to try
to be fair and you'll always have some idiot somewhere crying and
whining that he should have more.

ral
--
W§ mostly in m.s - http://members.1stconnect.com/anozira

Cliff December 14th 04 09:38 AM

wrote:

On a Google search for 'moron' The first thing that came up was an advert
for a green card "Want to work in the USA" -

How about that for kismit!
Second - "President Moron
... Bushisms and blunders"
I am *not* making this up!
No mention of Gunner.

Explains why Gunner's such a strong neocon supporter?
Try Google's groups search ........
--
Cliff

Cliff December 14th 04 09:45 AM

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 01:57:21 GMT, "David Moffitt"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

In article ,

says...

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special...0604madsen.htm

[
the computer program was going to be used to suppress the Democratic
vote in counties with large Democratic registrations.
]

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...Tom+Feeney%22+

yang

Remember, the aluminum foil goes shiny side OUT when you're
building the protective helmet to keep the space aliens from
reading your mind...

Gunner's method may have some hidden flaws ....
--
Cliff

%%%% http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html :o)

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/testimonials.html
http://zapatopi.net/mindguard.html
But which brand does he like better?
--
Cliff

Richard Lewis December 15th 04 04:53 AM

Winston §mith wrote:

Then it has nothing to do with how many machines are sent to districts
with identical registration and participation history?

Now *that* would be something to talk about, Winston, but it's not
what the topic is.

In 2000, the whiners and the babies (read that as democrats) blamed
the loss of florida on the great republican plot with the butterfly
ballot. Fact is that the ballot was designed by a democrat who headed
a democrat heavy committee. They then blamed the faulty machines that
didn't register democrat votes....only none of the machines, after
hundreds of tests, ever showed to be faulty, and every vote was
inspected by hand and the dems still lost florida. They then blamed
the amount and the age of machines....only every other place that had
the same machines in the same amounts had no problems.

What else can you do?

If they had evidence that something was wrong other than simple
stupidity and the need to whine by the loser, there would be a topic
to discuss.

ral

Bob Brock December 15th 04 04:54 AM

wrote:

[...]

Nah, it's just the extremes required to try to justify the inexcusable
from trying to prove that he shrub is doing a good job to having a
freezer full of $50/lb venison when one can't afford health insurance.

Gunner December 15th 04 07:42 AM

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:09:44 -0700, Winston §mith
wrote:

Blogs like ABC/NBC/ the WSJ....you mean those blogs?

Snicker.....

Gunner

I didn't see them offer any original analysis. I did see them report
on what bloggers said. I heard clips of opinions from these self
styled 'experts'. If there were any real experts, any actual
forensics, I missed seeing news that night.

Certainly most (if not all) the quotes here were from blogs back when
this was a current topic.

--

I cant see where the $10,000 has been withdrawn yet. So prove the
memos are factual, and make a few bucks.

Also google on Rather appologizing for presenting them as factual.

Gunner

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001

Cliff December 15th 04 10:31 AM

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 07:42:38 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

I cant see where the $10,000 has been withdrawn yet. So prove the
memos are factual, and make a few bucks.

Also google on Rather appologizing for presenting them as factual.

It does seem that they WERE factual.
Only their source was questioned.

Foggy memory, Gummer?
--
Cliff

Cliff December 15th 04 10:33 AM

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 04:53:57 GMT, (Richard
Lewis) wrote:

every vote was
inspected by hand

Nope.
Enron's planes were VERY busy flying the shrubbies lawyers & goons
about.
The recount was blocked. Someone was very scared of one it seems
Cliff

Cliff December 15th 04 10:34 AM

Lewis) wrote:

Fact is that the ballot was designed by a democrat who headed
a democrat heavy committee. They then blamed the faulty machines that
didn't register democrat votes..

Cites? Or just more endless winger lies?
--
Cliff

Cliff December 15th 04 10:41 AM

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:54:11 -0500, Bob Brock
wrote:

Nah, it's just the extremes required to try to justify the inexcusable
from trying to prove that he shrub is doing a good job to having a
freezer full of $50/lb venison when one can't afford health insurance.

Actually, IIRC, Gummer's neighbors have cattle .....
--
Cliff

Bob Brock December 15th 04 08:06 PM

wrote:

Nah, it's just the extremes required to try to justify the inexcusable
from trying to prove that he shrub is doing a good job to having a
freezer full of $50/lb venison when one can't afford health insurance.

Actually, IIRC, Gummer's neighbors have cattle .....

Discuss his lack of economic common sense with him. I've given up on
trying to educate people who are willfully ignorant and he is one of
them.