Richard Lewis

Cliff wrote:

Gunner just complained about California IIRC.
Will he share his bunker with you?

Really? You keep up with Gunner as a rule or are you just infatuated?

You floated that air biscuit the same way you declared
that six recounts doesn't prove anything. Is it three or four times
now you've been proven to be an idiot?

What's your next bull**** claim?

50,999,897 - 50,456,002 = 543,895

Too complicated for you?

Bush won.....too complictaed fo ryou, idiot?

ROFLMAO!!!!

ral

--
Cliff

Learn to post, winger.
--
Cliff

Richard Lewis

Cliff wrote:

Reading comprehension issues again?

You're the idiot who cited a four year old hoax as gospel and argued
with a Usenet bot, idiot

LOL

ral

Richard Lewis

"Kathy" wrote:

You may be too dense to realize it but you've lost too.

Really?

ral

Richard Lewis

Cliff wrote:

50,999,897 - 50,456,002 = 543,895

And your point is, idiot?

I thought you said you understood the electoral college system? I
guess that was bull****, too.

ral

Richard Lewis

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Well, then, shut the hell up and crown him King of Florida, Richard.

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Sure thing, idiot.

ral

Cliff

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 00:21:57 -0500, Bob Brock
wrote:

Jeeezus christ what an idiot!

ral

Recognition is the first step to recovery...

G.

But who does the recognition?
--
Cliff

PrecisionMachinisT

wrote:

Jeeezus christ what an idiot!

ral

Recognition is the first step to recovery...

G.

But who does the recognition?

Im thinking maybe we're dealing with yet another bot.........

Think it will respond by calling me idiot ???

--

SVL

Cliff

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 08:33:39 -0800, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Jeeezus christ what an idiot!

ral

Recognition is the first step to recovery...

G.

But who does the recognition?

Im thinking maybe we're dealing with yet another bot.........

Think it will respond by calling me idiot ???

Time may tell G.
--
Cliff
Bob Brock

wrote:

Jeeezus christ what an idiot!

ral

Recognition is the first step to recovery...

G.

But who does the recognition?

Who was admiting to being an idiot?
Bob Brock

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 13:03:54 -0500, Cliff wrote:

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 08:33:39 -0800, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Jeeezus christ what an idiot!

ral

Recognition is the first step to recovery...

G.

But who does the recognition?

Im thinking maybe we're dealing with yet another bot.........

Think it will respond by calling me idiot ???

Time may tell G.

I just wish I could tell who you were talking about. The only person
to use the term "idiot" has not attribution. I was hoping that time
would tell, but it's not looking good here.
Cliff

wrote:

Jeeezus christ what an idiot!

ral

Recognition is the first step to recovery...

G.

But who does the recognition?

Who was admiting to being an idiot?

IIRC The kind folks over in alt.usenet.kooks are running
Gunner & another winger up for an award. I've not looked
yet to see who won.

From alt.usenet.kooks:
[
The time has come to choose Christmas presents for your favourite
kooks. Nominations are therefore now open for the following special
and valuable awards:

Fr00tcake - for the nuttiest, fr00tiest net.loon of the year

Bag of Coal - for the most hate-filled and censorious k00k of the year
]

What way would you vote?

HTH
--
Cliff

PrecisionMachinisT

"Bob Brock" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 13:03:54 -0500, Cliff wrote:

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 08:33:39 -0800, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Jeeezus christ what an idiot!

ral

Recognition is the first step to recovery...

G.

But who does the recognition?

Im thinking maybe we're dealing with yet another bot.........

Think it will respond by calling me idiot ???

Time may tell G.

I just wish I could tell who you were talking about. The only person
to use the term "idiot" has not attribution. I was hoping that time
would tell, but it's not looking good here.

Bob,

My referance above was in regards to Richard A. Lewis--and hopefully this
clears things up a bit.

This despite the fact that Cliffy seems to often throw the term about rather
loosely, ( as I do even I on occasion ).

But, if one looks around himself and all he seems to see is idiots, when he
then looks into a mirror, why should you expect to him to see anything
different ???

Anyways...........

Cheers,

--

SVL

Richard Lewis wrote:
Cliff wrote:

Were the recounts ever finished?

Six of them, with progressively looser criteria for counting,
were....and you democrap idiots lost them all. Number seven was
stopped.

Or are you thinking of all those lawyers on Enron's planes
or the Supreme Court?

How many precincts were actually fully recounted? All of them?

You democrap idiots didn't want ALL of them recounted. You only
wanted to recount the ones that might give the democrap candidate

more
votes....which they didn't. ALL the precincts that the democraps
asked for a recount in were recounted multiple times.

http://www.google.com/search?num=100...scalia&spell=1

"Bush's lead had shrunk to 154 votes when Justice Scalia intervened
with an emergency order claiming that the count could cause
"irreparable harm" to George Bush."

"So even though the election is not yet decided, the incredible
Scalia presupposes Bush won the election, and indeed has a right to win
it, and any recount that shows Gore had won threatens irreparable harm
to George Bush!"

"These five Justices, Bugliosi reminded the crowd, are all ardent
Federalists who swear by the principle that state courts interpret
state law -- yet they intervened in this case."

"The ruling stopping the vote count was issued in the form of a per
curium opinion, which Bugliosi said, is almost always used in cases
that are uncontroversial. Moreover, these opinions are unsigned and
anonymously written."

"For instance, he cited the Wall Street Journal and Newsweek as
describing how upset Justice O'Connor was at the possibility of a Gore
win because she planned to retire and did not want a Democrat
appointing her successor. Clarence Thomas' wife works for the
conservative Heritage Foundation, which assisted Bush in his transition
to power. And two of Scalia's sons work for law firms heavily involved
in the Bush campaign.
"

Good news, eh?
--