Cliff

Default OT - "Cites" for Gunner

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special...604madsen.html

[
the computer program was going to be used to suppress the Democratic
vote in counties with large Democratic registrations.
]

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...Feeney%22+yang

HTH
--
Cliff
Kathy

"Cliff" wrote in message

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special...604madsen.html

[
the computer program was going to be used to suppress the Democratic
vote in counties with large Democratic registrations.
]

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...m+Feeney%22+ya
ng

HTH
--
Cliff

Stop it Cliff!
You'll give him an anurism.

Strider

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:10:23 -0500, "Kathy"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special...604madsen.html

[
the computer program was going to be used to suppress the Democratic
vote in counties with large Democratic registrations.

Info from a leftwing blog does not count as a cite.

Strider

]

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...m+Feeney%22+ya
ng

HTH
--
Cliff

Stop it Cliff!
You'll give him an anurism.

Gunner

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:10:23 -0500, "Kathy"
wrote:

ng

PEJ News, OpEdNews, Conspiracy Planet, Morons.org, The Blue Lemur,
Elites TV, Raw Story, MA

Ayup...all the major media is covering this one. Oh for sure.

Wake me up when the black helicopters are done circling your house.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas
Cliff

wrote:

ng

PEJ News, OpEdNews, Conspiracy Planet, Morons.org, The Blue Lemur,
Elites TV, Raw Story, MA

Ayup...all the major media is covering this one. Oh for sure.

How many of them said that it was untrue?

snicker

Wake me up when the black helicopters are done circling your house.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

BTW, Learn to properly post. You look like an idiot.
--
Cliff

Bob Brock

wrote:

ng

PEJ News, OpEdNews, Conspiracy Planet, Morons.org, The Blue Lemur,
Elites TV, Raw Story, MA

Ayup...all the major media is covering this one. Oh for sure.

How many of them said that it was untrue?

snicker

Wake me up when the black helicopters are done circling your house.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

BTW, Learn to properly post. You look like an idiot.

gummer is an idiot...
Ken Davey

wrote:

ng
PEJ News, OpEdNews, Conspiracy Planet, Morons.org, The Blue Lemur,
Elites TV, Raw Story, MA

Ayup...all the major media is covering this one. Oh for sure.

How many of them said that it was untrue?

snicker

Wake me up when the black helicopters are done circling your house.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the
civilized, merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

BTW, Learn to properly post. You look like an idiot.

gummer is an idiot...

Cites?
--
http://www.rupert.net/~solar
Return address supplied by 'spammotel'

Steve Mackay

wrote:

ng

PEJ News, OpEdNews, Conspiracy Planet, Morons.org, The Blue Lemur,
Elites TV, Raw Story, MA

Ayup...all the major media is covering this one. Oh for sure.

How many of them said that it was untrue?

snicker

Wake me up when the black helicopters are done circling your house.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

BTW, Learn to properly post. You look like an idiot.

Cliff, you keep talking like that, we're gonna run out of irony meters...

Cliff

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:23:32 GMT, Steve Mackay
wrote:

Cliff, you keep talking like that, we're gonna run out of irony meters...

Cliff

Tom Gardner

Just to be realistic, anyone can find a website that will publish anything!
I'll bet I can find a site that says that any political person is from
"Outer Space" or has committed any imaginable crime.

Just because it's on the web...

"Cliff" wrote in message

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special...604madsen.html

[
the computer program was going to be used to suppress the Democratic
vote in counties with large Democratic registrations.
]

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...Feeney%22+yang

HTH
--
Cliff

John&Michelle

To be realistic - I live in NH, and there's been some stuff going on ( like
the phone call I got election nite directing me to a nonexistent polling
place, 6 miles from the real one....) that sure ain't made the mainstream
media.....
And one of our state Republican wheels is under indictment for interference
in the 2002 election..

To quote a rather unlikely prophet (Ronnie Van Zandt of Lynrd Skynrd) "If
you don't know what I mean, won't you stand up and scream - 'Cuz there's
things goi'n on that you don't know..."
m...

"Cliff" wrote in message

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special...604madsen.html

[
the computer program was going to be used to suppress the Democratic
vote in counties with large Democratic registrations.
]

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...Feeney%22+yang

HTH
--
Cliff

Omega

"John&Michelle" wrote in message
: To be realistic - I live in NH, and there's been some stuff going on (
like
: the phone call I got election nite directing me to a nonexistent polling
: place, 6 miles from the real one....) that sure ain't made the mainstream
: media.....
: And one of our state Republican wheels is under indictment for
interference
: in the 2002 election..

And if you were so stupid as to believe that, you deserve to be a democrat.

: To quote a rather unlikely prophet (Ronnie Van Zandt of Lynrd Skynrd) "If
: you don't know what I mean, won't you stand up and scream - 'Cuz there's
: things goi'n on that you don't know..."
: "Tom Gardner" wrote in message
: m...
: Just to be realistic, anyone can find a website that will publish
: anything!
: I'll bet I can find a site that says that any political person is from
: "Outer Space" or has committed any imaginable crime.
:
: Just because it's on the web...
:
:
:
: "Cliff" wrote in message
: ...
:
:
:
http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special...604madsen.html
:
: [
: the computer program was going to be used to suppress the Democratic
: vote in counties with large Democratic registrations.
: ]
:
:
:
:
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...Feeney%22+yang
:
: HTH
: --
: Cliff
:
:
:
:

jeff

"Omega" wrote in message
newsZ7vd.227472$HA.134044@attbi_s01...

"John&Michelle" wrote in message
: To be realistic - I live in NH, and there's been some stuff going on (
like
: the phone call I got election nite directing me to a nonexistent polling
: place, 6 miles from the real one....) that sure ain't made the

mainstream
: media.....
: And one of our state Republican wheels is under indictment for
interference
: in the 2002 election..

And if you were so stupid as to believe that, you deserve to be a

democrat.

Which part makes him stupid, his first person account of an odd phone call
on election eve, or the factual report that the head of Bushes campaign in
NH is under indictment for phone harassment and election tampering?
What an ass.
--
jeff

Cliff

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 01:31:41 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special...604madsen.html

[
the computer program was going to be used to suppress the Democratic
vote in counties with large Democratic registrations.
]

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...Feeney%22+yang

HTH
--
Cliff

Just to be realistic, anyone can find a website that will publish anything!

Those were all (mostly) Google NEWS hits G.

I'll bet I can find a site that says that any political person is from
"Outer Space" or has committed any imaginable crime.

You should see what the wingers & gun nuts are posting in
their pro-gunfire threads.

Ask Gunner about "Outer Space" ... he probably knows it well.
Probably lots of wingers & gunnutz posting stolen blogs from
yesteryear there.

Just because it's on the web...

Why do you think that the subject line was "OT - "Cites" for
Gunner"?
--
Cliff
Richard Lewis

Try doing a search on the same topic and add the word "hoax" into your
parameters, Cliff.

That story you tried to cite comes back to the unsubstantiated claim
of ONE ex-employee.

If ONE ex-employee's word is enough to "prove" a story to you, I bet
you just love watching that rather character.

ral

Frank White

In article , says...

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special...604madsen.html

[
the computer program was going to be used to suppress the Democratic
vote in counties with large Democratic registrations.
]

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...Feeney%22+yang

HTH
--
Cliff

Remember, the aluminum foil goes shiny side OUT when you're
building the protective helmet to keep the space aliens from
reading your mind...

FW

Cliff

On 13 Dec 2004 05:41:29 GMT, (Frank White)
wrote:

In article , says...

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special...604madsen.html

[
the computer program was going to be used to suppress the Democratic
vote in counties with large Democratic registrations.
]

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...Feeney%22+yang

Remember, the aluminum foil goes shiny side OUT when you're
building the protective helmet to keep the space aliens from
reading your mind...

Gunner's method may have some hidden flaws ....
--
Cliff

David Moffitt

"Cliff" wrote in message
On 13 Dec 2004 05:41:29 GMT, (Frank White)
wrote:

In article ,

says...

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special...0604madsen.htm

[
the computer program was going to be used to suppress the Democratic
vote in counties with large Democratic registrations.
]

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...Tom+Feeney%22+

yang

Remember, the aluminum foil goes shiny side OUT when you're
building the protective helmet to keep the space aliens from
reading your mind...

Gunner's method may have some hidden flaws ....
--
Cliff

%%%% http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html )

Cliff

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 01:57:21 GMT, "David Moffitt"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

In article ,

says...

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special...0604madsen.htm

[
the computer program was going to be used to suppress the Democratic
vote in counties with large Democratic registrations.
]

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...Tom+Feeney%22+

yang

Remember, the aluminum foil goes shiny side OUT when you're
building the protective helmet to keep the space aliens from
reading your mind...

Gunner's method may have some hidden flaws ....
--
Cliff

%%%% http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html )

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/testimonials.html