Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - "Slain Texas DA Carried Gun, Even When Dog-Walking"

What was it Wayne said? Something like "We need the good guys to have
guns to stop the bad guys". Well, that didn't work.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - "Slain Texas DA Carried Gun, Even When Dog-Walking..so whydidn't his NRA gun save him?

On Apr 1, 9:20*pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
What was it Wayne said? *Something like "We need the good guys to have
guns to stop the bad guys". *Well, that didn't work.

Looks like the NRA has been lying to us.

Why does that not surprise any intelligent person?

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/1/2013 7:20 PM, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
What was it Wayne said? Something like "We need the good guys to have
guns to stop the bad guys". Well, that didn't work.

He never said it would work every time, you stupid ****stain.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 22:20:08 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

What was it Wayne said? Something like "We need the good guys to have
guns to stop the bad guys". Well, that didn't work.

In most cases, it gives the victim a far better chance. Which is why
they give guns to cops and soldiers.

Both groups have equal or lesser degrees of risk than do the average
citizen.

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Well the guards that were protecting the DA had just been
pulled off protecting him and his wife. We have no idea if the DA
and his wife were armed or were able to fight back.

TMT is a typical lib that hasn't a clue since he is so far left he
thinks left is center.

Martin

On 4/1/2013 9:45 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Apr 1, 9:20 pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
What was it Wayne said? Something like "We need the good guys to have
guns to stop the bad guys". Well, that didn't work.

Looks like the NRA has been lying to us.

Why does that not surprise any intelligent person?

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 1, 11:11*pm, Martin Eastburn
wrote:
Well the guards that were protecting the DA had just been
pulled off protecting him and his wife. *We have no idea if the DA
and his wife were armed or were able to fight back.

TMT is a typical lib that hasn't a clue since he is so far left he
thinks left is center.

Martin

On 4/1/2013 9:45 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On Apr 1, 9:20 pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
What was it Wayne said? *Something like "We need the good guys to have
guns to stop the bad guys". *Well, that didn't work.

Looks like the NRA has been lying to us.

Why does that not surprise any intelligent person?

TMT- Hide quoted text -

So why didn't his NRA gun save him and his family?

Didn't the NRA give him any bullets?

Or did the NRA put a contract out on him?

They hate law enforcement.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/1/2013 11:11 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:
Well the guards that were protecting the DA had just been
pulled off protecting him and his wife. We have no idea if the DA
and his wife were armed or were able to fight back.

TMT is a typical lib that hasn't a clue since he is so far left he
thinks left is center.

Martin

He's about as creepy as they get.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 23:11:52 -0500, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

Well the guards that were protecting the DA had just been
pulled off protecting him and his wife. We have no idea if the DA
and his wife were armed or were able to fight back.

Do you live in a cave?

TMT is a typical lib that hasn't a clue since he is so far left he
thinks left is center.

It's you who obviously doesn't have a clue.
Everyone else all over the world knows the DA certainly WAS armed
everywhere he went.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...ed-in-killing/

Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland took no chances after
one of his assistant prosecutors was assassinated two months ago.
McLelland said he carried a gun everywhere he went and took extra care
when answering the door at his home.

"I'm ahead of everybody else because, basically, I'm a soldier," the
23-year Army veteran boasted in an interview less than two weeks ago.

On Saturday, he and his wife were found dead in their home just
outside the town of Forney, about 20 miles from Dallas, killed in an
attack for which authorities have given no motive.

Sources told CBS Dallas station KTVT the DA was shot multiple times
with what is believed to be an assault rifle, while Cynthia McLelland
was only shot once. Sources also say that there were no signs of
forced entry.

Martin

On 4/1/2013 9:45 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Apr 1, 9:20 pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
What was it Wayne said? Something like "We need the good guys to have
guns to stop the bad guys". Well, that didn't work.

Looks like the NRA has been lying to us.

Why does that not surprise any intelligent person?

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Well the guards that were protecting the DA had just been
pulled off protecting him and his wife. We have no idea if the DA
and his wife were armed or were able to fight back.

TMT is a typical lib that hasn't a clue since he is so far left he
thinks left is center.

Martin

On 4/1/2013 9:45 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Apr 1, 9:20 pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
What was it Wayne said? Something like "We need the good guys to have
guns to stop the bad guys". Well, that didn't work.

Looks like the NRA has been lying to us.

Why does that not surprise any intelligent person?

TMT

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/31...or-was-killed/

"McLelland said he carried a gun everywhere he went, even to walk his
dog around town, a bedroom community for the Dallas area. He figured
assassins were more likely to try to attack him outside. He said he
had warned all his employees to be constantly on the alert."

They probably caught the 2 of them asleep in bed. Poor security.

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 23:55:53 -0500, Richard
wrote:

On 4/1/2013 11:11 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:
Well the guards that were protecting the DA had just been
pulled off protecting him and his wife. We have no idea if the DA
and his wife were armed or were able to fight back.

TMT is a typical lib that hasn't a clue since he is so far left he
thinks left is center.

Martin

He's about as creepy as they get.

And like most other Democrats..cant be trusted

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/25...ntcmp=obinsite

and of course...a racist.

Sheriff threatened to chop worker's hands, pulled gun on reporter,
police say

Published March 25, 2013

Associated Press

PITTSBURGH €“ A county sheriff threatened to cut off the hands of a
political campaign worker, pulled a gun on a newspaper reporter and
then intimidated underlings and other witnesses so they wouldn't
confirm the encounters to journalists and investigators, police and
prosecutors said Monday.

Beaver County Sheriff George David delivered expletive-fueled rants
and uttered a racial slur to his alleged victims, according to a
nine-page grand jury report supporting the charges.

"Shake my hand. I'll cut your ... hands off and I'll eat them. I'll
cut your hands off," David told a Democratic campaign worker whom the
sheriff believed had spoken ill about him behind his back, according
to the grand jury.

David, a 65-year-old Democrat from Aliquippa, was arrested Monday at
his office in Beaver, about 25 miles northwest of Pittsburgh, and
arraigned by a district judge who set a preliminary hearing April 1.
He was charged with simple assault, witness intimidation, terroristic
threats, reckless endangerment, official oppression and obstructing
the administration of law.

The sheriff does not have a listed home telephone number. His office
referred calls to solicitor Myron Sainovich, who didn't immediately
return messages. The county commissioners issued a statement saying
they had no authority over David, because he's an elected official.

The campaign volunteer didn't report David's November 2011 threat to
law enforcement for fear of losing his county job, authorities said.

When an online news website, the Beaver Countian, reported on it the
following June, David then allegedly threatened the volunteer again.

In April, David allegedly also threatened the website's owner and lead
reporter, John Paul Vranesevich, who had written about a controversy
involving the purchase of deputies' uniforms.

Seated behind his desk, with two other deputies present, David
allegedly threatened Vranesevich and complained about other stories
written by J.D. Prose, a reporter for the Beaver County-Times.
Referring to Prose, David put a blackjack on his desk and told
Vranesevich he would beat Prose "worse than I used to beat the
(blacks) in Aliquippa," using a racial slur, authorities said.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/1/2013 9:11 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:
Well the guards that were protecting the DA had just been
pulled off protecting him and his wife. We have no idea if the DA
and his wife were armed or were able to fight back.

TMT is a typical lib that hasn't a clue since he is so far left he
thinks left is center.

The toolless computerless clueless dickless tmt is a classic example of
an extremist who wrongly thinks his views are mainstream and "centrist."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Tue, 02 Apr 2013 05:29:05 -0700
wrote:

[...]

And TMT, like the majority of liberals, has a two state "mind" -
something must work successfully 100% of the time, or it a complete
failure. Except for gun control, which just has not been properly
implemented.
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message ...
What was it Wayne said? Something like "We need the good guys to have
guns to stop the bad guys". Well, that didn't work.

Bad guys usually shoot first.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Well the guards that were protecting the DA had just been
pulled off protecting him and his wife. *We have no idea if the DA
and his wife were armed or were able to fight back.

TMT is a typical lib that hasn't a clue since he is so far left he
thinks left is center.

Martin

On 4/1/2013 9:45 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On Apr 1, 9:20 pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
What was it Wayne said? *Something like "We need the good guys to have
guns to stop the bad guys". *Well, that didn't work.

Looks like the NRA has been lying to us.

Why does that not surprise any intelligent person?

TMT- Hide quoted text -

So why didn't his NRA gun save him and his family?

Didn't the NRA give him any bullets?

Or did the NRA put a contract out on him?

They hate law enforcement.

TMT- Hide quoted text -

LOL...notice how the gun loons have no answer for the questions I ask.

Haven't your NRA handlers told you what to lie yet?

Idiots.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

He could have had bands of bullets over his body - guns
in each hand and still not get a chance to do anything.

A pro would kill with one shot, not play fair and shoot
it out with someone of any skill.

Noting was said the gun was in the xxx place or in his holster or
anything about it other than 'carrying it ''everywhere''...

Martin

wrote:

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 02 Apr 2013 23:04:50 -0500, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

He could have had bands of bullets over his body - guns
in each hand and still not get a chance to do anything.

A pro would kill with one shot, not play fair and shoot
it out with someone of any skill.

Noting was said the gun was in the xxx place or in his holster or
anything about it other than 'carrying it ''everywhere''...

Martin

Absolutely correct.

What the Lefties always forget...it takes extraodinary measures to
stop a determined killer. And if they hadnt shot him, they could well
have blown him up while traveling

They forget that "laws" only stop the law abiding..and are ignored by
those that are not law abiding.

Hence..the massacres at Gun Free Zones.

Hell...because drugs are illegal..does that mean Lefties arent drug
users?

I really dont expect them to admit to blowing dope....but they ignore
the laws as well.