Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT New "Texas Survivors" season

wrote in message
I'm embarrassed for both of us. I threw that one out there (which I
thought was pretty good...) and you are the only one that bit. I
guess I'm gonna have to leave that finer bit of posting art to "r".

Well, at 3:30 in the morning, I'm apt to bite more than I usually do and
that's most of the time. So, you caught me.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 2, 1:15*pm, "Upscale" wrote:

Well, at 3:30 in the morning, I'm apt to bite more than I usually do and
that's most of the time. So, you caught me.

Well, I don't think I caught you. I think it was more like a
nibble. ;^)

Robert