Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - "Slain Texas DA Carried Gun, Even When Dog-Walking..so whydidn't his NRA gun save him?

On Apr 1, 11:11*pm, Martin Eastburn
wrote:
Well the guards that were protecting the DA had just been
pulled off protecting him and his wife. *We have no idea if the DA
and his wife were armed or were able to fight back.

TMT is a typical lib that hasn't a clue since he is so far left he
thinks left is center.

Martin

On 4/1/2013 9:45 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On Apr 1, 9:20 pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
What was it Wayne said? *Something like "We need the good guys to have
guns to stop the bad guys". *Well, that didn't work.

Looks like the NRA has been lying to us.

Why does that not surprise any intelligent person?

TMT- Hide quoted text -

So why didn't his NRA gun save him and his family?

Didn't the NRA give him any bullets?

Or did the NRA put a contract out on him?

They hate law enforcement.

TMT