Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - "Slain Texas DA Carried Gun, Even When Dog-Walking..so whydidn't his NRA gun save him?

He could have had bands of bullets over his body - guns
in each hand and still not get a chance to do anything.

A pro would kill with one shot, not play fair and shoot
it out with someone of any skill.

Noting was said the gun was in the xxx place or in his holster or
anything about it other than 'carrying it ''everywhere''...

Martin

On 4/2/2013 3:14 AM, GOP_Decline_and_Fall wrote:
On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 23:11:52 -0500, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

Well the guards that were protecting the DA had just been
pulled off protecting him and his wife. We have no idea if the DA
and his wife were armed or were able to fight back.

Do you live in a cave?

TMT is a typical lib that hasn't a clue since he is so far left he
thinks left is center.

It's you who obviously doesn't have a clue.
Everyone else all over the world knows the DA certainly WAS armed
everywhere he went.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...ed-in-killing/

Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland took no chances after
one of his assistant prosecutors was assassinated two months ago.
McLelland said he carried a gun everywhere he went and took extra care
when answering the door at his home.

"I'm ahead of everybody else because, basically, I'm a soldier," the
23-year Army veteran boasted in an interview less than two weeks ago.

On Saturday, he and his wife were found dead in their home just
outside the town of Forney, about 20 miles from Dallas, killed in an
attack for which authorities have given no motive.

Sources told CBS Dallas station KTVT the DA was shot multiple times
with what is believed to be an assault rifle, while Cynthia McLelland
was only shot once. Sources also say that there were no signs of
forced entry.

Martin

On 4/1/2013 9:45 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Apr 1, 9:20 pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
What was it Wayne said? Something like "We need the good guys to have
guns to stop the bad guys". Well, that didn't work.

Looks like the NRA has been lying to us.

Why does that not surprise any intelligent person?

TMT