Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - "Slain Texas DA Carried Gun, Even When Dog-Walking..so why didn't his NRA gun save him?

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 23:55:53 -0500, Richard
wrote:

On 4/1/2013 11:11 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:
Well the guards that were protecting the DA had just been
pulled off protecting him and his wife. We have no idea if the DA
and his wife were armed or were able to fight back.

TMT is a typical lib that hasn't a clue since he is so far left he
thinks left is center.

Martin

He's about as creepy as they get.

And like most other Democrats..cant be trusted

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/25...ntcmp=obinsite

and of course...a racist.

Sheriff threatened to chop worker's hands, pulled gun on reporter,
police say

Published March 25, 2013

Associated Press

PITTSBURGH €“ A county sheriff threatened to cut off the hands of a
political campaign worker, pulled a gun on a newspaper reporter and
then intimidated underlings and other witnesses so they wouldn't
confirm the encounters to journalists and investigators, police and
prosecutors said Monday.

Beaver County Sheriff George David delivered expletive-fueled rants
and uttered a racial slur to his alleged victims, according to a
nine-page grand jury report supporting the charges.

"Shake my hand. I'll cut your ... hands off and I'll eat them. I'll
cut your hands off," David told a Democratic campaign worker whom the
sheriff believed had spoken ill about him behind his back, according
to the grand jury.

David, a 65-year-old Democrat from Aliquippa, was arrested Monday at
his office in Beaver, about 25 miles northwest of Pittsburgh, and
arraigned by a district judge who set a preliminary hearing April 1.
He was charged with simple assault, witness intimidation, terroristic
threats, reckless endangerment, official oppression and obstructing
the administration of law.

The sheriff does not have a listed home telephone number. His office
referred calls to solicitor Myron Sainovich, who didn't immediately
return messages. The county commissioners issued a statement saying
they had no authority over David, because he's an elected official.

The campaign volunteer didn't report David's November 2011 threat to
law enforcement for fear of losing his county job, authorities said.

When an online news website, the Beaver Countian, reported on it the
following June, David then allegedly threatened the volunteer again.

In April, David allegedly also threatened the website's owner and lead
reporter, John Paul Vranesevich, who had written about a controversy
involving the purchase of deputies' uniforms.

Seated behind his desk, with two other deputies present, David
allegedly threatened Vranesevich and complained about other stories
written by J.D. Prose, a reporter for the Beaver County-Times.
Referring to Prose, David put a blackjack on his desk and told
Vranesevich he would beat Prose "worse than I used to beat the
(blacks) in Aliquippa," using a racial slur, authorities said.