Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Book collections was Fear and ignorance triumph again. The illegal immigrant

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 11 Nov 2012
12:05:40 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

So the kids of engineers need to see and learn from things other than
kid books, and parents can't afford to buy expensive books like I
was able as an engineer.

I was shocked to see the price on the Skolnik 'RADAR Handbook' I own.

i don't have an accurate count of the books, since there are boxes
stacked almost to the ceiling with books that I haven't inventoried. A
barcode scanner makes that easier, on newer books.

I had in excess of 6,000 before I left California - it was to the
point where if I got any more books, I'd need to build an extra room
on the house. When I moved home to Arizona, I gave away about 3,000
of them - now I'm back up to the original number, I think. Close to
it.

My library shelves are full, and there are books & boxes of books
scattered though six buildings. There are some in my truck, too.

I'm at the point where the policy is that if a new book is to come
in, an old book must go to make space.
I'm not doing to well at sticking with it.
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I'm at the point where the policy is that if a new book is to come
in, an old book must go to make space.

I'm not doing to well at sticking with it.

You have to learn how to stack them on the ceiling. ;-)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 19:56:48 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I'm at the point where the policy is that if a new book is to come
in, an old book must go to make space.

I'm not doing to well at sticking with it.

You have to learn how to stack them on the ceiling. ;-)

Where can I find plans for those, Mikey? I've just been building
floor-to-ceiling bookcases for every inch of wallspace, and still I
have 6 boxes of books to go. I've already read 'em and they're not
the reference type. Y'know, not John Ringo, Richard Marcinko, John
Ross, or Thomas Sowell.

--
While we have the gift of life, it seems to me that only tragedy
is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 12 Nov 2012
19:56:48 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I'm at the point where the policy is that if a new book is to come
in, an old book must go to make space.

I'm not doing to well at sticking with it.

You have to learn how to stack them on the ceiling. ;-)

I had a friend over last summer, helping me get "organized". I
needed the help. But she could not grasp that I will have books on
top of the book in the bookcase, "because they go in that section" -
even if there is not room on the shelf for them.
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the
question, forty two, 47, the second door, and how many blonde lawyers
does it take to change a lightbulb.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I'm at the point where the policy is that if a new book is to come
in, an old book must go to make space.

I'm not doing to well at sticking with it.

You have to learn how to stack them on the ceiling. ;-)

Where can I find plans for those, Mikey? I've just been building
floor-to-ceiling bookcases for every inch of wallspace, and still I
have 6 boxes of books to go. I've already read 'em and they're not
the reference type. Y'know, not John Ringo, Richard Marcinko, John
Ross, or Thomas Sowell.

Is your security clearance high enough to get into area 52?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I'm at the point where the policy is that if a new book is to come
in, an old book must go to make space.

I'm not doing to well at sticking with it.

You have to learn how to stack them on the ceiling. ;-)

I had a friend over last summer, helping me get "organized". I
needed the help. But she could not grasp that I will have books on
top of the book in the bookcase, "because they go in that section" -
even if there is not room on the shelf for them.

I lucked into a bunch of old wood pharmacy shelving a while back.
They are great for my databooks & reference books.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I'm at the point where the policy is that if a new book is to come
in, an old book must go to make space.

I'm not doing to well at sticking with it.

You have to learn how to stack them on the ceiling. ;-)

Where can I find plans for those, Mikey? I've just been building
floor-to-ceiling bookcases for every inch of wallspace, and still I
have 6 boxes of books to go. I've already read 'em and they're not
the reference type. Y'know, not John Ringo, Richard Marcinko, John
Ross, or Thomas Sowell.

Is your security clearance high enough to get into area 52?

Tonopah or Salt Lake? I guess it doesn't matter. The answer's no.

--
While we have the gift of life, it seems to me that only tragedy
is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our
creativity, or our glorious uniqueness.
-- Gilda Radner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I'm at the point where the policy is that if a new book is to come
in, an old book must go to make space.

I'm not doing to well at sticking with it.

You have to learn how to stack them on the ceiling. ;-)

Where can I find plans for those, Mikey? I've just been building
floor-to-ceiling bookcases for every inch of wallspace, and still I
have 6 boxes of books to go. I've already read 'em and they're not
the reference type. Y'know, not John Ringo, Richard Marcinko, John
Ross, or Thomas Sowell.

Is your security clearance high enough to get into area 52?

Tonopah or Salt Lake? I guess it doesn't matter. The answer's no.

Then they won't let you own antigrav technology.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I'm at the point where the policy is that if a new book is to come
in, an old book must go to make space.

I'm not doing to well at sticking with it.

You have to learn how to stack them on the ceiling. ;-)

Where can I find plans for those, Mikey? I've just been building
floor-to-ceiling bookcases for every inch of wallspace, and still I
have 6 boxes of books to go. I've already read 'em and they're not
the reference type. Y'know, not John Ringo, Richard Marcinko, John
Ross, or Thomas Sowell.

Is your security clearance high enough to get into area 52?

Tonopah or Salt Lake? I guess it doesn't matter. The answer's no.

Then they won't let you own antigrav technology.

Will too! I have access to the 3 technologies needed to make it
myself: cats, tape, and buttered toast.

Here's the secret formula:

--snip--
Asking the mystic Oracle...

Question: If you drop a buttered piece of bread, it will fall on the
floor butter side down. If a cat is dropped from a window or some
other high and towering place, it will land on its feet.

But if you attach a buttered piece of bread, butter side up to a cat's
back and toss them both out the window? Will the cat land on its feet?
Or will the butter splat on the ground?

And in response, thus spake the Oracle:

Even if you are too lazy to do the experiment yourself you should be
able to deduce the obvious result. The laws of butterology demand that
the butter must hit the ground, and the equally strict laws of feline
aerodynamics demand that the cat can not smash its furry back.

If the combined construct were to land, nature would have no way to
resolve this paradox. Therefore, it simply does not fall.

That's right, you clever mortal, (well, as clever as a mortal can get)
you have discovered the secret of *ANTIGRAVITY*! A buttered cat will,
when released, quickly move to a height where forces of cat-twisting
and butter repulsion are in equilibrium. This equilibrium point can be
modified by scraping off some of the butter, or removing some of the
cat's limbs (not recommended, as it produces an unfavourably high
demand for fresh cats), allowing descent.

Most of the civilized species of the Universe already use this very
principle to drive their ships while within a planetary system. The
loud humming heard by most sighters of UFOs, is, in fact, the purring
of several hundred tabbies.

The one obvious danger is, of course, that if the cats manage to eat
the bread off their backs they will instantly plummet. Of course the
cats *will* land on their feet, but this generally doesn't do them
much good at all, since shortly after they make their graceful landing
several tons of red-hot starship and ****ed off aliens come crashing
down on top of them.
--snip--

--
While we have the gift of life, it seems to me that only tragedy
is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our
creativity, or our glorious uniqueness.
-- Gilda Radner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

[...]

Sure, but that method is messy and will ruin your books. ;-)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

[...]

ONLY if you forget to feed the cat.

--
While we have the gift of life, it seems to me that only tragedy
is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our
creativity, or our glorious uniqueness.
-- Gilda Radner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Sure, but that method is messy and will ruin your books. ;-)

ONLY if you forget to feed the cat.

Or when the cat smears the peanut butter inside all the books and
sticks all the pages together. Peanut oil will dissolve the ink, too.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 11:56:49 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Sure, but that method is messy and will ruin your books. ;-)

ONLY if you forget to feed the cat.

Or when the cat smears the peanut butter inside all the books and
sticks all the pages together. Peanut oil will dissolve the ink, too.

TARP the main body of the cat. Problem solved. Or use saran. She
needs to drop a pound, anyway.

Body wraps for cats. The NEW way to make a million off the Yuppies!

--
While we have the gift of life, it seems to me that only tragedy
is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our
creativity, or our glorious uniqueness.
-- Gilda Radner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Sure, but that method is messy and will ruin your books. ;-)

ONLY if you forget to feed the cat.

Or when the cat smears the peanut butter inside all the books and
sticks all the pages together. Peanut oil will dissolve the ink, too.

TARP the main body of the cat. Problem solved. Or use saran. She
needs to drop a pound, anyway.

Body wraps for cats. The NEW way to make a million off the Yuppies!

Didn't you get the memo? The Yuppies are no more. They sold their
minivans & joined OWS.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I'm at the point where the policy is that if a new book is to come
in, an old book must go to make space.

I'm not doing to well at sticking with it.

You have to learn how to stack them on the ceiling. ;-)

Where can I find plans for those, Mikey? I've just been building
floor-to-ceiling bookcases for every inch of wallspace, and still I
have 6 boxes of books to go. I've already read 'em and they're not
the reference type. Y'know, not John Ringo, Richard Marcinko, John
Ross, or Thomas Sowell.

--
While we have the gift of life, it seems to me that only tragedy
is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our
creativity, or our glorious uniqueness.
-- Gilda Radner

I've kept all these books and I've only re-read a handful.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" on Wed, 14 Nov 2012
18:39:07 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Sure, but that method is messy and will ruin your books. ;-)

ONLY if you forget to feed the cat.

Or when the cat smears the peanut butter inside all the books and
sticks all the pages together. Peanut oil will dissolve the ink, too.

TARP the main body of the cat. Problem solved. Or use saran. She
needs to drop a pound, anyway.

Body wraps for cats. The NEW way to make a million off the Yuppies!

Didn't you get the memo? The Yuppies are no more. They sold their
minivans & joined OWS.

Ummm, I think they sold the mini-van to send their kids to
college. Who then became OWS.
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the
question, forty two, 47, the second door, and how many blonde lawyers
does it take to change a lightbulb.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Sure, but that method is messy and will ruin your books. ;-)

ONLY if you forget to feed the cat.

Or when the cat smears the peanut butter inside all the books and
sticks all the pages together. Peanut oil will dissolve the ink, too.

TARP the main body of the cat. Problem solved. Or use saran. She
needs to drop a pound, anyway.

Body wraps for cats. The NEW way to make a million off the Yuppies!

Didn't you get the memo? The Yuppies are no more. They sold their
minivans & joined OWS.

Old Wuss Society?

Close, but most are just 'Ornery' instead of 'Old'. Some are still
'Obnoxious'.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Sure, but that method is messy and will ruin your books. ;-)

ONLY if you forget to feed the cat.

Or when the cat smears the peanut butter inside all the books and
sticks all the pages together. Peanut oil will dissolve the ink, too.

TARP the main body of the cat. Problem solved. Or use saran. She
needs to drop a pound, anyway.

Body wraps for cats. The NEW way to make a million off the Yuppies!

Didn't you get the memo? The Yuppies are no more. They sold their
minivans & joined OWS.

Ummm, I think they sold the mini-van to send their kids to
college. Who then became OWS.

Some still think they are teenagers.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Sure, but that method is messy and will ruin your books. ;-)

ONLY if you forget to feed the cat.

Or when the cat smears the peanut butter inside all the books and
sticks all the pages together. Peanut oil will dissolve the ink, too.

TARP the main body of the cat. Problem solved. Or use saran. She
needs to drop a pound, anyway.

Body wraps for cats. The NEW way to make a million off the Yuppies!

Didn't you get the memo? The Yuppies are no more. They sold their
minivans & joined OWS.

Old Wuss Society?

Close, but most are just 'Ornery' instead of 'Old'. Some are still
'Obnoxious'.

You'll have to cut me some slack. I don't watch TV so I don't hear
these acronyms that often. (rear) Orifice Wall Street it is.

--
Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are
based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Sure, but that method is messy and will ruin your books. ;-)

ONLY if you forget to feed the cat.

Or when the cat smears the peanut butter inside all the books and
sticks all the pages together. Peanut oil will dissolve the ink, too.

TARP the main body of the cat. Problem solved. Or use saran. She
needs to drop a pound, anyway.

Body wraps for cats. The NEW way to make a million off the Yuppies!

Didn't you get the memo? The Yuppies are no more. They sold their
minivans & joined OWS.

Old Wuss Society?

Close, but most are just 'Ornery' instead of 'Old'. Some are still
'Obnoxious'.

You'll have to cut me some slack. I don't watch TV so I don't hear
these acronyms that often. (rear) Orifice Wall Street it is.

Slack? You? You have to work, to support your share of the OWS
losers! ;-)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Sure, but that method is messy and will ruin your books. ;-)

ONLY if you forget to feed the cat.

Or when the cat smears the peanut butter inside all the books and
sticks all the pages together. Peanut oil will dissolve the ink, too.

TARP the main body of the cat. Problem solved. Or use saran. She
needs to drop a pound, anyway.

Body wraps for cats. The NEW way to make a million off the Yuppies!

Didn't you get the memo? The Yuppies are no more. They sold their
minivans & joined OWS.

Old Wuss Society?

Close, but most are just 'Ornery' instead of 'Old'. Some are still
'Obnoxious'.

You'll have to cut me some slack. I don't watch TV so I don't hear
these acronyms that often. (rear) Orifice Wall Street it is.

Slack? You? You have to work, to support your share of the OWS
losers! ;-)

Maybe I should start building these to decrease farm labor times and
significantly increase farm income...after they get done playing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=28FReT0RBIs

Turbocharged tractor. g

--
Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are
based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that
I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as
I have received and am still receiving.
-- Albert Einstein
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 15 Nov 2012
08:05:06 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Sure, but that method is messy and will ruin your books. ;-)

ONLY if you forget to feed the cat.

Or when the cat smears the peanut butter inside all the books and
sticks all the pages together. Peanut oil will dissolve the ink, too.

TARP the main body of the cat. Problem solved. Or use saran. She
needs to drop a pound, anyway.

Body wraps for cats. The NEW way to make a million off the Yuppies!

Didn't you get the memo? The Yuppies are no more. They sold their
minivans & joined OWS.

Ummm, I think they sold the mini-van to send their kids to
college. Who then became OWS.

Some still think they are teenagers.

So do I.

Till I see the grey beard.

"When did I get this old man's body?"

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Sure, but that method is messy and will ruin your books. ;-)

ONLY if you forget to feed the cat.

Or when the cat smears the peanut butter inside all the books and
sticks all the pages together. Peanut oil will dissolve the ink, too.

TARP the main body of the cat. Problem solved. Or use saran. She
needs to drop a pound, anyway.

Body wraps for cats. The NEW way to make a million off the Yuppies!

Didn't you get the memo? The Yuppies are no more. They sold their
minivans & joined OWS.

Ummm, I think they sold the mini-van to send their kids to
college. Who then became OWS.

Some still think they are teenagers.

So do I.

Till I see the grey beard.

"When did I get this old man's body?"

No beard for me, but Ive been here over six decades.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

[...]

All that clowning around, and not even ONE wheelie?

Turbocharged tractor. g

Don't ignore the jet powered lawnmower business! ;-) (Tim Taylor -
"Tool Time" reference)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDRI8lbuftg

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

[...]

Not enough traction, I guess.

Turbocharged tractor. g

Don't ignore the jet powered lawnmower business! ;-) (Tim Taylor -
"Tool Time" reference)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDRI8lbuftg

I am instantly reminded why I gave up teevee... That was painful.

--
Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are
based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that
I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as
I have received and am still receiving.
-- Albert Einstein
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Sure, but that method is messy and will ruin your books. ;-)

ONLY if you forget to feed the cat.

Or when the cat smears the peanut butter inside all the books and
sticks all the pages together. Peanut oil will dissolve the ink, too.

TARP the main body of the cat. Problem solved. Or use saran. She
needs to drop a pound, anyway.

Body wraps for cats. The NEW way to make a million off the Yuppies!

Didn't you get the memo? The Yuppies are no more. They sold their
minivans & joined OWS.

Ummm, I think they sold the mini-van to send their kids to
college. Who then became OWS.

Some still think they are teenagers.

So do I.

Till I see the grey beard.

"When did I get this old man's body?"

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering
"WTF happened?"

--
Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are
based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that
I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as
I have received and am still receiving.
-- Albert Einstein
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

All that clowning around, and not even ONE wheelie?

Not enough traction, I guess.

Not even on the blacktop?

Turbocharged tractor. g

Don't ignore the jet powered lawnmower business! ;-) (Tim Taylor -
"Tool Time" reference)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDRI8lbuftg

I am instantly reminded why I gave up teevee... That was painful.

I'm sure that Al shared your pain, what with his working with Tim
Taylor. ;-)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:54:20 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

All that clowning around, and not even ONE wheelie?

Not enough traction, I guess.

Not even on the blacktop?

Turbocharged tractor. g

Don't ignore the jet powered lawnmower business! ;-) (Tim Taylor -
"Tool Time" reference)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDRI8lbuftg

I am instantly reminded why I gave up teevee... That was painful.

I'm sure that Al shared your pain, what with his working with Tim
Taylor. ;-)

I like Tim Allen in movies. I'm not much for comedies but he (and
everyone else) were absolutely great in Big Trouble. Crom, what a
great flick. That little sweetie, Zooey Deschanel, was both hot and a
great deadpan actress. Martha Stewart did a marvelous job as the
psychedelic frog. Sofia Vergara was the hottest illegal alien maid
I've ever seen in my life.

--
Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are
based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that
I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as
I have received and am still receiving.
-- Albert Einstein
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

I like Tim Allen in movies. I'm not much for comedies but he (and
everyone else) were absolutely great in Big Trouble. Crom, what a
great flick. That little sweetie, Zooey Deschanel, was both hot and a
great deadpan actress. Martha Stewart did a marvelous job as the
psychedelic frog. Sofia Vergara was the hottest illegal alien maid
I've ever seen in my life.

I haven't seen that one, but I did see his Santa Clause & Santa
Clause II movies. Sofia Vergara is doing K-mart & makeup commercials.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 15 Nov 2012 22:22:28 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

I like Tim Allen in movies. I'm not much for comedies but he (and
everyone else) were absolutely great in Big Trouble. Crom, what a
great flick. That little sweetie, Zooey Deschanel, was both hot and a
great deadpan actress. Martha Stewart did a marvelous job as the
psychedelic frog. Sofia Vergara was the hottest illegal alien maid
I've ever seen in my life.

I haven't seen that one, but I did see his Santa Clause & Santa
Clause II movies. Sofia Vergara is doing K-mart & makeup commercials.

I highly recommend it! It was back when Sofia was young and HOT.
ARUGULA!

--
Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are
based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that
I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as
I have received and am still receiving.
-- Albert Einstein
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

I like Tim Allen in movies. I'm not much for comedies but he (and
everyone else) were absolutely great in Big Trouble. Crom, what a
great flick. That little sweetie, Zooey Deschanel, was both hot and a
great deadpan actress. Martha Stewart did a marvelous job as the
psychedelic frog. Sofia Vergara was the hottest illegal alien maid
I've ever seen in my life.

I haven't seen that one, but I did see his Santa Clause & Santa
Clause II movies. Sofia Vergara is doing K-mart & makeup commercials.

I highly recommend it! It was back when Sofia was young and HOT.
ARUGULA!

Are you saying she's old & withered, now? ;-)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

I like Tim Allen in movies. I'm not much for comedies but he (and
everyone else) were absolutely great in Big Trouble. Crom, what a
great flick. That little sweetie, Zooey Deschanel, was both hot and a
great deadpan actress. Martha Stewart did a marvelous job as the
psychedelic frog. Sofia Vergara was the hottest illegal alien maid
I've ever seen in my life.

I haven't seen that one, but I did see his Santa Clause & Santa
Clause II movies. Sofia Vergara is doing K-mart & makeup commercials.

I highly recommend it! It was back when Sofia was young and HOT.
ARUGULA!

Are you saying she's old & withered, now? ;-)

Had you seen the movie, you'd be laughing now. One of the scenes has
Stanley Tucci frying on frogjuice and hearing the dog (with Martha's
face) barking "arugula". You had to be there.

--
Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are
based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that
I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as
I have received and am still receiving.
-- Albert Einstein
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

I like Tim Allen in movies. I'm not much for comedies but he (and
everyone else) were absolutely great in Big Trouble. Crom, what a
great flick. That little sweetie, Zooey Deschanel, was both hot and a
great deadpan actress. Martha Stewart did a marvelous job as the
psychedelic frog. Sofia Vergara was the hottest illegal alien maid
I've ever seen in my life.

I haven't seen that one, but I did see his Santa Clause & Santa
Clause II movies. Sofia Vergara is doing K-mart & makeup commercials.

I highly recommend it! It was back when Sofia was young and HOT.
ARUGULA!

Are you saying she's old & withered, now? ;-)

Had you seen the movie, you'd be laughing now. One of the scenes has
Stanley Tucci frying on frogjuice and hearing the dog (with Martha's
face) barking "arugula". You had to be there.

I can't stand the extreme volume they use at the theaters anymore.
If I run across it on DVD or an online movie service I'll check it out.

BTW, Zooey Deschanel stars in the TV show, 'New Girl'