Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Book collections was Fear and ignorance triumph again. The illegal immigrant

On Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:54:20 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

All that clowning around, and not even ONE wheelie?

Not enough traction, I guess.

Not even on the blacktop?

Turbocharged tractor. g

Don't ignore the jet powered lawnmower business! ;-) (Tim Taylor -
"Tool Time" reference)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDRI8lbuftg

I am instantly reminded why I gave up teevee... That was painful.

I'm sure that Al shared your pain, what with his working with Tim
Taylor. ;-)

I like Tim Allen in movies. I'm not much for comedies but he (and
everyone else) were absolutely great in Big Trouble. Crom, what a
great flick. That little sweetie, Zooey Deschanel, was both hot and a
great deadpan actress. Martha Stewart did a marvelous job as the
psychedelic frog. Sofia Vergara was the hottest illegal alien maid
I've ever seen in my life.

--
Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are
based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that