Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Book collections was Fear and ignorance triumph again.The illegal immigrant

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Thu, 15 Nov 2012 10:19:38 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Thu, 15 Nov 2012 08:04:28 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 18:39:07 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 11:56:49 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Sure, but that method is messy and will ruin your books. ;-)

ONLY if you forget to feed the cat.

Or when the cat smears the peanut butter inside all the books and
sticks all the pages together. Peanut oil will dissolve the ink, too.

TARP the main body of the cat. Problem solved. Or use saran. She
needs to drop a pound, anyway.

Body wraps for cats. The NEW way to make a million off the Yuppies!

Didn't you get the memo? The Yuppies are no more. They sold their
minivans & joined OWS.

Old Wuss Society?

Close, but most are just 'Ornery' instead of 'Old'. Some are still
'Obnoxious'.

You'll have to cut me some slack. I don't watch TV so I don't hear
these acronyms that often. (rear) Orifice Wall Street it is.

Slack? You? You have to work, to support your share of the OWS
losers! ;-)

Maybe I should start building these to decrease farm labor times and
significantly increase farm income...after they get done playing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=28FReT0RBIs

All that clowning around, and not even ONE wheelie?

Turbocharged tractor. g

Don't ignore the jet powered lawnmower business! ;-) (Tim Taylor -
"Tool Time" reference)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDRI8lbuftg