Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is anyone really this stupid?

Tax the rich. Tax the corporations. Take their wealth. Give it to the
little people. Make life fair.

Are these people so foolish to think these people and companies will not
relocate and I mean RIGHT NOW to third world countries to keep their wealth?

The answer is yes, I really believe that some of these people are that
stupid. And then when all the wealth leaves, just as now, the definition of
rich is lowered, and the middle class is the next target.

Yet, still, life is not fair.

Barry is desperate and ANGRY. Look at his face. The man is going to blow a
blood vessel in his forehead and spatter the room with his own blood. He is
self-destructing before our eyes, and gets more irrational every day.

I wonder if that coke use (self-admitted) is coming back in flashbacks. Or
just coming back. Fair is fair. Bush was accused of drinking while being
president.

Steve