Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is anyone really this stupid?

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:11:41 -0500, Ignoramus17765

On 2011-09-21, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 19:04:14 +0700, john B.
wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 02:08:58 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 05:56:52 +0000 (UTC), (Edward A.
Falk) wrote:

In article ,
Steve B wrote:
Tax the rich. Tax the corporations. Take their wealth. Give it to the
little people. Make life fair.

Are these people so foolish to think these people and companies will not
relocate and I mean RIGHT NOW to third world countries to keep their wealth?

Taxes on the rich used to be much, much higher than they are now and
there was no mass relocation to 3rd world countries back then.

So where all the TV set makers here in the US? The Audio manufactures?
The machinery makers such as lathes and mills? Heavy equipment?
Automobiles? Die stamped puzzles? Toys? etc etc etc etc

Why is 50% of American manufacturing...gone to other lands?

Hummm?

Gunner

I doubt that it is taxes, per se, but rather the entire cost of doing
business. Tax, labour and material costs, plant and equipment, and so
on.

And what makes up those costs? Think hard before answering.....

Income taxes do not add to costs, they tax profits.

Income taxes..you seem to be leaving out property taxes, fees etc etc
etc

You do remember that there are other things besides income taxes..right?
And of course if Joe isnt working much..he doesnt have much money to
spend..right? And if he cant afford to buy something..the people that
make that something, lose Joe as a buyer...so they dont make the money
from Joe....etc etc etc

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)