Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default RogerN's child killing advocacy bears fruit

From: "RogerN"
Newsgroups:
rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.polit ics.republicans,talk.politics.guns

" it would probably be a good investment to have libtard children
killed"

This the kind of thing you mean Roger..you unspeakeable piece of
treasonous,terrorist ****?

A look at victims shot in attack on Rep. Giffords

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40983356...me_and_courts/

Judge praised; 9-year-old girl born on 9/11 active in student
government

Christina Taylor Greene

The 9-year-old who was shot at the event and later died at a hospital
went to the Giffords event with a neighbor because she had just been
elected to the student council and was interested in government, her
uncle told KTAR in Phoenix.

I'm not the one that's for the "right to choose" to murder children, the
liberals are. Does Straw Brain understand that?

Your kind are for a persons right to choose to murder those who they think
are going to mess up their life, you're only problem with it is that they
were killed too late. Your kind would have been happy it if they were
killed before birth.

Are you saying you no longer support the right to choose to kill unborn
children now? That's what I was referring to if you had quoted me in
context, of course you didn't since it was your intent to deceive.

Interesting that you are such low scum that you quote out of context and lie
to claim the child killing advocacy know as abortion is something I am for.
However if anyone is going to be killed by the "right to choose" it should
be those who approve of this child murder.

RogerN
--
The science to which I pinned my faith is bankrupt. Its counsels, which
should have established the millennium, have led directly to the suicide of

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...

From: "RogerN"
Newsgroups:
[...]

If you are for abortion, you are for child murder. What's the difference?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...

From: "RogerN"
Newsgroups:
[...]

Anybody can choose to murder anybody at any time. People have free will.
Laws are dynamic and people rationalize their actions within themselves and
within society. Only those gifted with a belief system and faith have any
obligation beyond society's laws. Good and evil...how can anyone experience
one without the other and be able to differentiate? Maybe some people's
only contribution to society is as a bad example.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 9, 7:53*am, "RogerN" wrote:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 9 Jan 2011 17:24:10 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

On Jan 9, 7:53*am, "RogerN" wrote:

From: "RogerN"
Newsgroups:
[...]

George Bernard Shaw- Hide quoted text -

And interesting to see that you do not condemn this senseless act of
murder when gi en the opportunity.

TMT

We've been condemning all senseless acts by liberals, for years now.
Where have you been, drilling new peepholes in your ceiling?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Jan 9, 7:53 am, "RogerN" wrote:

From: "RogerN"
Newsgroups:

\
\And interesting to see that you do not condemn this senseless act of
\murder when gi en the opportunity.
\
\TMT

I've condemned murder of children for years now, you are the one that is for
it. As far as Mrs. Gifford, I don't know anything about her. I don't know
is she was a liberal Talaban terrorist or a conservative American patriot.
Anyway if she suffers brain damage and can't think correctly then she will
have the major qualification of a liberal politician.

Either way I condemn what the gunman did. If she was a conservative
American patriot he shouldn't have shot her. If she was a liberal Taliban
terrorist he should have used a 45ACP instead of a 9mm.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Jan 9, 7:53 am, wrote:
"Straw wrote in message

Newsgroups:
[...]

We all know the murderer from Arizona is one of your gang. A right
winger that decided to take things into his own hands. Probably after
listening to a steady diet of right wing radio. We did notice that you
only condemned senseless acts by liberals, which you can't really find,
and you say nothing about the insane acts of the right wing. If you look
you see that all the senseless murders are done by right wing white men.
Killing doctors, now congresspeople, and who knows who's next. Anyone
they don't like, I guess.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/9/2011 8:19 PM, RogerN wrote:

I've condemned murder of children for years now, you are the one that is for
it. As far as Mrs. Gifford, I don't know anything about her. I don't know
is she was a liberal Talaban terrorist or a conservative American patriot.
Anyway if she suffers brain damage and can't think correctly then she will
have the major qualification of a liberal politician.

Either way I condemn what the gunman did. If she was a conservative
American patriot he shouldn't have shot her. If she was a liberal Taliban
terrorist he should have used a 45ACP instead of a 9mm.

I hate to break the news to you Roger but you're the Taliban. Ultra
conservative, religious fundamentalist, with extreme views on
everything, is what the Taliban are. But look, I just described you too.
Who's the American Taliban? RogerN is.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

And interesting to see that you do not condemn this senseless act of
murder when gi en the opportunity.

TMT

We've been condemning all senseless acts by liberals, for years now.
Where have you been, drilling new peepholes in your ceiling?

We all know the murderer from Arizona is one of your gang. A right
winger that decided to take things into his own hands. Probably after
listening to a steady diet of right wing radio. We did notice that you
only condemned senseless acts by liberals, which you can't really find,
and you say nothing about the insane acts of the right wing. If you look
you see that all the senseless murders are done by right wing white men.
Killing doctors, now congresspeople, and who knows who's next. Anyone
they don't like, I guess.

Hawke

Nice try, but this one has "libtard" written all over it. A right
winger wouldn't go after a judge appointed by George W Bush, or a Blue
Dog democrat who votes againsdt Pelosi. No, he's one of yours. Yopur
pathetic attempt to blame Conservatives just exposes how desperate
your team is.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Boris Kapusta" wrote in message

Nice try, but this one has "libtard" written all over it. A right
winger wouldn't go after a judge appointed by George W Bush, or a Blue
Dog democrat who votes againsdt Pelosi. No, he's one of yours. Yopur
pathetic attempt to blame Conservatives just exposes how desperate
your team is.

Just plonk the idiot libtard troll. If you keep encouraging him, he'll
probably become the next libtard mass-murderer, he's the type, violent,
unstable, stupid and easily led.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 9, 7:53 am, "RogerN" wrote:

From: "RogerN"
Newsgroups:
[...]

VBG!!!

--

"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once."
Robert A. Heinlein
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In , on Sun, 9 Jan 2011
13:50:09 -0500, Tom Gradner, kb@bhv wrote:

Anybody can choose to murder anybody at any time. People have free will.
Laws are dynamic and people rationalize their actions within themselves and
within society.

Religions too are dynamic, and people believe based mostly on what others
believe in that particular century/millenium. The Jews, for instance,
started out as polytheists. After they gradually converted to monotheism,
they began to feel uncomfortable that their one and only God would then be
as responsible for "evil" as he was for good, causing their later
conversion to the bitheism they hold today.
Even amongst the believers in their god of evil, there are great chasms
century to century. The Satan who "tested" Job had to first ask permission
of Elohim/YHWH/Yahweh/YHVH/Jehovah. Later, when that same Satan tempted
Yehoshua/Jeshua/Jesus, he clearly did so without the "Father's" permission.

Don't even get me started on the evolution of the "Christian" faiths.
They've morphed and been manipulated so much and so often -- even moreso in
their short lives than the Hebrew faiths -- that the originals are all lost.

Only those gifted with a belief system and faith have any obligation

beyond society's laws.

Belief systems and faith change too; perhaps not as fast as societies,
but change they undoubtedly do.
You don't need to be "gifted" with any faith to feel empathy... which is,
after all, the basis for the Golden Rule.

Good and evil...how can anyone experience one without the other and be
able to differentiate?

The world is more than black and white. There is an entire spectrum of
greys between them. It is clearly possible to feel loved without ever
having been hated and vice versa. I feel extremely sorry for the man who
doesn't know a kiss is pleasant until after he's been punched.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 9, 11:19*pm, "RogerN" wrote:

Either way I condemn what the gunman did. *If she was a conservative
American patriot he shouldn't have shot her. *If she was a liberal Taliban
terrorist he should have used a 45ACP instead of a 9mm.

RogerN

What the **** is the matter with you? Doesn't your religion allow for
people who think differently from your own narrow view?

In that one paragraph, you have underscored everything that is wrong
with religious extremism. Congratulations.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 03:58:23 -0500, "LibtardStupid" kb@bhv wrote:

"Boris Kapusta" wrote in message
.. .

Nice try, but this one has "libtard" written all over it. A right
winger wouldn't go after a judge appointed by George W Bush, or a Blue
Dog democrat who votes againsdt Pelosi. No, he's one of yours. Yopur
pathetic attempt to blame Conservatives just exposes how desperate
your team is.

Just plonk the idiot libtard troll. If you keep encouraging him, he'll
probably become the next libtard mass-murderer, he's the type, violent,
unstable, stupid and easily led.

LOL, his mommies keep him locked in the basement of their lesbo
brothel, so unless he's planning on offing some of their dyke
customers, it's all good. Now if he ever escapes, I hope someone puts
him down really quick.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/10/2011 12:58 AM, LibtardStupid wrote:
"Boris wrote in message

Nice try, but this one has "libtard" written all over it. A right
winger wouldn't go after a judge appointed by George W Bush, or a Blue
Dog democrat who votes againsdt Pelosi. No, he's one of yours. Yopur
pathetic attempt to blame Conservatives just exposes how desperate
your team is.

Just plonk the idiot libtard troll. If you keep encouraging him, he'll
probably become the next libtard mass-murderer, he's the type, violent,
unstable, stupid and easily led.

Hmmm, I could have sworn you were giving a description of yourself and
your right wing cronies. But as a wing nut you never actually take a
look in the mirror so that couldn't be it. You also probably never see
the profile of the cowardly killers and bombers. They all look just like
you. Come to think of it, I bet you fit the profile as someone like like
Eric Rudolph.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Boris wrote in message

Nice try, but this one has "libtard" written all over it. A right
winger wouldn't go after a judge appointed by George W Bush, or a Blue
Dog democrat who votes againsdt Pelosi. No, he's one of yours. Yopur
pathetic attempt to blame Conservatives just exposes how desperate
your team is.

Just plonk the idiot libtard troll. If you keep encouraging him, he'll
probably become the next libtard mass-murderer, he's the type, violent,
unstable, stupid and easily led.

LOL, his mommies keep him locked in the basement of their lesbo
brothel, so unless he's planning on offing some of their dyke
customers, it's all good. Now if he ever escapes, I hope someone puts
him down really quick.

I just hope someday you grow a set of balls. Because you're just a
pussy making up fantasies about people you don't know anything about.
Now you can come out of the basement and have your mommy make your
dinner for you. You've been playing on your computer too long, sonnyboy.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/10/2011 4:17 PM, rangerssuck wrote:
On Jan 9, 11:19 pm, wrote:

Either way I condemn what the gunman did. If she was a conservative
American patriot he shouldn't have shot her. If she was a liberal Taliban
terrorist he should have used a 45ACP instead of a 9mm.

RogerN

What the **** is the matter with you? Doesn't your religion allow for
people who think differently from your own narrow view?

In that one paragraph, you have underscored everything that is wrong
with religious extremism. Congratulations.

See, he's got something of value to contribute after all. Don't forget
that even a bad example is good for something. How would we know what
not to be like if it wasn't for people like him?

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 9, 10:19*pm, "RogerN" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

On Jan 9, 7:53 am, "RogerN" wrote:

"Straw Man" wrote in message

.. .

From: "RogerN"
Newsgroups:
[...]

RogerN- Hide quoted text -

Watch the conservative worm squirm.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

*wrote:

On Jan 9, 7:53 am, *wrote:
"Straw *wrote in message

Newsgroups:
[...]

Hawke- Hide quoted text -

Conservatives have been known to shoot friends in the face and then
say it was a mistake.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

*wrote:
[...]

your team is.- Hide quoted text -

Miserable attempt to disown responsibility for the senseless murder of
Americans.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 9, 10:19 pm, "RogerN" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

On Jan 9, 7:53 am, "RogerN" wrote:

"Straw Man" wrote in message

.. .

From: "RogerN"
Newsgroups:
[...]

Why are you trying to blame conservatives? The killer was an atheist, a
product of liberalism. Your kind created your own killer but it's just like
you to try to blame someone else instead of taking responsibility for the
result of your doing.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message
[...]

Wrong, both the liberals and the Taliban are anti-Christian and hate
America, they both are working together to destroy it. The liberals try to
change the meaning of the constitution and the founding fathers. They want
to eliminate the Bible and prayer from school and then can't figure out why
drugs and crime have risen in the schools. In short, liberals are anti-good
and pro-evil, that's just the way it is.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Miserable attempt to try to blame conservatives on what an atheist that
reads Hitler and Stalin did. The guy wasn't a product of conservative talk
radio but a product of Godless liberalism, just like you!

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

*wrote:
[...]

May we infer from your statement that you favor sensible extermination
of Mexicans?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

*wrote:
[...]

of Mexicans?- Hide quoted text -

Go ahead Don...continue to show us your true nature.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/11/2011 9:33 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Nice try, but this one has "libtard" written all over it. A right
winger wouldn't go after a judge appointed by George W Bush, or a Blue
Dog democrat who votes againsdt Pelosi. No, he's one of yours. Yopur
pathetic attempt to blame Conservatives just exposes how desperate
your team is.- Hide quoted text -

\
\Miserable attempt to disown responsibility for the senseless murder of
\Americans.
\
\TMT

Miserable attempt to try to blame conservatives on what an atheist that
reads Hitler and Stalin did. The guy wasn't a product of conservative talk
radio but a product of Godless liberalism, just like you!

RogerN- Hide quoted text -

So says a member of the American Taliban.

Who doesn't know that godless liberalism is the best thing to hit
America since sliced bread.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/11/2011 5:17 PM, RogerN wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

You prove what I say with your own words. That means you're not RogerN
anymore, your new net name is Roger Taliban.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 9, 10:19 pm, "RogerN" wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

On Jan 9, 7:53 am, "RogerN" wrote:

"Straw Man" wrote in message

.. .

From: "RogerN"
Newsgroups:
[...]

Better pull your head out of the Bible RogerN and note that many
conservatives are atheists. They carry a BIble only for show...their
actions betray them.

Preventing abortions for unplanned pregancies and then not helping
parents provide for basic nutrition and health care for those same
children is an example of a Godless conservative....allow a birth to
see the child die later from malnutrition and disease is an act of a
soul that is bound to the Devil.

Allowing mentally unbalanced conservatives to own guns while doing
nothing to prevent the senseless murder of a 9 year old girl is
another.

As I said...a miserable attempt to disown responsibility for the
senseless murder of Americans.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 9, 10:19 pm, "RogerN" wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

On Jan 9, 7:53 am, "RogerN" wrote:

"Straw Man" wrote in message

.. .

From: "RogerN"
Newsgroups:
[...]

The killer was an atheist, most atheists are liberals. The killer was a
racist, evolution is the foundation of racism. The killer was just a
logical extension of liberalism. But, at every given opportunity, liberals
want to make it a political issue and want to blame conservatives for the
product of liberalism.

RogerN