Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default RogerN's child killing advocacy bears fruit

On 1/9/2011 8:19 PM, RogerN wrote:

I've condemned murder of children for years now, you are the one that is for
it. As far as Mrs. Gifford, I don't know anything about her. I don't know
is she was a liberal Talaban terrorist or a conservative American patriot.
Anyway if she suffers brain damage and can't think correctly then she will
have the major qualification of a liberal politician.

Either way I condemn what the gunman did. If she was a conservative
American patriot he shouldn't have shot her. If she was a liberal Taliban
terrorist he should have used a 45ACP instead of a 9mm.

I hate to break the news to you Roger but you're the Taliban. Ultra
conservative, religious fundamentalist, with extreme views on
everything, is what the Taliban are. But look, I just described you too.
Who's the American Taliban? RogerN is.

Hawke