Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default RogerN's child killing advocacy bears fruit

From: "RogerN"
Newsgroups:
rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.polit ics.republicans,talk.politics.guns

" it would probably be a good investment to have libtard children
killed"

This the kind of thing you mean Roger..you unspeakeable piece of
treasonous,terrorist ****?

A look at victims shot in attack on Rep. Giffords

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40983356...me_and_courts/

Judge praised; 9-year-old girl born on 9/11 active in student
government

Christina Taylor Greene

The 9-year-old who was shot at the event and later died at a hospital
went to the Giffords event with a neighbor because she had just been
elected to the student council and was interested in government, her
uncle told KTAR in Phoenix.

I'm not the one that's for the "right to choose" to murder children, the
liberals are. Does Straw Brain understand that?

Your kind are for a persons right to choose to murder those who they think
are going to mess up their life, you're only problem with it is that they
were killed too late. Your kind would have been happy it if they were
killed before birth.

Are you saying you no longer support the right to choose to kill unborn
children now? That's what I was referring to if you had quoted me in
context, of course you didn't since it was your intent to deceive.

Interesting that you are such low scum that you quote out of context and lie
to claim the child killing advocacy know as abortion is something I am for.
However if anyone is going to be killed by the "right to choose" it should
be those who approve of this child murder.

RogerN
--
The science to which I pinned my faith is bankrupt. Its counsels, which
should have established the millennium, have led directly to the suicide of