Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default RogerN's child killing advocacy bears fruit

On 1/10/2011 12:58 AM, LibtardStupid wrote:
"Boris wrote in message

Nice try, but this one has "libtard" written all over it. A right
winger wouldn't go after a judge appointed by George W Bush, or a Blue
Dog democrat who votes againsdt Pelosi. No, he's one of yours. Yopur
pathetic attempt to blame Conservatives just exposes how desperate
your team is.

Just plonk the idiot libtard troll. If you keep encouraging him, he'll
probably become the next libtard mass-murderer, he's the type, violent,
unstable, stupid and easily led.

Hmmm, I could have sworn you were giving a description of yourself and
your right wing cronies. But as a wing nut you never actually take a
look in the mirror so that couldn't be it. You also probably never see
the profile of the cowardly killers and bombers. They all look just like
you. Come to think of it, I bet you fit the profile as someone like like
Eric Rudolph.

Hawke