Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default RogerN's child killing advocacy bears fruit

On 1/11/2011 5:17 PM, RogerN wrote:
wrote in message
On 1/9/2011 8:19 PM, RogerN wrote:

I've condemned murder of children for years now, you are the one that is
for
it. As far as Mrs. Gifford, I don't know anything about her. I don't
know
is she was a liberal Talaban terrorist or a conservative American
patriot.
Anyway if she suffers brain damage and can't think correctly then she
will
have the major qualification of a liberal politician.

Either way I condemn what the gunman did. If she was a conservative
American patriot he shouldn't have shot her. If she was a liberal
Taliban
terrorist he should have used a 45ACP instead of a 9mm.

I hate to break the news to you Roger but you're the Taliban. Ultra
conservative, religious fundamentalist, with extreme views on everything,
is what the Taliban are. But look, I just described you too. Who's the
American Taliban? RogerN is.

Hawke

Wrong, both the liberals and the Taliban are anti-Christian and hate
America, they both are working together to destroy it. The liberals try to
change the meaning of the constitution and the founding fathers. They want
to eliminate the Bible and prayer from school and then can't figure out why
drugs and crime have risen in the schools. In short, liberals are anti-good
and pro-evil, that's just the way it is.

You prove what I say with your own words. That means you're not RogerN
anymore, your new net name is Roger Taliban.

Hawke