Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default RogerN's child killing advocacy bears fruit

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:17:08 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

On Jan 9, 10:52*pm, Boris Kapusta wrote:
On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 20:23:25 -0800, Hawke

wrote:
On 1/9/2011 7:11 PM, Boris Kapusta wrote:
On Sun, 9 Jan 2011 17:24:10 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
*wrote:
And interesting to see that you do not condemn this senseless act of
murder when gi en the opportunity.

TMT

We've been condemning all senseless acts by liberals, for years now.
Where have you been, drilling new peepholes in your ceiling?

We all know the murderer from Arizona is one of your gang. A right
winger that decided to take things into his own hands. Probably after
listening to a steady diet of right wing radio. We did notice that you
only condemned senseless acts by liberals, which you can't really find,
and you say nothing about the insane acts of the right wing. If you look
you see that all the senseless murders are done by right wing white men.
Killing doctors, now congresspeople, and who knows who's next. Anyone
they don't like, I guess.

Hawke

Nice try, but this one has "libtard" written all over it. A right
winger wouldn't go after a judge appointed by George W Bush, or a Blue
Dog democrat who votes againsdt Pelosi. No, he's one of yours. Yopur
pathetic attempt to blame Conservatives just exposes how desperate
your team is.- Hide quoted text -

Miserable attempt to disown responsibility for the senseless murder of
Americans.

TMT

May we infer from your statement that you favor sensible extermination
of Mexicans?