Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bridgeport Mill For Sale

If anyone here is interested in metal working (I doubt it, too much
political bull**** being posted), there is a Bridgeport Mill for sale
here in the high desert of Californicate. $1200. No further details
available. The phone number listed in the Daily Press is
(760) 596-9495. Just passing on the ad that I saw.

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I wonder how long before there is an argument over whether a used Mill is a
liberal device to be shunned, or a conservative plot to destroy
mankind...... Price is fair, depending on condition - I've seem them for
under $500 to about $5000 - at the low end they were mostly good for parts

"Jim Chandler" wrote in message

If anyone here is interested in metal working (I doubt it, too much
political bull**** being posted), there is a Bridgeport Mill for sale
here in the high desert of Californicate. $1200. No further details
available. The phone number listed in the Daily Press is
(760) 596-9495. Just passing on the ad that I saw.

Jim

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Your posting will be the ruin of the country. (How'd I do?)

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jim Chandler" wrote in message

If anyone here is interested in metal working (I doubt it,
too much
political bull**** being posted), there is a Bridgeport Mill
for sale
here in the high desert of Californicate. $1200. No further
details
available. The phone number listed in the Daily Press is
(760) 596-9495. Just passing on the ad that I saw.

Jim

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bill Noble" wrote:

I wonder how long before there is an argument over whether a used Mill is a
liberal device to be shunned, or a conservative plot to destroy
mankind......

Obviously a Conservative device. An electric car won't be able to haul it home.

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bill Noble" wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
"Bill Noble" wrote:

I wonder how long before there is an argument over whether a used Mill is
liberal device to be shunned, or a conservative plot to destroy
mankind......

Obviously a Conservative device. An electric car won't be able to haul it
home.

Wes

nah, must be a liberal device - takes nice shiny things and shreds them into
tiny bits, casting the pieces everywhere, all in the name of progress

I thought that was the liberal view of conservatism?

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Bill Noble" wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
"Bill Noble" wrote:

I wonder how long before there is an argument over whether a used Mill
is
liberal device to be shunned, or a conservative plot to destroy
mankind......

Obviously a Conservative device. An electric car won't be able to haul
it
home.

Wes

nah, must be a liberal device - takes nice shiny things and shreds them
into
tiny bits, casting the pieces everywhere, all in the name of progress

I thought that was the liberal view of conservatism?

Wes

feel free to swap "liberal" and "conservative" in my statement - I was just
trying to create some humorous nonsense as a counter to all the mean
spirited trolling that seems to fill the NG

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bill Noble" wrote:

I thought that was the liberal view of conservatism?

Wes

feel free to swap "liberal" and "conservative" in my statement - I was just
trying to create some humorous nonsense as a counter to all the mean
spirited trolling that seems to fill the NG

I guess no one wanted to play. Your previous post did illustrate how the 'other' side
always ruins it for us. You pick your side.

Need to go out to the shop, hopefully finish sanding and put a coat of primer on the
walls. It is about 5F atm so I'm not in too big a hurry to walk outside to get to the
garage. Didn't get anything done this week. Spent most of my slack time driving though
nasty weather or snow blowing.

Maybe after I finish a pot of coffee.

Wes

--

Someone please resolve for me the dichotomy of 'ignorance of the law is no defense'
with congress critters telling me they don't read the

Bridgeport type mill craigslist [email protected] [email protected] Metalworking 0 December 5th 07 06:53 PM
Bridgeport mill ????'s joebass Metalworking 4 April 4th 05 11:40 PM
WTB Bridgeport Mill JB Metalworking 15 February 14th 05 03:04 PM
For Sale Bridgeport Series 1 CNC mill Gunner Metalworking 2 February 29th 04 04:17 AM
FS/ So Cal. Bridgeport Mill Gunner Metalworking 4 November 25th 03 12:39 AM