Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Bridgeport Mill For Sale

"Bill Noble" wrote:

I thought that was the liberal view of conservatism?

Wes

feel free to swap "liberal" and "conservative" in my statement - I was just
trying to create some humorous nonsense as a counter to all the mean
spirited trolling that seems to fill the NG

I guess no one wanted to play. Your previous post did illustrate how the 'other' side
always ruins it for us. You pick your side.

Need to go out to the shop, hopefully finish sanding and put a coat of primer on the
walls. It is about 5F atm so I'm not in too big a hurry to walk outside to get to the
garage. Didn't get anything done this week. Spent most of my slack time driving though
nasty weather or snow blowing.

Maybe after I finish a pot of coffee.

Wes

--

Someone please resolve for me the dichotomy of 'ignorance of the law is no defense'
with congress critters telling me they don't read the